Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm bored, those two are too quiet, i want them to amuse me. when's trooping of the colours?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Lovely attempt to absolve Harry.
Burrell owes the RF.
They saved him from the Spencers.
However Harry will anyway ''lose'' his children if nothing else to ''influences.''
The rest would be the taxpayers paying with protection for Pegs and the kids ''safe residence'' for a court determined amount of time in UK.
Harry was planning this, he just attempted to execute it with a incompetent woman.
Imagine if the next one is...competent.
He’s full of crap it is very difficult for a parent in The state of California to get sole custody of a child and it doesn’t happen without some major legal costs and a lot of investigation there has to be some major issues and the courts don’t take the other parents word for anything sometimes the court will appoint a separate lawyer for the children to determine what is in their best interests

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Thank you @Sukysue , well done, and @The Wicked Lady

Daily Telegraph, not news, but
"US government accused of 'stonewalling' legal bid to uncover details of Prince Harry’s visa application
Admissions of drug use, as in the Duke of Sussex’s memoir 'Spare', are grounds for inadmissibility in visa applications.
A request to have the application fast-tracked on the grounds of exceptional public interest has been turned down, which has been described as an “outrageous” decision by the Washington-based think-tank pursuing the case.

The right-wing Heritage Foundation has now asked a judge to overturn the decision by the Department of Homeland Security and two of its agencies, with a hearing expected next month."

Reactions: 42
Just looking for something to watch tonight.....I will be avoiding channel 5, but in case anyone fancies a vomit inducing night.....9pm

Prince Harry: Secrets of His Hollywood Life
The Duke of Sussex has spent the last four years across the pond in the Golden State, attempting to live a life free from stress and the trappings of his royal upbringing. This programme takes a look into his new life in the sun, with a Hollywood home, celebrity neighbours, new high-profile friends, and public appearances with huge big money deals supporting his lifestyle
(Subtitles)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
He’s full of crap it is very difficult for a parent in The state of California to get sole custody of a child and it doesn’t happen without some major legal costs and a lot of investigation there has to be some major issues and the courts don’t take the other parents word for anything sometimes the court will appoint a separate lawyer for the children to determine what is in their best interests
Yes, courts would decide.
But from the Royal perspective, Peg would get a ''UK house'' regardless how its used, a month, or six months a year.
Harry would probably have some US place...
The media would truly ''help,'' in this case.

Reactions: 20
Just looking for something to watch tonight.....I will be avoiding channel 5, but in case anyone fancies a vomit inducing night.....9pm

The Duke of Sussex has spent the last four years across the pond in the Golden State, attempting to live a life free from stress and the trappings of his royal upbringing. This programme takes a look into his new life in the sun, with a Hollywood home, celebrity neighbours, new high-profile friends, and public appearances with huge big money deals supporting his lifestyle
(Subtitles)
do you reckon they have his collaboration on this program or is it a rehash of the usual sugary fondant?

• Sick
Reactions: 23
do you reckon they have his collaboration on this program or is it a rehash of the usual sugary fondant?
Pretty sure it'll be sickly sweet and kissy feet, these things usually are 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Thank you @Sukysue , well done, and @The Wicked Lady

Daily Telegraph, not news, but
"US government accused of 'stonewalling' legal bid to uncover details of Prince Harry’s visa application
Admissions of drug use, as in the Duke of Sussex’s memoir 'Spare', are grounds for inadmissibility in visa applications.
A request to have the application fast-tracked on the grounds of exceptional public interest has been turned down, which has been described as an “outrageous” decision by the Washington-based think-tank pursuing the case.

The right-wing Heritage Foundation has now asked a judge to overturn the decision by the Department of Homeland Security and two of its agencies, with a hearing expected next month."
From your article:
'' The Heritage Foundation argued that the Prince Harry case had cleared that bar, but the fast-track application has been turned down on the grounds that British-based publishers including The Telegraph, which had demanded answers over the visa application, were not sufficiently mainstream in the US to count. ''
Somebody is lying , Bib, mainstream enough when its convenient it seems:
funny.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The official Birthday card is finally here. At 4 years old, he's growing up to be one confident, animated little fella 🥳
new.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Thanks to @Sukysue for starting this new thread and recap and thanks @The Wicked Lady for brilliant title.

(Subtitles)
’Tina at the BBC’ is on at the same time on BBC 2. Guess which one I’ll be watching? 😁

Watching a programme about Windsor castle now on Ch5.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you to The Wicked Lady for naming this thread 👏👏😊💐
Not done this before so hope it goes ok 🤗
Recap afaik The Ho and her husband are strongly rumoured to be leading part time separated lives in rooms in local hotels 🤗
The Ho didn't attend the Gracies
😱 & the papers are leaving thinly veiled clues about "yacht girls" selling sex 😂
Please feel free to fill in the gaps l have missed 🤗
Here goes fingers crossed 🤞
Thank you, this one was actually Mr Wicked Lady's offering. I've informed him of his success and he has asked me to transcribe the following acceptance speech -

Winning the thread title means more to me than I can put into words.
I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me.I’d like to thank everyone who believed in me. I’d like to thank the Wicked Lady for all the mentoring and support she gives me, which includes selflessly spending hours and hours on Tattle, reading all the posts so she can tell me about the most amusing ones. Thank you my dear, for all the hard work you put in.
I dedicate this threat to all the mirthful Tattlers, let your amusing posts begin...

I have to say he's quite pleased because he now has as many thread titles as me (1) and has been pointing out that he's not even on Tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She wants us to see the plaster on her finger.
Handsome US Attorney Rick Genow has been appointed by the US Courts to represent Flatpack 1 and Flatpack 2.
istockphoto-537975893-612x612.jpg

Handsome Rick Genow outlines the challenge he faces..."So many versions, Your Honour... which is the real HRH Fffaarke?"
istockphoto-147068327-612x612.jpg

Handsome Rick Genow finally homes in on three cartons.... but Fffarke still eludes him....
istockphoto-498995541-612x612.jpg

Success!! Handsome Rick Genow smirks at the Netflix crew as he finally locates HRH FFfaarke and prepares to take a deposition from him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This is totally off topic but made me 😂

( To keep on topic, it could be Camilla?!)

Screenshot_20230527-201503.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
i'm bored, those two are too quiet, i want them to amuse me. when's trooping of the colours?
BP should release the behind the scene video of Coronation official pics. Release more photos. That will make the Harkles react.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Has anyone else seen Channel 4’s Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard three part documentary? It’s really good. I wonder if Harry thought that’s what his court case would be like, with him as the misaligned, beloved hero who captures the world’s hearts? He has tried so many times to have a searing legal win but nothing seems to stick.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Can l ask those in the know , how does one close a Thread please ?
I don't know how to do it 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.