Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H: I don't know, I can't remember, I'm not sure

His case should be thrown out and him charged with wasting courts time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
The worst thing about any Jane McDonald programme... The song at the end!

Though, I do love the fact that Susan Calman took over the cruising programme and clearly takes the piss at the end of each episode with a mimed song 🤣🤣🤣
I got a guilty pleasure from seeing her sing ‘Cake By the Ocean’. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Awww poor fick Henry … hope someone was on standby to give him his pacifier after such a hard day 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The worst thing about any Jane McDonald programme... The song at the end!

Though, I do love the fact that Susan Calman took over the cruising programme and clearly takes the piss at the end of each episode with a mimed song 🤣🤣🤣
Silly me, I thought Schofield was lined up for the cruising programme 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dan wooton:Harry says he didn't know who his father was?
Do a bleeping DNA test you thick cock womble!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Something was bugging me about the witness statement this lawsuit was filed in 2019 so at that point in time Charles wasn’t King yet so why is he King Charles in the witness statement.
*Accusing the government of being too “scared” of the press, he said: “Our country is judged globally by the state of our press and our government – both of which I believe are at rock bottom.”

Harry said: “Democracy fails when your press fails to scrutinise and hold the government accountable, and instead choose to get into bed with them so they can ensure the status quo.”*

Our country is judged on our press? I’m pretty sure is one of the biggest global news outlets which is highly respected throughout the world? And yes, our government leaves a lot to be desired, but on a global stage? I’d rather have it than say, Russias government, or North Korea’s, or a dozen other dictatorships or corrupt rulers. For someone SO privileged, he is so bleeping short-sighted about the world.
your birth country is not a democracy Harry it is a constitutional monarchy and the country you currently reside in until we can get your ass deported is also not a democracy it is a democratic republic.

Reactions: 31
This is why Omid Scobie has been quiet, he is in California and could be with Markus and Meghan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
TW: suicide

Thanks for explaining that Harry. People will kill themselves by suicide. Is there some other way to kill oneself? Fkn idiot
I never knew suicide was a way to commit suicide someone want to explain the methodology for that statement 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Silly me, I thought Schofield was lined up for the cruising programme 🤣🤣
Susan Calman is one of those hidden loves in our house. She's cheesy as hell but there's something about her we quite love. Even my 13yr old will join us to watch her programmes (esp with campervan Helen Mirren 🤣). Also she loves cats and Doctor Who so she may also be my secret wife 🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This woman on the far left of that sofa thinks Harry should be allowed to be political because he is no longer a working royal.

I’ll remind her that he wanted to be addressed as HRH The Duke of Sussex during this trial.

• Sick
Reactions: 52
Lady C and Samantha Markle on with Dan W tomorrow
---
His whole case is defined by his hurty feelings. No evidence and no facts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.