Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Sparry actually think he’s some kind of gladiator for the people?

I‘m not really up for him popping over here to tell me how tit our government is, when the US is hardly problem free! (Sorry American Tattlers!) He’s made tackling the press his raison d’etre but it’s utterly self-serving and selfish - he doesn’t like the fact that it has picked up on his bad behaviours throughout life and the out and out grifting, lying cuntery of him and the ILBW!

duck off tosser!
I know right!

He moved to the USA to get away from the UK media ....apparently
The UK media are more strictly controlled than the US!

He needs to move on. All this histrionics cant be helping his health

Reactions: 29
Can the judge throw out the case at any time? WTF is going to take seven weeks??
Well, if Tattlers were reviewing his case, I'm sure we would:

Not allow anything prior to 1998 when he was given his mobile 😁

Not allow anything relating to the King or future King (don't care that they are related) as if either wanted to do so then they'd have sued the papers themselves. Well, William did, and won. 😂

Not allow him to use anything related to Diana as it's such a long time ago.

Not allow him to use anything he doesn't have proof for.

Not allow him to use the press for previous breakdowns of relationships, ie Carolyn Flack and Chelsey. They just didn't love you boy.

Any more we can throw out? 😂

PS: I still think it's all Smegs idea, and she's using Haz to get at Piers.

Reactions: 36
I know right!

He moved to the USA to get away from the UK media ....apparently
The UK media are more strictly controlled than the US!

He needs to move on. All this histrionics cant be helping his health
Everyone knows that the press CAN be awful and a lot of it is fodder feeder.

It's likely they hacked where they could but also that the majority of articles came from 'sources', i.e. the general public or people Harry knows. Stories about a damaged thumb or whatever aren't of interest.

Harry is on a crusade now, with the backing of Meghan, so no it's not a healthy situation.

Reactions: 20
Maybe that's why he had his swagger today, smegz was whispering 'good boy, you're doing great'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've come to park my fat arse here because I'm going to get myself into trouble on Instagram. Piers has put a post up and I'm having a go at all the eejits. I know I need stuck with a thousand needles for being on Piers page but eejits annoy me sticking up for that petty lipped Ponce of a ginger twit headed hole of a boy!

I'll just sit here quietly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Cant remember who said they didnt have an issue with him doing drugs because lots of people do. I DO have an issue with it, simply because Hazno sets himself up as an advocate for mental health, and by saying he does drugs could potentially make it more acceptable for others who then may end up with a problem (which he clearly has). No hall pass on that one for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
If he is going to accuse people of a criminal act, in a court of law, at least come armed with evidence.

Also, he previously claimed to hate the clicks of cameras, and flashlights and of course the press. Yet there he was, bold as brass, smiling, and waving to all the assembled media. Oh the irony

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Cant remember who said they didnt have an issue with him doing drugs because lots of people do. I DO have an issue with it, simply because Hazno sets himself up as an advocate for mental health, and by saying he does drugs could potentially make it more acceptable for others who then may end up with a problem (which he clearly has). No hall pass on that one for me.
I agree, and I have an issue with it as he is still a Counsellor of State and in the line of succession unfortunately.
If the preceding 4 heirs were incapacitated, he could take over royal affairs. And worse, if God forbid anything happened to the 4, he would be King. A druggie, psycho King

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Nobody ever points out that he is a Counsellor of State and in the line of Succession and people in those roles should not be breaking the law of the land they purport to rule over nor should they be smashed, off their tits or pallatic.

edit to add - I see Lady Muck and I are obviously the same person!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Mainstream commentary is now all about the moan, the whine, the poor me victim….
Oh to be living in a mansion in Montecito, flying First Class or Private everywhere at any time and not have a proper job. Seeing millions more going off them whether he wins or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.