Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also has James Hewitt claimed his son yet? After today I bet he's furiously downloading and printing out a certificate to prove he's sterile

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Has she sung yet?
The worst thing about any Jane McDonald programme... The song at the end!

Though, I do love the fact that Susan Calman took over the cruising programme and clearly takes the piss at the end of each episode with a mimed song 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
H claims that he went along with the press depiction of him being a 'thicko' when he was growing up.

So what's his excuse forr the last 4 years. He's still thick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
H claims that he went along with the press depiction of him being a 'thicko' when he was growing up.

So what's his excuse forr the last 4 years. He's still thick
It has never occurred to him that he was depicted as a thicko because he‘s thick. It’s never occurred to him because he’s thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Still wading through the last thread, but I can't see that this case is about hacking unless there's more to come.
More like media intrusion, as it seems that Harold was reported on constantly from very young. An easy target. Broken thumb, bad back, smoking weed, failure all round, on and on, mummy in tears, the butt of jokes about his brains and parentage. Certainly after Diana's death he couldn't cope and it got worse, KC preoccupied with Camilla PR and Harold a loose cannon child growing into a loose cannon man.
William was made of different stuff and dealt with it differently.
The press shouldn't have been allowed to write these articles about the boys, they were under-age, unprotected and their mother had died, and everything they did was reported upon, commented on and Harold often ridiculed. A strict embargo should have been put in place - and it could easily have been done - but instead it was a free-for-all in a toxic PR war before Diana died and went on for years after she died.
Even on the first day of this Court farce, things make a lot more sense than they did yesterday. Harold was a damaged child and though the family probably did their best it didn't do the job. He's now turned into a thoroughly nasty man made worse by drugs and met the worst possible woman. Plus he's very fragile. This case isn't about hacking or press intrusion, he wants revenge for 30 years of insults and intrusion, some of which are documented here in a way I've never seen before and who knows what's to come.
His privileged lifestyle has nothing to do with it, and William's emergence as a serious senior figure has been the last straw.
Not excusing him at all, just saying I think I can see why we are here today.
I understand your view but that's perilously close to suppressing free speech. The press frequently writes about Suri Cruise/Kardashian kids/other royal kids worldwide. Why is this any different? 🤔 That's why you don't air your dirty linen in public; start talking and you're just giving the press a story and lining their pockets. The twit has no common sense and his gross privilege blinds him.✌

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Can’t believe Dan Wooton spent all last week dragging Philip Schofield for taking advantage of a youngster, and then invites Dr Tessa Dunlop on the show to talk tripe!!!
View attachment 2222132
Just told Mr. Recollections about this pedophile while we were watching Dan. She blocked a pal on Twitter over it last week so I'm going in on his behalf. I'll let y'all know when she blocks me!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry… just picked up on the “…. blood on their typing hands” remark, thanks to the GB news’ roundup.

He’s an inarticulate fool. Piffle. The Prince of piffle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I take your point about the Wales children so if it’s not usual I digress. I’m not ‘shocked’ though that Lilibet didn’t get a mention from the RF page, it was an observation, which you have put me right on, though PPOW did wish her Happy Birthday last year on their page. However as I am a flatpack truther I suppose it really makes little difference if they did or not as I believe she doesn’t exist. I will happily be proved wrong if anything is presented that isn’t another lie or photoshopped photo.
oh I wasn't getting at you and hope it didn't come across that way! I just meant that so many people have been 'outraged' that Lilibet didn't get a birthday post, when none of the children had one!
Honestly it would be weird if she did get a post, the RF would have to use such an old and photoshopped photo!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Paul B is a prat and an attention seeker.
But he did adore Diana and would protect her and her boys.
I wonder why Harry hates him? What does he know?
Well Paul was a closet gay whilst he worked for Diana and didnt come out until after her death in the meantime he'd married and had children

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Paul B is a prat and an attention seeker.
But he did adore Diana and would protect her and her boys.
I wonder why Harry hates him? What does he know?
Paul knows where the bodies are buried. I hope he sues the frizzy haired effer for defamation.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.