Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to bring up Scobie again but as a Royal expert :rolleyes: shouldn't he be covering the first ever Royal to appear in court rather than hanging out with Meagain getting his wages.
He's getting his info straight from the earpiece. Can't wait to see that unfold.

Reactions: 20
I've just remembered the name of the expert who told the story about H throwing the gravel, it was Michael Cole, the former Royal correspondent, who then worked for Mohammed Al Fayed, as his spokesman

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Maybe H is a patsy for Hugh Grant and his group Hacked Off.

Hugh has never forgiven the press for catching him getting blown off by Divine Brown. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh no! Not Nina Myskow! 🤡
---
I’d laugh if it was Chelsy Davy tipping off the press the whole time.
A60F7B8C-0004-4725-941D-AE7AE5781D38.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Maybe H is a patsy for Hugh Grant and his group Hacked Off.
That's Tom Bowers position. I see the headline is: "I never considered legal actions untill I met 'lovely' barrister". Are you bleeping kidding me? Thick bleep, does he think these lawyers give a duck about anything other than money? Geezus ... like taking money from a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lady Victoria wonders if his lawyers have set him up
Does anybody else think that the meeting with Sherborne was set up by the Markle camp
Highly suspicious that this was a by chance meeting!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
That's Tom Bowers position. I see the headline is: "I never considered legal actions untill I met 'lovely' barrister". Are you bleeping kidding me? Thick bleep, does he think these lawyers give a duck about anything other than money? Geezus ... like taking money from a baby.
I know a couple of solicitors and a barrister. If anyone they are chatting to socially even hints at asking for some sort of advice regarding a legal problem they cut them off in a heartbeat with "Tell you what - ring my office tomorrow and arrange an appointment."

Lawyers give nowt away for nothing.

Reactions: 48
Good lord that clash give me more of a headache than my kids usual squabbles! Nina not backing down on defending Hazza really riled Dan up!

Reactions: 20
Fiery clash between Nina and Victoria. Dan is right, the harkles just want to shut down any negative criticism of them

Reactions: 31
I think smashing Piers Morgan around the face with a cricket bat might solve some of his issues. It'd certainly solve some of mine. 😬
In 2020 William received a previously-undisclosed (£1M?) from The Sun and News Of The World to settle his phone-hacking case. So he must have had evidence that his phone had been hacked, and sued successfully.
Quite apart from his jealousy at William receiving a large sum and it being kept a secret from him, surely it's likely that Harold's phone was hacked too? We don't know the years that William was hacked, but hacked he was. So why not Harold? Lack of evidence years later doesn't mean it didn't happen, and the evidence could have been removed. Yet Harold's team have launched a case with no seeming hard evidence, unlike William who must have had evidence?
Harold's waffling and forgetfulness from drugs and alcohol is making this look like a circus with no base for legal action, but this could be misleading and it's led us down a rabbit-hole of Harold never having a case at all when he has?
Even if to a far lesser extent, a few times compared to William's 100+?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I'm totally against phone hacking of any sort to anybody, rich or poor.

But if the people in MGM are innocent, and so far, H has offered no evidence, I wonder how they feel to be accused of it and possibly facing a jail term. Does H think of that. The privileged prick

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Probably not going to be popular here 😬 but I’ve just read the DM item about Harry bumping into the barrister on holiday. I starting to feel sorry for him - he seems totally stitched up!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
In 2020 William received a previously-undisclosed (£1M?) from The Sun and News Of The World to settle his phone-hacking case. So he must have had evidence that his phone had been hacked, and sued successfully.
Quite apart from his healousy at William receiving a large sum and it being kept a secret from him, surely it's likely that Harold's phone was hacked too? We don't know the years that William was hacked, but hacked he was. So why not Harold? Lack of evidence years later doesn't mean it didn't happen, and the evidence could have been removed. Yet Harold's team have launched a case with no seeming hard evidence, unlike William who must have had evidence?
Harold's waffling and forgetfulness from drugs and alcohol is making this look like a circus with no base for legal action, but this could be misleading and it's led us down a rabbit-hole of Harold never having a case at all?
Coulda woulda shoulda Cinny. Its not what might have happened- it's evidence and he has provided none.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.