Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously can he stop with the suspicions and actually bring in proper evidence to suggest that he was hacked because at this moment in time I am seeing no evidence of any phone hacking taking place.

Reactions: 38
Anyone else looking forward to a channel 4 programme of Prince Harry V Mirror Group which will be as entertaining as Vardy V Rooney? He really should have watched how a case can go badly wrong first.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OMG I am picturing this!

And Harry would no doubt be delighted 🤣 posing for the cameras he hates so much, lol. Signing the stupid book. 🤣
Imagien if you turned up, waving your copy of Spare for him to sign, but when you opened it for him, there was a note inside that said duck OFF YOU bleep !!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Suspicious?

He does realise there's a newspaper based just down the road from KP, doesn't he? At the time their offices were home to both the Mail and the Evening Standard.

The office his Missus apparently paraded up and down in front of until they took pity on her and sent out a photographer.

Journos and photographers will be in and out of that building all day, and see stuff on Ken High St.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He said yesterday that he feared Eton would throw him out for taking drugs.

Yet didn't seem worried that US might throw him out when he divulged in Waargh his drug use
I read that as Elton would throw him out…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
1686136910076.png

Yeah, he really loved Chels. That is pretty clear.

It is also clear that his dismissal of her in Spare was written by Peg.

Reactions: 45
So in summary Harry did a whole lot of stupid tit when he was young, he also had the odd personal health issues when he was young. Because he is royal the newspapers reported all this stuff (as they do for any royal or celebrity). He was embarrassed and hurt that all this stuff was reported so now he wants to bring it all out into the open again and rehash it all so he can be hurt and embarrassed all over again.
Where is his loving supporting wife in all of this? His last two visits to the UK all awkward and alone, with a wife like that who needs enemies.
I am actually starting to feel a little sorry for him, I believe she has nurtured all this pain he has suffered and made it grow into massive big issues, painted everyone in his life as his enemy then sent him off alone, to testify in what must be a pretty gruelling situation, one he could never be prepared for while she sits back in Monteshitshow waiting for his return, with some money.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.