Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that smeg is rubbing her hands in glee watching haz provide more evidence for the divorce? I do. She's been setting him up since the beginning. No decent spouse would have allowed him to do this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But the really Sad thing is................... The Judge is liable to find in his favour!!!!! (Surely Not!)
IMO he'll probably win, but it'll be a Pyrrhic victory, like Smeg's with ANL. He may win on a technicality, but he's made an utter fool of himself in the process.

I doubt the Judge'll be impressed with Hazza boasting about more litigation though. Haz Hazbeen forgotten it's also Fancourt for the NGN case?

Even if he doesn't voluntarily testify in the upcoming cases, I wonder if he can be compelled to do so, now he's set his own precedent.

I bet ANL's and NGN's barristers are itching to have a crack at cross-examining him themselves after this performance. :LOL:

Reactions: 28
What sort of bat tit crazy is this. It sounds like something the Monty Python gang would put together.

The joint plaintiffs in this case must be regretting hitching their wagon to H. The stupid donkey has been into the huch and ❄ and gone crazy.

I keep thinking I am going to wake up from some twilight zone nightmare.
This is becoming like a Monty Python sketch, we just need a dead parrot! 🤣
live streaming from Sicknote's trial:
(works on Youtube, it's Monty Python. proper)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thats really funny 😅
Thread title #357 :ROFLMAO:
Hard evidence he's thick as eff. Oh dear look who's been Markled by Association 🤭
Between the GB News reenactment laffs and the foggo's testimony imma be pissing my pants all day. 🤣🤣🤣 You guys are so funny no one can sleep when I'm reading the threads. I swear that actor's been on Instagram or TikTok doing parodies. If it weren't so tragic it'd be beautiful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
After Mr Green has dealt with the 33 matters, demonstrating that the information could have been obtained by reading other papers or press releases or talking to people, what the hell is Mr Sherbourne going to do? Try to convince the judge that facts aren’t important, and that the important bit is that Prince twit had a hurty feelings boo-boo, that no amount of drink, drugs or todger cream could take away?
They would have to bring evidence attesting to the trail of information and the illegal means it was obtained by. They don't have many avenues via which they can prove this, one would be correspondence (email, text messages, voicemails - lol) where the illegal means are being alluded to or mentioned in connection to the articles written at the time about Harry. Witnesses would be another way, such as ex employees, whistleblowers who have personal knowledge of the dealings inside the publications at the time of the articles etc.

The standard for the burden of proof is not as high as in criminal cases, but it is still higher than relying on the plaintiff's suspicions and paranoia.
We'll see what they have up their sleeve when Sherbourne takes over. If anyone manages to look good when being cross-examined the case is either really bad or the solicitors have botched the job, so I would think it weird if Harry came across well while being questioned by the opposition. If he continues to be so while being questioned by his team...then, boy is he in trouble.

Small pet peeve: a cross-examination is when a legal representative questions a witness of the opposing side. Mr Sherbourne won't be "cross-examining" Harry as he is his witness. He will carry out what is called a direct examination.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I was waiting for his side to pull out some gotcha moment.

FFS who thought this tit was evidence.
Is like American courts where the defendant's attorney gets to ask more questions after the plantiff's attorney?

Also, are there any other witnesses or just the witless one?

He honestly thought that "I'm a prince" meant that anything he says will be accepted as truth

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hang on Scobes has gone to America while Hazno is here, should we be reading anything into this?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve been reading about the court case and Harry is making a complete dick out of himself. He hates the media, we know that, but he is giving them so much fodder. He really is thick.

Reactions: 30
Does anyone else think that smeg is rubbing her hands in glee watching haz provide more evidence for the divorce? I do. She's been setting him up since the beginning. No decent spouse would have allowed him to do this.
I bet she hangs him out to dry for this in the press again, like when she put out that statement when Spare came out, claiming that she personally wouldn’t have chosen to approach things the way he did, lol. I’m just waiting for her press release claiming she’d “cautioned Harry against suing,” or some nonsense.

Reactions: 26
So finally he has HARD EVIDENCE

Hard Evidence that points to...

*drumrolls*

SUSPICIOUSNESS!!!

😂 🤡 😂 🤡 😂🤡

View attachment 2223316

Oh, God. They are so stupid. I am so done.
So the articles that he never read nor was exposed to, made him feel he his privacy was intruded on since birth and made him play into the stereotypes that were being printed about him. But he only saw the articles a couple of years ago after he bumped into his lawyer in France in 2018 (by the way Sherborne was only brought on as their lawyer in Meggsy’s People case after their original lawyer was fired). When was that - 2020/21? More rubbish!

HOW?!!!! has this gone to court??

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.