Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for all the updates you lovely people. I'm trying to get caught up on my lunch break.

Still no actual proof I see. Watching him go into court, he doesn't seem that bothered by all the press.

I think he wanted his own Johnny Depp moment.

Unfortunately, it hasn't worked out that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
In the time period in question, was there actually such a thing as a “burner phone”?
I remember phones then as being on contract & that name & address had to be provided.
There were also only about 25 in the country :LOL:
24 of them were gigantic Motorola bricks you carried in a brief case 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Brian Harvey has arrived on the scene, heckling outside…

View attachment 2223006

View attachment 2223011
Lordy it's Gazza and Raoul Moat all over again. Seriously though I am not sure Brian Harvey is the fella to help Hazno.....he has enough problems of his own apparently.
How has it ended up like this Haz? It's a spectacular fall from grace considering he was 2nd most popular Royal after HLMQE II at one point. I almost feel sorry for him then remember what he put his grandparents through and I get the rage again.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Me and my boyfriend always say “hmm suspicious“ to each other when things are going too well, obviously joking but I’m definitely using “hard evidence of suspiciousness” from now on. That’s so funny and definitely could have come from Monty Python. What a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
yes, yes he did - what the duck are his legal team thinking
I don’t think Harry has ever taken advice in his life, maybe his legal team advised not to proceed to Court but Rachel Zane probably advised him to proceed as she is such a legal eagle, so legal team have decided to sit back and count the ££

• Haha
Reactions: 37
BIB

There are no words, are there? Do we have a 'facepalm' emoji?

He's come to court with no concrete evidence???????

Is he expecting the Judge to magically produce the evidence out of a hat, or something?

Does he know that if you're a plaintiff, you're expected to come to court with a bit more than 'suspicions' and 'may haves' and 'I don't knows'?
He's just so used to being fawned over, surrounded by yes men (or men in grey who cover up for him), and never challenged. Welcome to the real world, knobhead !

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was waiting for his side to pull out some gotcha moment.

FFS who thought this tit was evidence.

Reactions: 27
I feel sorry for Bryan Hervey(?) He does have serious mental health issues. He then fell in with a bunch of 5th rate Bandwagon conspiracy theories who basically told him a load of tit, supported his mental delusions and encouraged him on. It gave them the attention they were seeking for themselves. Predatory behaviour and no one should go through that. Especially when in serious mental health difficulties.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
BIB

There are no words, are there? Do we have a 'facepalm' emoji?

He's come to court with no concrete evidence???????

Is he expecting the Judge to magically produce the evidence out of a hat, or something?

Does he know that if you're a plaintiff, you're expected to come to court with a bit more than 'suspicions' and 'may haves' and 'I don't knows'?
Used it loads today 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.