Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1686131246632.png

1686131280473.png

1686131466312.png

This whole thing is just not on a court level.

Do we think his lawyers are saving information for later? What is happening?

HE IS JUST SO DUMB.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
It doesn’t seem to cross his mind that when he goes to a public place, like a pub, or a strip club, there will be other members of the public there, and many will be perfectly happy to make a quick call to tip off the media for a quick £££

Reactions: 58
Re: the knee story. I sort of understand what he means. Really, who cares that he hurt his knee it isn’t in public interest to know that information because it isn’t important. However, it wasn’t hacked information therefore irrelevant to his case.

The duck are his legal team playing at?

• Wow
Reactions: 37
And that angry conversations held over the phone can be easily overhead by people in the other room, staff working nearby - none of whom may like you and might also be happy to make a call for £££

Reactions: 43
Harry really is a petulant little man.

I'm sure I had something else to say but I can't remember what it is :LOL: It's going to be one of those days I can feel it. :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
“Most of the articles I don’t remember seeing at the time… but it’s distressing going through them now.”

He brought this to court. No one but him is subjecting himself to all of this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.