Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why he always has to smirk and stare adoringly at the cameras . Can he not just simply walk in to court without a show . Hypocrisy

• Sick
Reactions: 27
From what I have been reading (only small bits) I am wondering why he is bringing this all up again? He claims it was all sooo embarrassing, the broken arm/leg (whatever), now some strip club (I think) so its all coming to light again now he can get embarrassed all over again. AND really was he soooo damaged. He needs to get a life and become aware of suffering real people go through. He is happy to throw everyone under the bus, how must his ex girlfriend be feeling? AND I can't even begin to imagine what the RF must be thinking/feeling.

So now I have just thought, he blamed Camilla for leaking stories about him, is he going to blame her/bring up her name, in the court??

Reactions: 31
I think a lot of Hazno's issues boil down to him being desperate to prove that he was important enough to hack. He wants to be a part of the celebrity "I was hacked" club to nurse his grudge against general, but not illegal, press intrusion. He would be beyond resentful that William and Catherine were deemed important to hack whereas he was not

Reactions: 46
And I thought the whole point of this case was how distressed he had been for years by the articles and how they had helped shape his whole life in a negative way? Now he doesn't remember seeing them at the time? Seeing them for the first time now?
His clippings have come from Smegs RF scrapbook that's why he can't remember. Unfortunately she only had 140 articles on Henry now if it was William 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He said yesterday that he feared Eton would throw him out for taking drugs.

Yet didn't seem worried that US might throw him out when he divulged in Waargh his drug use

Reactions: 53
Aargh, I'm missing today's grilling due to work. On break now, have I missed any *actual* evidence, or is it all still very much in the realms of speculation and paranoia?

Reactions: 25
Thanks for that Chita I didn't know any of that. I don't like or dislike Paul Burrell but I agree with him entirely that he has been defamed in court over something he has been found not guilty of, Harry should be careful one day he might find someone who does want to fight back, but I think PB is unwell isn't he? A court case is the last thing he needs I expect.
I hope someone offers to fund PB taking him to court for defamation. What right does he have to lie in court about PB. He is just settling his scores now.

To have brought such a tenuous case and still have 3 more to go through he deserves to be laughed at. Even he couldn't be arsed to prepare properly 🤦🤷

Totally useless lazy arsewipe. I need @Nuttynana I don't have the words for him.

What a bleeping sad case he is. I'd pity him if he wasn't such a prize, nasty bleep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.