Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloke who wrote Rooney vs Vardy dramatisation on newsnight

Says Harry has no 'smoking gun' and he couldve settled out of court as Vardy could have but didnt and it backfired

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He would have been allowed to amend it.

This is possibly why it says, HRH King Charles. Instead of His Majesty. They probably did find (Prince of Wales) and replace (King Charles) and forgot the styling.

But in this case, he is wrong because the 2nd in line to the throne doing drugs and not getting charged for anything while youth in poor communities get sent to prison for petty crimes is of public interest.
I was referring to public interest vs what interests the public. But Harry was never 2nd in line for the throne that would have been William the closest Harry ever came was 3rd

Reactions: 17
Great insight, thanks Chita. Awful Spencer sister. Yet Paul, for all his faults, has never spoken badly about the Spencers.
He loved Diana. He is loyal.
He meant no harm it's just that all the press attention at the time went to his head a bit and he got carried away.
All that sister had to do was tell him, "I think you are doing too much talking about Diana. Please stop."
He just needed to be reined in a bit cos he got too excitable. He didnt deserve to have his good name tarnished.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Angela Levin v Groomer Dunlop, for those that missed it

Thanks but I can't bear that Dunlop woman and Angela Levin has been getting on my nerves for a while now.
So I will give this a miss and go and recline on my chaise longue in the VIP room and have my staff bring me some cheesy poufs and a Cosmopolitan.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Harry & Meghan #357 O Chelsy, Chelsy, wherefore art thou Chelsy?

I'm convinced she was his one but Meghan has known how to play him and bring out the worst in him. Chelsy has brains and didn't have pound signs in her eyes and did the mature thing and finished it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
He loved Diana. He is loyal.
He meant no harm it's just that all the press attention at the time went to his head a bit and he got carried away.
All that sister had to do was tell him, "I think you are doing too much talking about Diana. Please stop."
He just needed to be reined in a bit cos he got too excitable. He didnt deserve to have his good name tarnished.
I think it is truly disgusting how that cockwomble has treated Paul Burrell. He was really upset and that showed tonight. Why was Paul even brought into his witness statement in the first place raking over old ground that had already been dealt with by the courts and Paul was cleared of any wrongdoings. I really hope Paul has some steaming hot ☕ on the little tit that he can spill to make him feel better. It’s disgusted me. I like him, not many do I know, but he’s remained true to Hairys mother all these years to get called a two faced tit by that deranged hypocrite. Sooner he fucks back off out of the country the better as far as I’m concerned. Hope he’s massacred by that barrister in the morning.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Beats me.

Are they Mary and Joseph? Is there no room at the inn?
WTF?
No clue.
If Smeg wasn’t on a donkey I’d say she was ‘Brian’s mum’ and ‘H is NOT the messiah he’s a naughty naughty boy!’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm way way way behind but I have to say I loved that line... I am here to cross examine you, I am afraid that's the way this works. 😁

Oh dear, you spoiled prince, you don't get to do as you please here. What a grade A prat he is. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Bloke who wrote Rooney vs Vardy dramatisation on newsnight

Says Harry has no 'smoking gun' and he could have settled out of court as Vardy could have but didnt and it backfired
It is obvious that he wanted a platform to vent and that is what he did today. It was a whingefest extraordinaire. I am wondering if he thinks that even if he loses, he will walk away without this costing him. Obviously he did not take his personal reputation into account as that is really gone. Does he believe that because he is a royal that he won't have to pay costs? His arrogance yesterday by not showing up was his attempt to show the power of being a royal and not having to abide by the rules like the rest of us plebs. Does he think daddy will pick up the tab? The bank of dad is closed.

Oh and BTW, that need for security has disappeared. I watched him leave court, slip into his SUV and there were no cars front and back when he left. It was just little ol'Harry and a driver. Certainly was not like the circus in NYC of several cars.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Wonder if H is sat in his hotel room or wherever tonight, and realises what an ass he's made of himself today.
---
Tom Bower, for those interested

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.