Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only evidence that Harry has presented is his need for proper, preferable inpatient, therapy for his paranoid disorder and the need to stop self medicating with drink, drugs, and Meghan/Doria's "woo"
I think smashing Piers Morgan around the face with a cricket bat might solve some of his issues. It'd certainly solve some of mine. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He doesn't even have any evidence to back up his claim of phone hacking. This is just ridiculous.
I may have been hacked every day over 15 years
Harry tells the court he filed his claims against MGN and News Group “at around the same time”.
He adds that he believes there was “industrial scale destruction of evidence” of unlawful information gathering in relation to him to which Mr Green asks where he gets this idea from.
“My legal team,” Harry replies.
Mr Green asks whether he thinks his phone was “consistently hacked” throughout the 15-year period between 1996 and 2011, the time period that makes up his claim against MGN.
“It could have been happening on a daily basis, I simply don’t know,” Harry responds.
Asked if he was aware of any evidence to show this, Harry says: “No, that’s part of the reason I’m here, my lord”.
Did he just say that there is no evidence? 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I believe the whole relationship he has told her little bits of things/events/feelings etc that she has then blown up into massive dramas convincing him he has been hard done by and punished as the spare and he now needs to fight back (while she sits safely at home away from all the hassle providing no support).
And if that's not how it's happened at the very least she hasn't helped him or supported him to get over or work past all his humiliations and insecurities. He has soo much in his life now why isn't he just moving forward. She won't let him. Everything I read in SPARE sounded to me like it was written by a woman, he provided facts and she embellished them.
Absolutely.
They were and are the worst possible match for each other.
She helped him along a road he had established for himself - a whiny, hard done by victim.

I also believe that if you loved someone you would say, are you suuuuuuuure about writing all of this? Apart from the pettiness of a lot of it - the recklessness of some of it, and the seriously weird stuff about his 'todger' and Mummy's cream. 🤢

Now he still might not have listened, of course. I can well imagine her encouraging him to make an absolute fool of himself with this case too. Not that he needs much encouragement indeed.

If nothing else, this court case is showing what the grey suits and the royal family were dealing with all those years.

Reactions: 38
There were definitely more social media birthday messages all round in previous years, from Charles and the wales. Is it possible this year they agreed KC wouldn’t send any at all to avoid accusations of favouritism? Or so it wouldn’t look suspicious when A&L didn’t get one? To be honest wishing children a happy birthday is all political anyway (whichever family you’re in!) as the kids won’t know or care either way. It’s more about not upsetting the parents, and I doubt W&C care about stuff like that
I'm sure for the Wales it does matter more to have have their grandpa calling/coming for a small party rather than a post on the social media. Meanwhile the flatpacks don't even know what their grandfather looks like (they might have a picture of the 😈 instead of KC)

Reactions: 25
He doesn't even have any evidence to back up his claim of phone hacking. This is just ridiculous.
Harry tells the court he filed his claims against MGN and News Group “at around the same time”.
He adds that he believes there was “industrial scale destruction of evidence” of unlawful information gathering in relation to him to which Mr Green asks where he gets this idea from.
Mr Green asks whether he thinks his phone was “consistently hacked” throughout the 15-year period between 1996 and 2011, the time period that makes up his claim against MGN.
“It could have been happening on a daily basis, I simply don’t know,” Harry responds.
Asked if he was aware of any evidence to show this, Harry says: “No, that’s part of the reason I’m here, my lord”.
BIB

There are no words, are there? Do we have a 'facepalm' emoji?

He's come to court with no concrete evidence???????

Is he expecting the Judge to magically produce the evidence out of a hat, or something?

Does he know that if you're a plaintiff, you're expected to come to court with a bit more than 'suspicions' and 'may haves' and 'I don't knows'?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So sadly Harold didn't realise that he was supposed to bring proof into the courtroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
🤣🤣🤣 I'm dying here. Absolute cockwomble.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Without outing myself, I used to control the billing/call data at a mobile phone company. We’d have receipts. Literally billions of very specific records. Those wouldn’t include covering up a journalist cracking our systems and re-writing call data.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Bloody hell

They really are the gift that keeps on gifting arent they?

Just when you think its going to stop .....up rocks Brian Harvey, judge is pissed off ....
I'm dying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thank you for all the updates you lovely people. I'm trying to get caught up on my lunch break.

Still no actual proof I see. Watching him go into court, he doesn't seem that bothered by all the press.

Reactions: 25
BIB - I am kinda speechless 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm sure for the Wales it does matter more to have have their grandpa calling/coming for a small party rather than a post on the social media. Meanwhile the flatpacks don't even know what their grandfather looks like (they might have a picture of the 😈 instead of KC)
Both sets of grandparents too Theyre very lucky and they know it .

Reactions: 21
Thank you for all the updates you lovely people. I'm trying to get caught up on my lunch break.

Still no actual proof I see. Watching him go into court, he doesn't seem that bothered by all the press.
Bloody hell. I've been watching the repeats of Crown Court from the 70s and the judges and Barristers always warn witnesses not to speculate and hard evidence only. H is making a complete idiot of himself

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is his lawyer going to use some of the examples of voicemails he can confirm he has left on other people's phones that were hacked a lot more ie. William's as 'proof' it could have come from voicemails 🤔 it would be the only type of 'proof' they have. Feelings really don't come into a court of law except when damages are awarded.
Just watch 5 mins of Alex Corran had to switch off the loony with blonde hair is on Tessa Waugh Waugh. Quite a few phone ins with sympathy for H based purely on him being 'harassed' from a young age. Had to stop myself shouting at the telly HE DOESN'T REMEMBER 🤯😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.