Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady C and Samantha Markle on Dan Wootton tonight, with Victoria Hervey

Reactions: 17
She's playing this gullible simpleton like an old fiddle. And he's so bleeping stupid he's fallen for it all the way down the line.

Won't be long before we all come on Tattle and post " bleeping told you that's what would happen, you g imp "

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Spam fritters baked beans & chips used to be on every school menu thru out the land late 70's to early 80's
And bliddy lovely they were, too!

Artery-clogging deliciousness in every bite!

DAMN YOU, JAMIE OLIVER - THANKS TO YOU WE SHALL NEVER SEE THEIR LIKE AGAIN!

*throws self on floor and weeps like a manipulative duchess*

• Haha
  • Heart
Does Sparry actually think he’s some kind of gladiator for the people?

I‘m not really up for him popping over here to tell me how tit our government is, when the US is hardly problem free! (Sorry American Tattlers!) He’s made tackling the press his raison d’etre but it’s utterly self-serving and selfish - he doesn’t like the fact that it has picked up on his bad behaviours throughout life and the out and out grifting, lying cuntery of him and the ILBW!

duck off tosser!
He couldn’t run a piss up in a brewery let alone guide a country through a pandemic. Hell, he can’t even write a book without a ghost writer or a third rate actress to frame his opinions and coach him.
How dare he publicly pronounce forth on the performance or otherwise of governments, governance, policy etc when the summit of his academic achievement was one teacher cheating for him in Art and a D in Geography ffs
FC2AD68A-385F-488F-96B4-F2D8AD5528E1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Dan's on fire tonight!

The Clash should be good. Victoria Hervey v Nina Myscow on Is H a victim?

Reactions: 19
And bliddy lovely they were, too!

Artery-clogging deliciousness in every bite!

DAMN YOU, JAMIE OLIVER - THANKS TO YOU WE SHALL NEVER SEE THEIR LIKE AGAIN!

*throws self on floor and weeps like a manipulative duchess*
Iceland sell them - smaller than I remember but the spam fritter lives on 😊😊

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Cant remember who said they didnt have an issue with him doing drugs because lots of people do. I DO have an issue with it, simply because Hazno sets himself up as an advocate for mental health, and by saying he does drugs could potentially make it more acceptable for others who then may end up with a problem (which he clearly has). No hall pass on that one for me.
I'm not sure if that was me? I said I didn't see an issue with him occasionally doing drugs, a lot of people in the public eye do so at least he's not being hypocritical. In that, at least!

You're right though in the sense if there are underlying health issues it could exacerbate them. MH professionals must have a devil of a time if you add drugs into the mix.

Reactions: 16
There’s no question over the tabloids hacking - but those 33 stories… they were really tame. Nothing controversial really in the the grand scheme of things. Not really the type of stories to risk hacking for?

Reactions: 23
So, from his own book Harry said he was introduced to Sherborne by Elton, yet today he told a different story and said that he just bumped into him whilst on holiday in France.
"conditioned to do as I was told"

TRANSLATION: "Somebody has always done everything for me, especially the boring, tedious, difficult things, so it never even occurred to me to shift my lazy @rse and take the initiative for myself"

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He's proper thick as duck. If he wins or not he'll just move onto something else that is hurting his feelings. Cos he needs the limelight. Pathetic.
Give it a couple of years and he’ll be trying to ban lawyers and courts …

no one tells you have to pay if you loose …it’s nothing like Suits…..Waaaagggghhhh….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I feel Dan Wooton’s Harry stooge is going to need a Locket soother after doing the Harry voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So sorry if everyone knows this except me (I’m near the start of the last thread …)
Sky News has a hysterically funny “reconstructed” H - pitiless. Balding dwarf …

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.