Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me think, weren't there rumours that Harold helped Orlando Bloom with his involvement in the cartoon about Prince George?
To create something like that about a child is utterly and totally unacceptable (even @Nuttynana would not be able to find the right words) but when you consider George is Harold's nephew, then it is a betrayal as well.
So I was thinking - isn't Karma a marvellous thing? Harold forever preserved as the dumb prince from South Park with the instagram loving witch wife.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer chap. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Interesting Leilani says she’s had some issues with Youtube because of talking about the “car chase”. It still feels like Meghan and Harry are getting away with this - people are still trying to diminish anyone questioning about the event.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
The executives told the presenters. Who is giving orders to the executives? I don't think they're taking orders from H&M.
Hello Yeltsin! It's across the board, all media isn't it? Who told the editors not to report on the dodgy Harkles? It's been a blanket blackout for years. I remember T Bower on TV months ago started to say something querying the Flatpacks, and he was shut down chop chop and the subject changed - by Dan Wootton I think it was.
If the embargo is lifted it will be lifted by the people who imposed it years ago, the RF. I believe that it will be lifted only when a deal has been done that covers all backsides all round, especially Chuck's, and a large sum of money will have been be paid over to the Harkles.
No US Courts will be involved and nothing official. If the Harkles really had children it would be all above board for the world to know that they were a real mom and pop and prove everyone wrong. But they haven't and they won't. (I'm not for a minute saying any private details should be revealed through this process, just that the Flatties exist as bona fide royal children). Isn't this is something that both the Palace and the Harkles should want to prove, after all? Or not?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The funny thing about big conspiracy theories is that they start with something that is really murky and suspicious - and with dubious supporting facts - and grow it to craziness anytime involving more and more people to make things make sense in their heads.

So, regarding the children:

1. There is absolutely no public evidence that they do not exist. There is absolutely no public evidence that they were born via surrogate. There is absolutely no public evidence that the ILBW was never pregnant;

2. There is a weird baby bump that seemed to move around - yes. Are there other reasons for the weird bump besides she not being pregnant? Yes: she was obviously there for the attention, so she could have wanted to have a bigger bump than the one she had, for instance (she is crazy stupid for that, and would justify all the coats flipping - she knew the bump was what photographers were after); some of the footage could also reveal bad pregnancy underwear - and because she was dressing tighter clothes (she really, really wanted us to see the bump) they would make the weird moments;

3. Is it all very murky around Archie's birth? Yes. Why would she skip an obvious Diana moment of having photographs taken on the stairs of maternity? The birth certificate that was not signed? Hazno words on the child presentation. Yes, all these are murky. But we also know that TW is vain and even several days after the birth she was all swollen, even her face was different. Maybe she had a C-Section but wanted to one day sell the birth story of giving birth in a pool with a doula. Maybe the child was born much earlier and they wanted to exert control over the narrative and over the Royals. I would be shocked if HLMTQ and the then DoE had their picture taken with a doll. Is there any evidence of all I was saying? No. Is there any public evidence Archie doesn't exist? No.

4. Is it all very murky around Lilibeth's birth? Yes. First the dates don't add up to the sad story of the miscarriage. Then there seem to be no records - although there is a Diana Mountbatten Windsor born around these dates. I never understood why they wouldn't name the girl Diana, given the obsession, and maybe they did, but then used the Lilibet to appeal to TLQ's heart and ask for money. How was she born, who gave birth to her - I have no access to information on that - as no one on this forum or on Youtube.

5. If the children are not true, do I believe TRF is hiding it? I lack evidence. I think they probably don't know. Even if Secret Services could have more information, I highly doubt that they could do a big reveal without breaking some rules and laws. I highly doubt the Crown has the power to stop journalists around to world to sop publishing any evidences they have on this: the thing is, there are no evidences. There is speculation, a lot of it, but a tremendous lack of factual evidence.

Knowing what I know of the Harkles, we know the ILBW is attention seeking and until any of this is proved (weather the children exist or not) she has people talking about them, which is always her ultimate goal. Hazno is disturbed and I wouldn't be shocked if he was obsessed with hiding the children from the Media and criticising his brother every time the Wales' children make any appearance. If the children do exist, I expect the ILBW to start monetising them immediately after the divorce. If they don't, I am here for the drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
The funny thing about big conspiracy theories is that they start with something that is really murky and suspicious - and with dubious supporting facts - and grow it to craziness anytime involving more and more people to make things make sense in their heads.

1. There is absolutely no public evidence that they do not exist. There is absolutely no public evidence that they were born via surrogate. There is absolutely no public evidence that the ILBW was never pregnant;

2. There is a weird baby bump that seemed to move around - yes. Are there other reasons for the weird bump besides she not being pregnant? Yes: she was obviously there for the attention, so she could have wanted to have a bigger bump than the one she had, for instance (she is crazy stupid for that, and would justify all the coats flipping - she knew the bump was what photographers were after); some of the footage could also reveal bad pregnancy underwear - and because she was dressing tighter clothes (she really, really wanted us to see the bump) they would make the weird moments;

3. Is it all very murky around Archie's birth? Yes. Why would she skip an obvious Diana moment of having photographs taken on the stairs of maternity? The birth certificate that was not signed? Hazno words on the child presentation. Yes, all these are murky. But we also know that TW is vain and even several days after the birth she was all swollen, even her face was different. Maybe she had a C-Section but wanted to one day sell the birth story of giving birth in a pool with a doula. Maybe the child was born much earlier and they wanted to exert control over the narrative and over the Royals. I would be shocked if HLMTQ and the then DoE had their picture taken with a doll. Is there any evidence of all I was saying? No. Is there any public evidence Archie doesn't exist? No.

4. Is it all very murky around Lilibeth's birth? Yes. First the dates don't add up to the sad story of the miscarriage. Then there seem to be no records - although there is a Diana Mountbatten Windsor born around these dates. I never understood why they wouldn't name the girl Diana, given the obsession, and maybe they did, but then used the Lilibet to appeal to TLQ's heart and ask for money. How was she born, who gave birth to her - I have no access to information on that - as no one on this forum or on Youtube.

5. If the children are not true, do I believe TRF is hiding it? I lack evidence. I think they probably don't know. Even if Secret Services could have more information, I highly doubt that they could do a big reveal without breaking some rules and laws. I highly doubt the Crown has the power to stop journalists around to world to sop publishing any evidences they have on this: the thing is, there are no evidences. There is speculation, a lot of it, but a tremendous lack of factual evidence.

Knowing what I know of the Harkles, we know the ILBW is attention seeking and until any of this is proved (weather the children exist or not) she has people talking about them, which is always her ultimate goal. Hazno is disturbed and I wouldn't be shocked if he was obsessed with hiding the children from the Media and criticising his brother every time the Wales' children make any appearance. If the children do exist, I expect the ILBW to start monetising them immediately after the divorce. If they don't, I am here for the drama.
I 100% agree with everything you say here, there is very little evidence for either scenario, time will tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I believe the children exist. I firmly believe a surrogate was used - and why on earth not promote surrogacy and not be deceptive, lying little shits? Oh. . . Line of succession obviously. Dicks

Reactions: 46
Wow what a doll! Love the wrinkled plastic at the top of the neck, fat arm creases and russet painted eyebrows. Staring ahead and posed very oddly on Snakebite.
Interesting that Legless has gone from strawberry blonde to auburn almost overnight. This is a very cheap doll from Taiwan. Love it, I want one.
Farke has no passport? How did they leave the Uk? We had to get a passport for ours for a trip at five months, born same year as Farke.
There is apparently no record of a passport having been issued for Ffarke. BookWorm and others investigated this in previous videos. More difficult to ascertain for Legless in the US, but without legal birth certificates you can't get a passport. Legless's birth certificate is a joke.
As Fark has never gone anywhere it's academic. Neither children have been seen at any airports (unless photoshopped or dolls), and have never been on any flight manifests as they are obliged to be by law.
From Quora:
"Archie’s actual birth certificate has not been released, but various posts claiming to show an official copy of his birth RECORD have flooded the internet."
Royal protocol allows details of the royal birth to be made accessible to the public.
No christening certificate either, which should also be available but it's "sealed".
There's so much mystery and deceit over this birth and we've no idea what happened other than there was a big cover-up.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I beg to differ Cinny, you can just hand the children over like parcels - IKEA do deliveries.
Yeah, but sometimes they just put them on the porch and leave. Don't even ring the bell half the time. If it's UPS, and delivery requires a signature, the Drivers often leave them on the steps, and sign for the delivery themselves. If it's Fedex, they at least ring the bell before they leave.
Rachel's best bet would be to ship them registered mail Thats how she sent back Trevity Trev's rIngs. But wait, we are forgetting one important factor....there are no kids!
MOON_BUMP.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Celt Views

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
Rumours that KC is advising Harold to make sure he has the right lawyer to negotiate the split, and has retained Robert Cohen for this. The Ho will go for full custody of the children, but as most of us know they don't exist there's no knowing how this will play out. Crazy Harold will be detrimental to the children etc.
Is this it? It looks like the Ho is sailing through life and has managed to leave Harold behind labelled with all sorts of failings like drug abuse and mental health issues. She's made sure he's been seen to get away, not committed to his family or children, and she's let everyone know that he's not in the family home.
Not kissing him at the Lakers game was part of the plan.
Harold will inherit from the QM when he turns 40 next September. Will she wait until then for a bigger cut? There's no pre-up, though right up until the wedding the RF tried to put one in place. The Ho was deeply offended and upset. It's possible HM put something in place on the QT.
The Ho believes that she will thrive after the divorce and that she has a lot to offer without him. She gave it 5 years, and the performance of her life.
Celt says it will all come out soon about the children, according to a Palace insider. She showed some photos of Harkle children stand-ins, and said that we've known for a long time that these are not their children.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
...KC3 has a new equerry? Where did LC Johnny go? 😱😱 And btw, my autocorrect knew who I meant when I wrote 'LC' 😉
Congratulations, Mr. Wicked Lady, well done! Hoping for many more titles from him!
So Mr. WL has more thread titles than me. I mean, I suggested only maybe three or four, but still. I will call a press conference. Someone please arrange an interview with a whinge-encouraging pseudo-journalist! Ask me if I'm okay! 🤭
I missed writing the winning title by 1vote once. It's been so traumatic I had to stop trying, It was ruining my healh. I thought I saw paparazzi in bushes, waiting to Ambush me on my failure. I need to sue someone.

Congratulations on the winning title Mr & Mrs. @wicked Lady, and thanks for a great new thread @Sukysue.
I am shocked that for the first time in months, those two are not trending. I read money was spread around to get that achieved. I am honestly sad for the state of things, and the world we're leaving for my son's generation. :(

Horrible Hazno Has No Hair.
Horrible Hazno Has No Balls.
Horrible Hazno Has No Brains.
Horrible Hazno Has No Wit..
No Hair, No Balls, No Brains, No Wit -
Horrible Hazno's Quite the tit!

Btw, Are you ok? How are you doing @ChaoticArtist ? I care damn it. 💗

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Still keeping up with the Harkles, wonder if Dan Wooton might slip a few more things out, given the tit storm at ITV? He's alluded to the gagging about negative press now.
Between Schofield thread and this one, my brain is addled. However, the French Open is on, the men!!!!😀 The legs!!!😀.Major Johnny??? Pah!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Everyyhing you say is spot on. There's no proof either way, just conspiracy theories and we all agree on that.
If your neighbour down the road used moonbumps and muddied the water about births, it's their business and their right.
My point has always been that despite not knowing whether the children exist or not, KC put them in the LoS and gave them titles.
Therefore their existence or otherwise takes on a whole new significance, and KC should have ensured proof of life. If surrogates they are not legally in the LoS. He didn't, because it wasn't there, and he's hoping to buy his way out of this ghastly mess which has arisen because he and HM allowed the Harkles to blackmail them from the start. They're working with the Harkles and always have been, and the stonewalling was a joke.
The RF can't hide and say they didn't know. There's centuries of protocol and law to be observed here and they're ducking and diving as much as the Stoats are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Between Schofield thread and this one, my brain is addled. However, the French Open is on, the men!!!!😀 The legs!!!😀.Major Johnny??? Pah!😂
Imagine, if Meghan wasn't such a nutcase, her and Harry could to a bit of soft diplomacy on behalf of our country and rock up in Paris ... she could waft around in nice frocks, meet interesting people ... etc. etc. Literally treated like royalty. Instead, Harry's probably sitting in the chicken coop and she's throwing plates at the wall. What a pair of bleeping morons. Actually, thinking about it, Paris might trigger Harry ... especially if Meghan insisted on staying in the room Diana and Dodi shagged in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Sunday Mail
"The extraordinary trump card held by the late Queen's dresser: Angela Kelly has letter from Elizabeth II giving her express approval to publish THREE books, friends claim, after her 'personal' and second memoir 'led King Charles to insist she sign an NDA'
  • Angela Kelly signed an NDA last week amidst wishes to publish another book
  • But she has told friends that the Queen wrote her an approval letter to do so
  • Sources speculate that the document could even take precedence over the NDA"

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Wow what a doll! Love the wrinkled plastic at the top of the neck, fat arm creases and russet painted eyebrows. Staring ahead and posed very oddly on Snakebite.
Interesting that Legless has gone from strawberry blonde to auburn almost overnight. This is a very cheap doll from Taiwan. Love it, I want one.

There is apparently no record of a passport having been issued for Ffarke. BookWorm and others investigated this in previous videos. More difficult to ascertain for Legless in the US, but without legal birth certificates you can't get a passport. Legless's birth certificate is a joke.
As Fark has never gone anywhere it's academic. Neither children have been seen at any airports (unless photoshopped or dolls), and have never been on any flight manifests as they are obliged to be by law.
From Quora:
"Archie’s actual birth certificate has not been released, but various posts claiming to show an official copy of his birth RECORD have flooded the internet."
Royal protocol allows details of the royal birth to be made accessible to the public.
No christening certificate either, which should also be available but it's "sealed".
There's so much mystery and deceit over this birth and we've no idea what happened other than there was a big cover-up.
There is no such thing as a Christening Certificate.
It’s not a legal ceremony and you can be christened anywhere and by anyone, it does not have to be in a church or by a member of the clergy. A sick child in hospital could be christened by a doctor or friend or family member.
If christened in a church it would be noted in the church register which records christenings, marriages and funerals as well as the number of attendees at a church service. But it probably wouldn’t name the godparents.

Reactions: 19
The Phil Schofield thread is humming.

The only comment I’ll make here about it is, that I hope that witch of an executive who gladly sacked Piers Morgan cause Megan rang and complained. And now it’s coming out about her bias against the monachy and had ordered her employees to be pro M&H or else get the sack.

I want her and the other executives at ITV sacked over their bias reporting. Maybe this crap with Phil will finally make that happen.
I just can't watch ITV news, it's so biased, they also make Channel 5 news. Sky & BBC were biased during Brexit, no balanced views there, and then the Covid reporting 😔. I watch GB news, but people sneer at that, but it's more truthful about H&M and offers different views on all stories.

Have also been following the Schofield threads and also Maddie McCain as they live quite local to me. Phil's "lover" is an MM, as is Maddie, sometimes I forget which thread I am on and wonder why Markle is involved!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

I believe that the children exist, they are his and hers and she carried them.

From what we have seen from Harry and Peg, they are way too stupid to pull off an elaborate ruse like that.

The belly was shaking and moving weirdly because just like all of her underwear, she chose the wrong maternity shapewear. Not every woman has a smooth and round belly, some children move a lot in the belly and a knee or elbow will stick out to make it look incredibly weird. Also, the baby can move into different shapes which affect the size of the belly, within minutes. I think she was pregnant.

Archie's birth was murky because they wanted control. They wanted to teach the British media a lesson because they were calling her out at every second. They wanted the US Media to be the first to announce his birth but the royal family pulled a fast one on them. In the end, they ruined their own experience. Harry was high on gas, Peg was in pain, stressed and allegedly suicidal, all the while they were trying to outmanoeuvre the media instead of focusing on the birth of their first child.

They think they got the media? Nope. The media lives inside their heads. For free.

There is no such thing as a Christening Certificate.
It’s not a legal ceremony and you can be christened anywhere and by anyone, it does not have to be in a church or by a member of the clergy. A sick child in hospital could be christened by a doctor or friend or family member.
If christened in a church it would be noted in the church register which records christenings, marriages and funerals as well as the number of attendees at a church service. But it probably wouldn’t name the godparents.

There are Baptism certificates though. I have one.

It has my name, my parents' names, my godparents' names, the church I was baptised at, the date and the Priest who baptised me.

People in the UK don't get certificates?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.