Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good point by John Sargant. H says about H's comments about the global standing of the government and the press, and asks what has he done about prestige abroad. He's undermined our unique constitution of the monarchy

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Dan Wooton’s Harry isn’t very convincing. He looks far too amiable and even tempered.

“There’s a difference between what’s in the public interest, and what interests the public”

And water is wet! It means the same bleeping thing you pillow tongued simpleton.
I hate to say he’s right about anything but he is correct there is a difference such as if someone famous dresses their dog up in a tutu and the dog bites someone. Reporting that the dog bit someone is in the publics interest the fact that the dog was wearing a tutu would probably be what interests the public😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Good point by John Sargant. H says about H's comments about the global standing of the government and the press, and asks what has he done about prestige abroad. He's undermined our unique constitution of the monarchy
The palace will be mortified

Reactions: 22
Paul Burrell on gb news, for those that missed it

Paul won't want to go through the courts again so Harry will get away with defaming him.

My friend used to work with Paul's brother. They often went to stay with Paul.
When Paul was accused, it was the Spencers who accused him.
One of Diana's sisters was executor of her will. Can't remember which one, sorry but I do remember the details.

In addition to the actual Wiil, there was a letter of intent from Diana indicating which items she wanted her Godchildren to have.
The sister decided that those items should not be given and she ignored Diana's wishes by giving the godchildren something else instead.
The sister was being bullish and taking stuff she thought Diana's "blood family" should now be custodians of.

Paul was horrified by this because he knew Diana so well and he knew what bits Diana wanted "her boys" to have.
When the sister didnt give the godchildren the keepsakes Diana had intended, he decided to move stuff that he knew Diana wanted William and Harry to have so that the sister couldnt take them Into Spencer controlled storage.
He took them for safe keeping while the sister was going through Diana's stuff like a tornado.
He then intended to give the stuff to the boys but never got chance because of what happened next.
Another member of the Royal household staff had taken some of Diana's stuff without permission - if I remember correctly, a painting was one of them. It appeared somewhere in the USA for sale.
The Spencer sister wrongly assumed Burrell had stolen it and was trying to sell it.
So she instigated the police inquiry and legal action against Burrell.
We know what happened next. He never got chance to give the stuff to "the boys." It was removed from his home and he was accused of stealing it with the intent to sell it for personal gain.

I know a lot of people hate the guy but he LOVED Diana and will never betray her.

Yes he got a bit carried away talking to the press after she died but he was caught up in that WEIRD bubble we were all in. It was a very strange atmosphere and we were all acting as if under some kind of spell.
He was affected by that craziness as were thousands of people.

Sadly now, he has been defamed AGAIN. This time by Harry who knows Paul will not want to go to court and drag all of that awfulness up again.

Just when you think Harry is the shittiest tit there could ever be, he goes and does something even more tit.

It's high time he got his come uppance.
Come ON court case - humiliate him and rule against him.
Come ON USA officials - slap him with a tax bill for a tit ton of money then deport him.

It's time he was taught a lesson.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
This court case is trash start to finish! Difficult to deal with objective facts eh Harry. It is clear he is somewhat away with the antelopes when he thinks a birthday party is a reason not to turn up to court?! He does think himself above the law - he has no remorse about taking drugs illegally either! Imagine your average inner city deprived kid did that and announced it loudly. Clueless idiot.

he is taking a hammering in theee cases and I’m not fan of the DM but somebody needs to set him straight. Does seem to be mooning about Chelsy still which would piddle Smeggo rightoff. What a miserable life!

Reactions: 33
Something was bugging me about the witness statement this lawsuit was filed in 2019 so at that point in time Charles wasn’t King yet so why is he King Charles in the witness statement.

He would have been allowed to amend it.

This is possibly why it says, HRH King Charles. Instead of His Majesty. They probably did find (Prince of Wales) and replace (King Charles) and forgot the styling.

I hate to say he’s right about anything but he is correct there is a difference such as if someone famous dresses their dog up in a tutu and the dog bites someone. Reporting that the dog bit someone is in the publics interest the fact that the dog was wearing a tutu would probably be what interests the public😎😎

But in this case, he is wrong because the 2nd in line to the throne doing drugs and not getting charged for anything while youth in poor communities get sent to prison for petty crimes is of public interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This. I do think it’s extremely evil and messed up to want to photograph a dying human for money - payment for those pictures is just as morally bankrupt and a bit weird. The harkles sell their souls for designer gear.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just when you think Harry is the shittiest tit there could ever be, he goes and does something even more tit.

Come ON USA officials - slap him with a tax bill for a tit ton of money then deport him.

Ah, come on…he was cast in the role of shittiest tit, what else could he do?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Lady C and Samantha Markle on with Dan W tomorrow
---
His whole case is defined by his hurty feelings. No evidence and no facts.
Yes it is very much “they did this” and “it upset me”. Firstly it was a decade ago. Get over it. Secondly, they’re just continuing to trash you and you’re feeding the frenzy and their pockets. They’ll probably make more money from the trial publicity than they owe on legal fees even if they did lose! People are so fed up of the whining Harry! Agreed the harassment is tit but you play up to a public image and it does not really matter what strangers think of you, disappear for a few years, get your head down, and re emerge quietly and people will move on.there are kids who cannot afford to eat! So a beautiful blonde girl didn’t want to marry you - you still ended up with an apparebtly perfect person so why you so butthurt about this?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Paul won't want to go through the courts again so Harry will get away with defaming him.

My friend used to work with Paul's brother. They often went to stay with Paul.
When Paul was accused, it was the Spencers who accused him.
One of Diana's sisters was executor of her will. Can't remember which one, sorry but I do remember the details.

In addition to the actual Wiil, there was a letter of intent from Diana indicating which items she wanted her Godchildren to have.
The sister decided that those items should not be given and she ignored Diana's wishes by giving the godchildren something else instead.
The sister was being bullish and taking stuff she thought Diana's "blood family" should now be custodians of.

Paul was horrified by this because he knew Diana so well and he knew what bits Diana wanted "her boys" to have.
When the sister didnt give the godchildren the keepsakes Diana had intended, he decided to move stuff that he knew Diana wanted William and Harry to have so that the sister couldnt take them Into Spencer controlled storage.
He took them for safe keeping while the sister was going through Diana's stuff like a tornado.
He then intended to give the stuff to the boys but never got chance because of what happened next.
Another member of the Royal household staff had taken some of Diana's stuff without permission - if I remember correctly, a painting was one of them. It appeared somewhere in the USA for sale.
The Spencer sister wrongly assumed Burrell had stolen it and was trying to sell it.
So she instigated the police inquiry and legal action against Burrell.
We know what happened next. He never got chance to give the stuff to "the boys." It was removed from his home and he was accused of stealing it with the intent to sell it for personal gain.

I know a lot of people hate the guy but he LOVED Diana and will never betray her.

Yes he got a bit carried away talking to the press after she died but he was caught up in that WEIRD bubble we were all in. It was a very strange atmosphere and we were all acting as if under some kind of spell.
He was affected by that craziness as were thousands of people.

Sadly now, he has been defamed AGAIN. This time by Harry who knows Paul will not want to go to court and drag all of that awfulness up again.

Great insight, thanks Chita. Awful Spencer sister. Yet Paul, for all his faults, has never spoken badly about the Spencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.