Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is obvious that he wanted a platform to vent and that is what he did today. It was a whingefest extraordinaire. I am wondering if he thinks that even if he loses, he will walk away without this costing him. Obviously he did not take his personal reputation into account as that is really gone. Does he believe that because he is a royal that he won't have to pay costs? His arrogance yesterday by not showing up was his attempt to show the power of being a royal and not having to abide by the rules like the rest of us plebs. Does he think daddy will pick up the tab? The bank of dad is closed.

Oh and BTW, that need for security has disappeared. I watched him leave court, slip into his SUV and there were no cars front and back when he left. It was just little ol'Harry and a driver. Certainly was not like the circus in NYC of several cars.
I think it boils down to this. They are sorely afraid of being forgotten and so are now in the realms of remembering things that never happened.
Unfortunately for them, the rest of the world can remember quite clearly what happened.
We are not stupid.
And eventually they will still be forgotten.
Bad. Luck. Liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think it boils down to this. They are sorely afraid of being forgotten and so are now in the realms of remembering things that never happened.
Unfortunately for them, the rest of the world can remember quite clearly what happened.
We are not stupid.
And eventually they will still be forgotten.
Bad. Luck. Liars.
It is a hell of a way to be remembered. Whinging your life away in public. If Harry was ever capable of doing something good, he has ruined his chances to be a participant in meaningful endeavors. Who wants to deal with a person like this? You would be constantly looking over your shoulder and afraid to speak for fear of saying or doing the wrong thing. This is another reason why the courts have to slap him down now. He will continue this behavior as a public nuisance and menace.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
He loved Diana. He is loyal.
He meant no harm it's just that all the press attention at the time went to his head a bit and he got carried away.
All that sister had to do was tell him, "I think you are doing too much talking about Diana. Please stop."
He just needed to be reined in a bit cos he got too excitable. He didnt deserve to have his good name tarnished.
Didn’t the sisters cause a load of problems with the money used for that ridiculous memorial fountain thing in Hyde Park too?

Reactions: 20
Not really, Charles doesn't need to pander to Harry, just get on with what he's doing
I agree. A few years ago, our younger grown kid decided he was perfect and we were not and therefore to be ignored. Fine, we said. Ignored him, too, for two years until he came to his senses and returned to the family with humility and sincere remorse. Never once did I consider trying to “reach out,” as it was pointless and weak.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Article from Jan Moir who was watching being it streamed live.
I love this bit 😂

'Instead he had the forensic Mr Green. ‘So what? So what?’ barked the KC at one point, as Harry waffled on about some irrelevant point of peeve'.

Sums it up really. With others, Oprah, his book etc he can ramble on making one unfounded irrelevant accusation after another based on his feelings.
Here he is being asked to produce cold hard facts. And he can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Thank you Cassandra333 for starting the thread and the recap.

Congratulations The Wicked Lady on the title.

About 35 pages to read. I am guessing that H still has to answer more questions later this afternoon my time.
Probably from his lawyers to counter what H said to Green. Will Green be able to rebuff those answers compared with what H has already answered to Green. Or will the judge have to remember what he said.
---
It has never occurred to him that he was depicted as a thicko because he‘s thick. It’s never occurred to him because he’s thick.
His mother even said H was like her. Not very bright.
I can't remember the exact words.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am still catching up on the last thread but keep thinking about Harry's stupid comment to the judge about not discussing the case with his 4 and 2 year Olds. Obviously kids that young won't be alone and usually the mum (or in their case Nanny) is in the room. Not that smeg will lose a chance to coach her idiot husband after his poor performance on the first day.
So is he indirectly admitting to discussing this with his darling wife? I get that he was joking but still what a weird and unnecessary comment to make in front of the judge!
Maybe I am overthinking this and admittedly my sleep deprived brain isn't fully working as my toddler woke me up at 3 AM and now I am fully awake.

Also thank you for all your lovely birthday wishes yesterday❤. Previous thread closed before I could comment

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Article from Jan Moir who was watching being it streamed live.
It was streamed? I thought she must have been there in the courtroom, along with a whole boatload of journalists watching Harry on the stand for hours on end complaining about journalists. Must have been surreal.

Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
When Mary rode the donkey to Bethlehem, she'd never given birth ;)

Maybe she'd phoned the innkeeper to try to wangle a discount ... :unsure:
Maybe she got it and that is why they ended up in the barn.
---
I love this bit 😂

'Instead he had the forensic Mr Green. ‘So what? So what?’ barked the KC at one point, as Harry waffled on about some irrelevant point of peeve'.

Sums it up really. With others, Oprah, his book etc he can ramble on making one unfounded irrelevant accusation after another based on his feelings.
Here he is being asked to produce cold hard facts. And he can't.
At every other interview Hariold has been coddled, catered and pandered to. Mr Green KC has been very nice and respectful to Harold so far and has been coddling him. Too much so IMO and I hope he goes at him a bit harder tomorrow.
---
Wonder if H is sat in his hotel room or wherever tonight, and realises what an ass he's made of himself today.
---
Tom Bower, for those interested

We know he reads about himself all the time. i would get pretty depressed reading how the world thinks I am a total fool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.