Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sorry if everyone knows this except me (I’m near the start of the last thread …)
Sky News has a hysterically funny “reconstructed” H - pitiless. Balding dwarf …
Every time I look at him all I see is David Platt of Corrie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lady C and Sam Markle on now. Lady C has it on good authority Smeg is behind this, and its an elaborate scheme to destroy Piers Morgan.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Wanted to use both a heart emoji for you sharing the clip and a laughing emoji for... well, obvious reasons, but could only choose one and the laugh won out 😆 I can't get enough of it, it's the whole facial expression and tone of voice and everything 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wanted to use both a heart emoji for you sharing the clip and a laughing emoji for... well, obvious reasons, but could only choose one and the laugh won out 😆 I can't get enough of it, it's the whole facial expression and tone of voice and everything 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
He was definitely camping it up tonight 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sam says he wants to censor the media. Reminds of his email to Jason knauf - it mustn't look like we had anything to do with it. He is a purveyor of disinformation, as in FF, OW etc.
She seems to be saying her sister wasn't involved in that

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Sam says he talks about hurt feelings but what about his about the RF and her family

Reactions: 22
Lady C and Sam Markle on now. Lady C has it on good authority Smeg is behind this, and its an elaborate scheme to destroy Piers Morgan.
She got the man removed from his job and is still gunning for him. Awful human being she is. The cable actress needs to remember how important meeting PM was to her on her epic social climb only a few years ago.

Karma is taking its sweet time

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Sam is spot on. He wants to censor media about him but yet continues to lie about others or wtte

Reactions: 30
Harry is easily taken advantage of and the sharks are circling. MM, random barristers.. the RF may have protected him or kept him in line before, but he made his choices and they are grey rocking or just limiting contact so they're not abused further. Eventually MM and H will have nothing to say about the RF because they have contact once a year. You can't have an inside scoop if you've been away for years, you can't sell a story if it's clearly and easily documented that there's been no interaction. About 1% of me feels sad for the easily manipulated and weak person Harry is..it makes him vulnerable to abuse and shell games.

Also, his lawyers look as bad as he does. No research, no prepping. Good luck getting any high profile clients after this debacle.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He's complaining about his broken thumb making it to the papers but was happy to sell details of his brother's penis !

As I said in the last thread, he will get a win. It's his father's court. An unlikely win is guaranteed just like Markle against ANL

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
He also represented Amber Heard, with her win in the UK court didn't he?
Sherborne represented depp in the depp v sun case. Amber heard was called as a witness in this case so she didn’t “win”. Unfortunately liable cases are difficult to prove in uk courts so that’s the difference between uk and us outcome

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.