Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were definitely more social media birthday messages all round in previous years, from Charles and the wales. Is it possible this year they agreed KC wouldn’t send any at all to avoid accusations of favouritism? Or so it wouldn’t look suspicious when A&L didn’t get one? To be honest wishing children a happy birthday is all political anyway (whichever family you’re in!) as the kids won’t know or care either way. It’s more about not upsetting the parents, and I doubt W&C care about stuff like that
last year the queen called the shots now King Charles can call the shots I think there is no reason for them to be doing family birthday messages on social media anyway they can send them a text or call them and keep it private kind of goes with a slimmed down monarchy

Reactions: 24
last year the queen called the shots now King Charles can call the shots I think there is no reason for them to be doing family birthday messages on social media anyway they can send them a text or call them and keep it private kind of goes with a slimmed down monarchy
I always thought it weird that their personal birthday wishes were published. Who cares.

Reactions: 22
So finally he has HARD EVIDENCE

Hard Evidence that points to...

*drumrolls*

SUSPICIOUSNESS!!!

😂 🤡 😂 🤡 😂🤡

1686139275239.png

Oh, God. They are so stupid. I am so done.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I hope the judge throws the book at him and gets him done for perjury!!

Thank god this trial isn't being decided by a jury

Reactions: 34
"Prince Harry says there is "hard evidence of suspiciousness," can you have hard evidence of a suspicion, wouldn't that then be called proof.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
He doesn't even have any evidence to back up his claim of phone hacking. This is just ridiculous.
I may have been hacked every day over 15 years
Harry tells the court he filed his claims against MGN and News Group “at around the same time”.
He adds that he believes there was “industrial scale destruction of evidence” of unlawful information gathering in relation to him to which Mr Green asks where he gets this idea from.
“My legal team,” Harry replies.
Mr Green asks whether he thinks his phone was “consistently hacked” throughout the 15-year period between 1996 and 2011, the time period that makes up his claim against MGN.
“It could have been happening on a daily basis, I simply don’t know,” Harry responds.
Asked if he was aware of any evidence to show this, Harry says: “No, that’s part of the reason I’m here, my lord”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
What sort of bat tit crazy is this. It sounds like something the Monty Python gang would put together.

The joint plaintiffs in this case must be regretting hitching their wagon to H. The stupid donkey has been into the huch and ❄ and gone crazy.

I keep thinking I am going to wake up from some twilight zone nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.