Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chap on GBNEWS saying it doesnt matter if others can prove THEY were hacked
The ONLY consideration is whether he has proof HE was hacked
This is where Harry got most muddled and badly advised. Everyone knows the Mirror has form and hacked other peoples phones. He assumed because of this he would automatically be believed.

Reactions: 38
They'll rule in his favor because there was hacking, regardless of him using court and wasting time and money on his personal vendettas and his own stupidity. He IS a thicko. It is obvious. He's so sad he lived up to his reputation which had been very very well earned. I understand being angry you're set up as a sort of character in media - saintly William and naughty Harry when William was just as bad and partied just as hard if not more - but he is out for revenge and a buck. Can't sue over 'press was mean to me in typecasting who I truly am as they did to every royal person before me from the beginning of royal reporting in the time of George III'.

Reactions: 15
Someone should just give him a karaoke mic and lock him in a booth for a while. Sounds like he’s had a few bevvies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"My lord, my whole life the press have misled me, covered up their wrongdoing." I don't think this is having the impact that he wants it to have. It reeks of what the madman said before they put the straitjacket on him and hauled him away.
BIB

Misled, eh? Media wrongdoing, eh?

Didn't see any objection from him about Oprah using those doctored headlines to make the UK seem racist. Or Oprah letting all sorts of rubbish go unchallenged.

Didn't see any objection from him to Netflix using footage of events that had nothing to do with him and Smeg, to create the impression of excessive media intrusion.

Didn't see any objection from him when CBS bought photos of his dying mother. Quite happy to do interviews on that network.

But Piers Morgan points out a few home truths about the Oprah interview and the inaccuracies, and all hell breaks loose, Smeg gets him fired, etc, and Hazza's trying to take him down. Does make me wonder what Smeg may have told Piers back when she was trying to butter him up, and now she wants him out of the picture/discredited, etc.

Piers can be an obnoxious git, but at least he's not a grovelling sycophant where the Harkles are concerned, and is prepared to tell it like it is. Not like some of the RRs.

Hazbeen is just an absolute hypocrite all round.

JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 53
This is where Harry got most muddled and badly advised. Everyone knows the Mirror has form and hacked other peoples phones. He assumed because of this he would automatically be believed.
I am beginning to think that this case has very little to do with Harry and much more with David Sherborne and the legal team. Until Sherborne approached him on holiday Harry was not even aware of these Mirror articles or that he'd possibly been hacked. So the "distress" and "pain" seems to be something Harry constructed retrospectively. It seems like the lawyers saw an opportunity with a highly impressionable person like Harry, who had a long standing, but vaguely defined, grudge against the tabloid media. According to Harry's own evidence the lawyers approached him, picked the cases, helped him write his statement and suggested that invoices to PIs were evidence of hacking. They approached and told suggestable Harry that he'd been hacked and he believed them. Suddenlythe legal team got a huge celebrity client to advertise their services represent.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I'm puzzled that so many articles were written about Harold (and William) from 1996 when he was 11, about private stuff that should have stayed private. Green asked Harold if one article written about him aged 11 upset him, and did he remember it?
The glandular fever story and broken thumb were nobody's business, he was at school. It seems from Green's examination that PC's spin doctor Mark Bolland co-operated with NOTW about the drugs story in 2002 when Harold was 18.

There's no public interest justification, and reporting on minors like this was a betrayal. I can't imagine helping the press with briefings about my son.

I'm very behind on the thread but this is what's emerging for me and I don't understand why he and William weren't protected as youngsters. This has certainly played a big part in what's happening now. The articles about him from childhood were all negative and the image of him fixed for ever is a thick weak child who cheated to get in. All true, but he was under age. Why was it allowed? No Red Line here for the children.

So far, no hacking or eavesdropping, and though Harold is making a fool of himself he has also exposed how he and his brother were subject to media intrusion. Clever Green will trip the addled Stoat up with when exactly he had a mobile phone, but that is not the point. This is Harry's Hill that he will die on, it's not the children.
The difference between these children and yours or mine though is that these were children born into the monarchy and in direct line of succession and the public were interested and invested in what was published about them. I don’t agree with the press obtaining information or publishing articles which they had gained illicitly but it happened. Don’t forget his mother was well renowned for leaking stories herself, and his father, it may not have been directly about their children but it was the culture that existed and still does within the RF press office. When you delve into the case itself it clearly shows although Hairy had a great dislike for the press throughout his life, his decision to litigate at this stage in said life began in 2018, when the body blows about Meagain began. I’m of the opinion that as he has unravelled since his marriage all of this downfall is fuelling this vendetta and he is so far in now he will continue until he is a broken man. People have short memories. He’s a man now, with supposedly a family of his own. Not an 11 year old boy born into one of the most privileged positions there is. The children I feel sorry for are not 11 year old Harry or William. They are the neglected, starving, homeless and uncared for children throughout the country and indeed the world. Harry’s world is exactly that to him. We aren’t allowed in unless invited. Well if he chooses to let his dirty linen be aired in court then he has let us in. There’s nothing in his case that wasn’t already in the public domain and raked over time and again. He is an arrogant fool who played the court jester perfectly in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The articles about him from childhood were all negative and the image of him fixed for ever is a thick weak child who cheated to get in. All true, but he was under age. Why was it allowed?
They were NOT all negative he was the most popular royal for a LONG time, if he hadn't cheated it wouldn't have been reported on (quite a big deal by the way shows that the royals were abusing their position so SHOULD have been said out loud) Even his own mum said he was thick, the most reported on woman in the world said those words. Aim your anger at her.
We DO have a right to know if we are being lied to and do you really think he's suffered? because he didn't seem to notice for the first 30 odd years of his life until his wife told him he could get richer and more famous off it. If he hated the press why has he chosen to do this in the most press reliant way? it's because he is JUST like his mum.
Trust me he's not worrying about you or anyone else. Including Caroline Flack and Chelsy

You wanna be sad for unhappy kids try actual kids not grown ass men with millions in the bank

• Heart
Reactions: 48
KP just said they would 'offer their support' whatever that means. They should offer to replace, though, they have all the money and time in the world to do so! Tragic someone did this to a charity that supports people in need.

Harry needs $ and I think these suits are one way he thinks he can bring in cash and the solicitors are cackling in glee. He's completely mentally disturbed. I feel for his family - they must worry for him so much, imagine the stress seeing all this.

Reactions: 12
I'm puzzled that so many articles were written about Harold (and William) from 1996 when he was 11, about private stuff that should have stayed private. Green asked Harold if one article written about him aged 11 upset him, and did he remember it?
The glandular fever story and broken thumb were nobody's business, he was at school. It seems from Green's examination that PC's spin doctor Mark Bolland co-operated with NOTW about the drugs story in 2002 when Harold was 18.

There's no public interest justification, and reporting on minors like this was a betrayal. I can't imagine helping the press with briefings about my son.

I'm very behind on the thread but this is what's emerging for me and I don't understand why he and William weren't protected as youngsters. This has certainly played a big part in what's happening now. The articles about him from childhood were all negative and the image of him fixed for ever is a thick weak child who cheated to get in. All true, but he was under age. Why was it allowed? No Red Line here for the children.

So far, no hacking or eavesdropping, and though Harold is making a fool of himself he has also exposed how he and his brother were subject to media intrusion. Clever Green will trip the addled Stoat up with when exactly he had a mobile phone, but that is not the point. This is Harry's Hill that he will die on, it's not the children.

I hear you.

Was it Katie Nicholl? Who did the same for Prince George and I hope Prince William scolded her.

She told a story about him telling a child "you better watch out, my father will be King" which to me was kinda... 😂 but made a lot of people on Twitter attack him.

Why was this story in her book? Is this of public interest?

I don't care about Harry but for the sake of Prince George (who will be 11 years old next year), Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis... I agree.

Reactions: 15
Huge Congratulations. And remember, your Moms problem affects you, but it is her problem. YOU are not the problem. Sending love.
View attachment 2223849
and Hazno’s an ass!
Thank you! And thank you! ♥💕🤗🤗

She's happier now that we have a plan to deal with the person who helped, and of course because I'll be earning a good amount 🤭 and also because I'm running about being all excited in spurts 😂

It's a good and much-needed reminder though! 🤗 Not a much-needed, but still a very good reminder about Sparry's being an ass 😂

Well done, how wonderful for you 🙌 🎉🥳🥰
Thank you!! 🤗🍹🎂 🙌

My spoiler thing finally worked yay!

yay well done on the job and well done for standing your ground You must do what is best for you
Thank you so much! ♥ Getting my spirit back, polishing my spine bit by bit ☺

OMG I can get a vinyl cutting plotter sooner than I'd thought!! Maybe a mug press too someday, especially if I get a sublimation printer. I'm obsessed 😂😂 Gruesome-y mugs for everyone!! We'll make them sob on the floor pining for that trademark 😂

Currently watching a cute movie that I love ♥ This feeling, I pray for this for everyone ♥🕯

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.