Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm totally against phone hacking of any sort to anybody, rich or poor.

But if the people in MGM are innocent, and so far, H has offered no evidence, I wonder how they feel to be accused of it and possibly facing a jail term. Does H think of that. The privileged prick
It’s a civil case so there wouldn’t be any criminal convictions. The civil case will be for compen$ation.

Reactions: 21
Tom Bower on gb news. Says H was just a vehicle for Hugh Grant etc al as a high profile figure to boost their case
Someone else had mentioned that on twitter but they said it was Elton John- I think this barrister used harry to make himself look good. I mean imagine representing the first royal on the stand in 130 years.

Reactions: 29
I don't! Think he's in for a shock.

Or we are if he does win, after providing no evidence
If he wins this with zero evidence doesn’t that set a precedent for more claims for people to come forward because “the story was suspicious I must have been hacked” with no evidence? If he wins this my faith in the justice system is gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
In 2020 William received a previously-undisclosed (£1M?) from The Sun and News Of The World to settle his phone-hacking case. So he must have had evidence that his phone had been hacked, and sued successfully.
Quite apart from his jealousy at William receiving a large sum and it being kept a secret from him, surely it's likely that Harold's phone was hacked too? We don't know the years that William was hacked, but hacked he was. So why not Harold? Lack of evidence years later doesn't mean it didn't happen, and the evidence could have been removed. Yet Harold's team have launched a case with no seeming hard evidence, unlike William who must have had evidence?
Harold's waffling and forgetfulness from drugs and alcohol is making this look like a circus with no base for legal action, but this could be misleading and it's led us down a rabbit-hole of Harold never having a case at all when he has?
Even if to a far lesser extent, a few times compared to William's 100+?
Isn't it the case that on one of the cases (could have been against NOTW - can't remember exactly as Hazno has so many) that he sued at the same time as William but while William settled Hazno refused to

Reactions: 21
Off topic - but Dan telling Michael Sheen he can never play a non Welsh character again, really made me laugh.

He walked right into that one. Silly man!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Because the Mirror have admitted phone hacking in other cases.
They held their hands up for the ones that they were admitting to being guilty of and agreed out of court settlements but it doesn’t mean they’re guilty of the others. They may well be guilty, but the ginger one hasn’t helped his case by being unable to give ANY proof other than he suspected or believed it was happening. Not good enough for a court.

Reactions: 30
He has just admitted that he gave the injury quotes.
Duke agrees he gave injury quotes
Mr Green points out that the article quotes Harry talking about his injury and his disappointment that he couldn’t march.
“This gave detailed information about the condition of your knee, didn’t it…and it also included quotes from you, didn’t it?” Mr Green asks.
Prince Harry agrees to both points.
“That’s in reference to while I was at Sandhurst and the distrust I ended up having with the medical staff as a result of this,” Harry adds.
Sorry to be leaping ahead, catching up after a long day!

If I’m understanding this correctly, he thinks the medical staff were dishing on his injuries to the press, despite the quotes used in the story coming directly from him?

Does he think MGN journalists had hacked *his brain???* I mean fair play to them if they had, that would have required the skill of the engineers at CERN, firing particles at his balding bonce for months, waiting for them to bash into his drug-addled brain cells cell.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't! Think he's in for a shock.

Or we are if he does win, after providing no evidence
I agree. I’ve heard nothing to indicate proof. If a 50% probability means he is allowed to consider his ‘hurt feelings’ and ‘hard suspiciousness’ 🙄 then maybe but if that happens then the law courts are not fit for purpose!

Reactions: 29
It was the first royal on the stand for 130 years but it was hardly a powerful testimony, was it?

Of course, those who already liked him would applaud but I see no heroism here.

Now, if Prince Andrew had been a good bleeping person and went to the police to report that pedalo friend of his, and then took the stand to get him convicted. THAT would have been noble.

This is just self-serving.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Because the Mirror have admitted phone hacking in other cases.
So if they've admitted hacking in other cases, why wouldn't they have just admitted hacking him at the same time, if they'd hacked him?

Reactions: 26
And that angry conversations held over the phone can be easily overhead by people in the other room, staff working nearby - none of whom may like you and might also be happy to make a call for £££
Not to mention that it really doesn’t take an enormous leap to imagine the girlfriend of a high profile prince might be pretty pissed off that he’d been caught going to a strip club.

Dumber than a box of hammers.

Reactions: 27
68300690-3CF4-42F9-8C71-610F4C1BF36C.jpeg

Well well well. I bet he was lovely. With pound signs in his eyes and a simpleton in his sights.
Hook-line-sinker!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.