Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what kind of kangaroo court is this? there's no evidence of anything, his lawyers seem to just be sat there counting the billable hours on their watches and the legal strategy seems to have been cooked up by Rachel Zane, you know, from Suits.

am i that stupid to not make any sense of it? or was our collective IQ in West Europe lowered to room temperature by the mere presence of Sicknote Mason? (to paraphrase from Sherlock)
The entire case is Harry saying “they could have hacked me.” That‘s it—that’s the whole case. How was this allowed to proceed?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I don't know about the UK but in my opinion, the answer to this is, yes.

If you are in the army, on behalf of the UK wouldn't your actions need to be accountable?

1686137323026.png

Also, more of dimwitted Harry:

1686137391919.png

Reactions: 26
I think he read Twitter last night.

*distressing for Chelsy
*finally called her "his past girlfriend" (I suggested "former girlfriend" but whatever...)

1686137568154.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Radio 2, Jeremy Vine show.

A serious discussion about Harold and his current court case, then on comes the incidental music!
UB40 Red Red Whine!!!

It has to be deliberate!! So so funny!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.