Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell

They really are the gift that keeps on gifting arent they?

Just when you think its going to stop .....up rocks Brian Harvey, judge is pissed off ....
I'm dying 🤣
The grift that keeps on grifting!

Another question - the prosecutor or plantiff side is required to provide all of their evidence to the defendant's legal team (so that the defendant's team can get their own experts, craft their legal strategy, etc.) - is it the same in the UK? I can't imagine that Sherbourne would be allowed to pull out a pile of evidence that Green had never seen before

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It must have caused Hairy a great deal of distress having to address the judge as My Lord, him being a HRH Prince and all that. How very uncomfortable for him! I feel another litigation brewing. And how very dare they question how wounded he felt that his girlfriend gave him a bollocking for fondling a Lithuanian lap dancer in a public place! Poor Hairy, I almost feel sorry for him…I said almost 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Does anyone else think that smeg is rubbing her hands in glee watching haz provide more evidence for the divorce? I do. She's been setting him up since the beginning. No decent spouse would have allowed him to do this.
Yes, yes! A thousand times yes. PREMEDITATED AF. IMHO this is why the BRF are like deer in headlights over him and have been placating him for years. So glad you're back 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hang about, Hazno is reading these headlines now but can't remember reading them then so how did it upset him back then, I'm confused. I think the wife has set him on this course like others have said.

Reactions: 38
If he hadn't behaved so horribly towards his dying grandparents and to his family, I would almost feel sorry for him. But I don't.

Each update I read here I seriously wonder yet again what the heck was he thinking.
Are his legal team just there for the 💷💷💷💷!

And what the hell is all of this costing others (I am not concerned about him) 😡 - such a tremendous waste of time and money.

Reactions: 39
Why did I just get cold shivers at the thought of an army of twit clones?
Would an infinite number of them be able to produce a believable witness statement?:unsure:
if I had to guess the DNA was required for a paternity case. Hewitt, I think, was willing to provide his in order to carry out and see if he indeed fathered Harry. Juicy piece of news if correct. One can understand why the palace wanted this stopped.

Very questionable ethics around this, but actually not illegal as far as I am aware. Police carry out DNA tests with samples they steal from people's rubbish and it is admissible in court, for example in the case of the Golden State Killer in the states.

Reactions: 24
This is what Prince William was avoiding.

People are coddling Harry. If it was Prince William suing a left-wing paper, without any evidence, knowledge and just hard evidence of suspiciousness - we would have very different commentary from the US especially.

Waiting for him to say William shat in my bed 🤣🤣
I nearly shat myself 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And yet, the flatpack moon bump thing doesn't bother either of them at all? bonkers.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.