Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Sparry actually think he’s some kind of gladiator for the people?

I‘m not really up for him popping over here to tell me how tit our government is, when the US is hardly problem free! (Sorry American Tattlers!) He’s made tackling the press his raison d’etre but it’s utterly self-serving and selfish - he doesn’t like the fact that it has picked up on his bad behaviours throughout life and the out and out grifting, lying cuntery of him and the ILBW!

duck off tosser!

Reactions: 43
Wonder if H is sat in his hotel room or wherever tonight, and realises what an ass he's made of himself today.
Wonder what his lawyers are saying to him after his disastrous court appearances, not to mention the wife who must get him on the horn immediately.

Reactions: 20
After all the revelations about Chelsy I’m betting Meagain is plotting to use Hairys first love as a stick to beat him with in the divorce. His memory was vague about just about everything except his memories of Chelsy. I hope Meagain is suitably subdued about her Aitch at the moment, but there’s always the Diana comparison to rely on!

Thread title #357
There were three of us in this marriage, so it was a bit crowded

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nike Gardiner on gb news re us visa
I hope it isn't revoked (it's highly unlikely to be anyway!), I don't have any issue with people occasionally doing drugs as long as they're not dealers or it leads to criminal activity, his family are in US, and...well...I don't want him to come back 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 21
They'll rule in his favor because there was hacking, regardless of him using court and wasting time and money on his personal vendettas and his own stupidity. He IS a thicko. It is obvious. He's so sad he lived up to his reputation which had been very very well earned. I understand being angry you're set up as a sort of character in media - saintly William and naughty Harry when William was just as bad and partied just as hard if not more - but he is out for revenge and a buck. Can't sue over 'press was mean to me in typecasting who I truly am as they did to every royal person before me from the beginning of royal reporting in the time of George III'.

It doesn't matter if there was hacking - he has to prove they were hacking HIM. Which he didn't

Reactions: 30
It doesn't matter if there was hacking - he has to prove they were hacking HIM. Which he didn't
Yep I was going to say same. Yes hacking happened but he hasn’t proved he was. Anyone could say they were hacked. It needs to be proven with actual evidence. He can’t win this surely?

Reactions: 26
Tom Bower on gb news earlier. Says H was just a vehicle for Hugh Grant

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Can I just say that I can't wait for the looky likey Hazno on Dan's show tonight!!😀😀. Love the whole 're enactment '!! Anybody else watching at 9?

Reactions: 19
I surprised Steve Cooghan hasn't piped-up yet, another one of the 'hacked-off' celebs ... he's another one, like Harry, who doesn't like the fact the press report on what they get up to in strip bars. Steve of course likes to bleep it up in Vegas and argues that it's nobodies business ... it isn't, but I'm glad I know about it so I can make an informed decision about the kind of person he is.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I had to go out today so I missed everything :rolleyes:

I've finally caught up with the thread and...

well...

What. The. Actual. duck. Is. Going. On. In. His. Single. Barely. Functioning. Brain. Cell?

a929629ff794f7--blackadder-quotes-blackadder-funny.jpg

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There was an expert on GB News this afternoon (can't remember his name, might have been Patrick), anyway, he told a story about when Charles, Diana and the boys got invited to stay with Juan Carlos in Majorca.

He said that they were doing a photo call, and Harry managed to escape from Diana. Harry was 2 years old, and there was a gravel driveway/path; he picked up a handful of gravel with both hands, and threw them at the photographers, whilst telling them to go away.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
If this is an eight-week case, is it possible that they DO have private investigators who are admitting to hacking him? I doubt any journalists would, but a PI perhaps?

I presume these PIs would then need to prove they were working with MGN?

Perhaps, there is a case. Perhaps, Harry's only job was to show that these articles and headlines caused him great harm.

Last I read, it said they would 'support them' and nothing about actually helping the church so if they do it, brilliant, and I'd like to see them go to Swansea too to openly support the church and its work again. And do more with other church charities and organisations especially, they are really vital this day and age unlike Harry and Meghan sending their Archewell minions out.

I personally wouldn't call them vital, to be honest. They are great, but vital?

They can send money and I wouldn't complain. But I think they might go. Who knows. Summer in Wales with the kids would be fantastic.

Reactions: 11
I'm patiently waiting for a Shouty Mos-Shogbamimu and racist Sussex Squad meltdown, when they realise that Sparry has done little but talk a lot more about his white ex girlfriend from years ago, than he has cared to mentioned their precious black-when-it-suits-her Smeghan.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.