Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2223008
View attachment 2223009
View attachment 2223016

This whole thing is just not on a court level.

Do we think his lawyers are saving information for later? What is happening?

HE IS JUST SO DUMB.
His lawyers most likely have more (enough that the claim was allowed to proceed to court), but how convincing or poignant that is remains to be seen. Harry is just not the witness to provide that evidence unprompted because he is that thick - and has not studied his own case. His barrister should be able to steer him in the right direction upon direct so the relevant evidence can be admitted. He will also do so with any other witnesses they have, including any expert witnesses (which I would like to see in any case alleging hacking). But, like in Harry's case, sometimes a witness is called to the stand purely so certain evidence can come in, even if their own input is useless.

Reactions: 18
KP just said they would 'offer their support' whatever that means. They should offer to replace, though, they have all the money and time in the world to do so! Tragic someone did this to a charity that supports people in need.

Lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

And there it is!! Meghan is behind all this!!
Okay *yawns* we have stopped hating your Ho. Now please shut up and FO.

I've just watched it... seemed to just be people yelling 'Harry' rather than cheering as such.

Will he duck off now? I do hope so
Maybe they were telling him not to tarry and to duck off back to the US ASAP. He has another veryyyyy important ongoing case there. πŸ˜‰

Not till after the case he might try and sue us tattlers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
RIP the judge's inbox in that case πŸ˜‚ Sparry will send him looooooooong voicemails πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Last I read, it said they would 'support them' and nothing about actually helping the church so if they do it, brilliant, and I'd like to see them go to Swansea too to openly support the church and its work again. And do more with other church charities and organisations especially, they are really vital this day and age unlike Harry and Meghan sending their Archewell minions out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What has happened to Harry? All the photos I've seen of him lately, he looks like a cross between a hunched up gerbil and a wisened old gnome!
Do you think he's so used to being subservient. he can't properly unfold himself any more?
His face is starting to look like a gurner without their false teeth in!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
He's going to have his visa removed isn't he.
They've given the government a week to decide whether to release the records. In a previous video BookWorm suggested that the visa application form might be "rewritten" to make it acceptable or at least minimise the lies if any. Far-fetched but possible?
What would be the consequences for a stateless Prince of the Realm if he's lied? Where would he go? The RF don't want him back - or do they? This could be a way of forcing Harold to return?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What has happened to Harry? All the photos I've seen of him lately, he looks like a cross between a hunched up gerbil and a wisened old gnome!
Do you think he's so used to being subservient. he can't properly unfold himself any more?
His face is starting to look like a gurner without their false teeth in!
@spangly
The wise words of Road Dahl
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
Roald Dahl, The Twits

• Heart
Reactions: 30

And there it is!! Meghan is behind all this!!
So, he brings a case about alleged hacking between 1996 and 2011, predominantly about Chelsy, to stop "hate" against Smeg? Who arrived on the scene in 2016.

How does that even make sense?

What does he think the Judge is going to do? Order the Mirror to close down? Order the media to only write nice things about Smeg?

If he wins he'll get some damages for the use of illegal methods of sourcing information, that's all.

William got a settlement from the NOTW, who acknowledged hacking, and that was it. The Sun and other NGN titles are still free to write about and criticise him and Catherine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
They've given the government a week to decide whether to release the records. In a previous video BookWorm suggested that the visa application form might be "rewritten" to make it acceptable or at least minimise the lies if any. Far-fetched but possible?
What would be the consequences for a stateless Prince of the Realm if he's lied? Where would he go? The RF don't want him back - or do they? This could be a way of forcing Harold to return?
He can feck off to Botswana and build water wells or run a game reserve for the rest of his days, who cares

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.