Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad for Chelsy and her family
I agree her name is constantly brought up yet it would appear she has no right to reply or more likely wants him to stfu. If he was my ex from my 20s talking about it ll this time later I wouldn't be happy plus surely if it is true she'd have a claim for hacking....

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I have always said that. Convinced of it.
I believe the whole relationship he has told her little bits of things/events/feelings etc that she has then blown up into massive dramas convincing him he has been hard done by and punished as the spare and he now needs to fight back (while she sits safely at home away from all the hassle providing no support).
And if that's not how it's happened at the very least she hasn't helped him or supported him to get over or work past all his humiliations and insecurities. He has soo much in his life now why isn't he just moving forward. She won't let him. Everything I read in SPARE sounded to me like it was written by a woman, he provided facts and she embellished them.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Wasn’t there a photo of Chelsy looking sad at his wedding? And a rumor that he spoke with her the night before?

I am now of the opinion that everyone close to him,from her Majesty on down, was well aware of the disaster he was marrying into. One look around at Markle’s wedding guest list would confirm this. I am guessing that Chelsy still felt protective of him and though she did not want him, still hoped for real happiness for him.

But no one could tell him anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
It doesn’t seem to cross his mind that when he goes to a public place, like a pub, or a strip club, there will be other members of the public there, and many will be perfectly happy to make a quick call to tip off the media for a quick £££
That's what the Gruesomes and their mouthpieces said that them wanting privacy meant - that they have complete control over what anyone says about them, and what appears in media about them. In her supposed trademark way, ✋, she doesn't want to hear that it's not possible.

Reminds me of what a character in a film said. He's a don who encounters a SIL-FIL duo - sweet, innocent-ish, dorky folks - whose neighbourhood he has just moved into. Runs into them while they're on the way to post a letter to the police revealing the don's whereabouts, realises what they're up to. He says WTTE that he doesn't like it when people write, read, talk or understand anything about him. When he was born he bit the doctor for shouting it's a boy. Now he doesn't bite, but his talking parrot (a 🔪 - parrot is the slang or name for a particular type of knife I think) does.

So takeaway: They and their supporters accuse the BRF of being like the mafia, but themselves behave like ones. And they want to intimidate the entire world into only basically worshipping them. Hmm. Sounds familiar.

I'm not sure

View attachment 2223251

so we should convict people, on your word alone????

Harry!
" My truth the truthiest truth in the world!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The only evidence that Harry has presented is his need for proper, preferable inpatient, therapy for his paranoid disorder and the need to stop self medicating with drink, drugs, and Meghan/Doria's "woo"

He is not a great advert for Butter.up "therapy"

• Haha
Reactions: 48
what I'm getting from this is, he has no evidence just a lot of 'suspicion'

This isn't going well for him is it...

sidenote: how has he been enabled this far if there isn't enough evidence? is this all just lawyers lining their own pockets?

Reactions: 45
Harry seems to be unable to grasp that some of the women he dated, particularly actresses or people trying to be actresses would actually call the paparazzi.

He really is a thicko.

EDIT:

He also appears to be unable to understand that women, especially in our 20s talk about our boyfriends and exes to friends.

1686138634496.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
And that angry conversations held over the phone can be easily overhead by people in the other room, staff working nearby - none of whom may like you and might also be happy to make a call for £££
Or just an obvious outcome that would be easy to guess and put in the mouth of a 'source' or royal expert or body language expert.

I believe I can flyyyyyy 🎼🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Harry & Meghan #357: my evidence is my paranoid suspicions and my drug induced delusions

Reactions: 23
I believe the whole relationship he has told her little bits of things/events/feelings etc that she has then blown up into massive dramas convincing him he has been hard done by and punished as the spare and he now needs to fight back (while she sits safely at home away from all the hassle providing no support).
And if that's not how it's happened at the very least she hasn't helped him or supported him to get over or work past all his humiliations and insecurities. He has soo much in his life now why isn't he just moving forward. She won't let him. Everything I read in SPARE sounded to me like it was written by a woman, he provided facts and she embellished them.
i agree. besides, even the ghost writer proved himself to be a whiny little witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Harry seems to be unable to grasp that some of the women he dated, particularly actresses or people trying to be actresses would actually call the paparazzi.

He really is a thicko.

EDIT:

He also appears to be unable to understand that women, especially in our 20s talk about our boyfriends and exes to friends.

View attachment 2223277
Just like his wife and Backgrid

Reactions: 30

He really is a thicko.

EDIT:

View attachment 2223277
“I don’t believe it, so it didn’t happen, unlike the stuff only I believe”.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.