Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll rule in his favor because there was hacking, regardless of him using court and wasting time and money on his personal vendettas and his own stupidity. He IS a thicko. It is obvious. He's so sad he lived up to his reputation which had been very very well earned. I understand being angry you're set up as a sort of character in media - saintly William and naughty Harry when William was just as bad and partied just as hard if not more - but he is out for revenge and a buck. Can't sue over 'press was mean to me in typecasting who I truly am as they did to every royal person before me from the beginning of royal reporting in the time of George III'.
Thing is winning won’t do anything for his lack of popularity or hers either. Whining, entitled, greedy grifters the pair of ‘em, every dollar they earn seen as every bit as exploitative and cynical as any phone hacking journo.Given most journos are just relatively lowly paid, hardworking grafters and Aitch and TW abide in mansions and take private jets, I’m not seeing the Montecito duo as anything other than wankers. The relentless mocking of them will continue unabated until they shut their gobs, get on quietly with some serious good works (using more than 5% of their foundation grab and that they don’t announce with fanfare), stop calling paps, making up catastrophic car pursuits or, better still, get divorced.
IMG_0800.jpeg
IMG_0799.jpeg

Reactions: 29
What has happened to Harry? All the photos I've seen of him lately, he looks like a cross between a hunched up gerbil and a wisened old gnome!
Do you think he's so used to being subservient. he can't properly unfold himself any more?
His face is starting to look like a gurner without their false teeth in!
Nothing like sticking the boot into a man when he’s down 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What has happened to Harry? All the photos I've seen of him lately, he looks like a cross between a hunched up gerbil and a wisened old gnome!
Do you think he's so used to being subservient. he can't properly unfold himself any more?
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
Roald Dahl, The Twits
---
He can get himself a new wooden bracelet then bless 🙄
When my ex husband left me and our 2 young children for his ugly mistress in 2006 I was devastated Until that was he rocked up a few weeks later with highlighted tufts of his receeding hair and endowed in beads. He'd never shown any interest in beads from the age of 15 until he left aged 35. He loooked like the oldest swinger in town.

Henceforth he was referred as the beaded wonder by my sister and me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
So, he brings a case about alleged hacking between 1996 and 2011, predominantly about Chelsy, to stop "hate" against Smeg? Who arrived on the scene in 2016.

How does that even make sense?

What does he think the Judge is going to do? Order the Mirror to close down? Order the media to only write nice things about Smeg?

If he wins he'll get some damages for illegal information-gathering, that's all.

William got a settlement from the NOTW, who acknowledged hacking, and that was it. The Sun and other NGN titles are still free to write about and criticise him and Catherine.
It makes no sense to me to bring a case about hacking events from nearly 20 years ago, to protect dearest 'smeg' from hate. Particularly when the cases Smegsie and Sherbourne chose, were deliberately chosen to make him feel protective towards his current wife/gfriend after the media had in his opinion destroy his relationship with his beloved Chelsey.
Hazno obviously met Sherbourne on holiday in France at Eltons house, was it a set up meeting? is Elton another of the Hacked off brigade?

And in actual fact, I would imagine that because William was sensible and mature, and accepted a reasonable settlement from the NOTW, and anyone else who hacked him? Then the press would be willing to treat him as an adult and deal with him repectfully, it also probably doesnt hurt that he is also the heir to the throne!!

I understand your view but that's perilously close to suppressing free speech. The press frequently writes about Suri Cruise/Kardashian kids/other royal kids worldwide. Why is this any different? 🤔 That's why you don't air your dirty linen in public; start talking and you're just giving the press a story and lining their pockets. The twit has no common sense and his gross privilege blinds him.✌
You're right that Harold has brought this on himself, but at the same time he's lifted a lid and this isn't over yet.
The time I meant was when they were both under age, minors, not when they were adults, of course free speech is crucial and they can then fight their own battles.
I think with their mother newly dead there should have been a press blackout at least for a little while until they steadied. But instead they were used for PR and it was wrong.
This was far more damaging to the children concerned than gossiping about celeb babies, imo., especially as it seems some stories came from St James's Palace etc. This is a most interesting aspect of the case so far, as I hadn't known.

Reactions: 12
This is interesting article about Harry's barrister and how they met. In court he said he bumped into him in France but in Spare he said Elton John and his husband introduced them.

Reactions: 25
Isn’t there a technicality that means a lot of the claims are too old to bring?
He’s got round that by being a teen but not all of them

Reactions: 18
Re: the knee story. I sort of understand what he means. Really, who cares that he hurt his knee it isn’t in public interest to know that information because it isn’t important. However, it wasn’t hacked information therefore irrelevant to his case.

The duck are his legal team playing at?
Rags rarely publish information which is in the public's interest by design. Their audience is looking for gossip and saucy bits, not quality journalism.
I don't think anyone tries to argue tabloid media is a paragon of ethics and morality, I for certainly won't, but most public figures understand it comes with the territory.

So yes, a young royal prince hurting their knee at school is hardly news worthy, but it also a fairly benign piece of reporting. Harry treats it as if the media has singled him out since his childhood with the purpose of causing him harm ( “How much more blood will stain their typing fingers before someone can put a stop to this madness(?)” ) which says more about his personal traumas than it does about the nature of tabloids.

Areas of interest…

Eyes too close together
Bump on nose growing exponentially
Lips thinning alarmingly
Growing a single head hair to replace 10,000 does NOT fool observer
IMG_0801.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
You're right that Harold has brought this on himself, but at the same time he's lifted a lid and this isn't over yet.
The time I meant was when they were both under age, minors, not when they were adults, of course free speech is crucial and they can then fight their own battles.
I think with their mother newly dead there should have been a press blackout at least for a little while until they steadied. But instead they were used for PR and it was wrong, especially as it seems some stories came from St James's Palace etc. This is a most interesting aspect of the case so far, as I hadn't known.
Don’t forget the palace tried to keep them out of everything after Diana died. The public / press demanded they returned and the queen made that speech.
The palace couldn’t win on this one.

Reactions: 31
They were NOT all negative he was the most popular royal for a LONG time, if he hadn't cheated it wouldn't have been reported on (quite a big deal by the way shows that the royals were abusing their position so SHOULD have been said out loud) Even his own mum said he was thick, the most reported on woman in the world said those words. Aim your anger at her.
We DO have a right to know if we are being lied to and do you really think he's suffered? because he didn't seem to notice for the first 30 odd years of his life until his wife told him he could get richer and more famous off it. If he hated the press why has he chosen to do this in the most press reliant way? it's because he is JUST like his mum.
Trust me he's not worrying about you or anyone else. Including Caroline Flack and Chelsy

You wanna be sad for unhappy kids try actual kids not grown ass men with millions in the bank
if we don’t have a right to know some of these rather trivial things about an 11yr old in the LOS…do we now have a right to know anything about two infants in the LOS and the circumstances of their birth?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
KP just said they would 'offer their support' whatever that means. They should offer to replace, though, they have all the money and time in the world to do so! Tragic someone did this to a charity that supports people in need.

Harry needs $ and I think these suits are one way he thinks he can bring in cash and the solicitors are cackling in glee. He's completely mentally disturbed. I feel for his family - they must worry for him so much, imagine the stress seeing all this.
They have offered to replace everything that was taken

Reactions: 24
Poor critter. Hope they keep him away from, God forbid, any furbaby named Meghan Markle!

Okay so my news is that I got offer letters from two places today. The first one was where I interviewed on Monday. Mum wanted me to go for that place even though people I know haven't had good experiences there. My advantage was the person referring me. Then this second place started expediting my recruitment, and it's so much better in multiple ways - growth opportunities, the field itself.

So there have been quite a few fights and narc rage-y bits this week.

This morning mum agreed that the second place would be so much better, then an hour later she was screaming at me and telling me to take the first offer simply to appease the person who had recommended me. Just like she wanted me to marry people just because her friends recommended the match (imagine how many I'd have had to marry 😂).

So anyway, I was praying for the second place to offer me at least a bit more than the first place so I could justify taking the offer, and they ended up exceeding my expectations. And they've got a five-day week and are encouraging of me pursuing art, and the guy I talked to today actually wants me to teach him whenever we get a chance to meet 🤭 So yep, going with the second offer. Just have to complete formalities now.

Can't control mum but I'm definitely not telling most people IRL. Just had to share with you all ♥ I do more than just whinge 😂😂😂

Here are some celebratory butterflies!

View attachment 2223748
Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
sure wish that one of the barristers would ask him whether he had blood on his fingers after typing out the rot that he did on Orca, NF, Spare...

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Congratulations @ChaoticArtist so happy for you

I can't get over how TOS just blatantly lies and disregards the truth the whole time, even when it's so easily proved he's lying - he has no shame

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He's proper thick as duck. If he wins or not he'll just move onto something else that is hurting his feelings. Cos he needs the limelight. Pathetic.

@spangly
The wise words of Road Dahl

Roald Dahl, The Twits
I’ve always said it, people grow into their faces. I’ve known some who at face value look incredibly pretty or handsome but within a short time their personality shows on their face and they no longer look attractive. Likewise I’ve known a few people who at first glance are nothing to look at but once you get to know them they really do appear to be more beautiful (or maybe that’s just how I see them)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.