Harry & Meghan #216 The Lion, the Witch and the wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two should have been stamped on firmly two years ago he is no longer a loved family member just a bleeping liability with his old Harpy Ho.

I can see they are trying to gain popularity to overtake the RF when HM passes with their woke wankery and. It ain't gonna happen because hopefully the British public will side with the monarchy and kick their asses back to the US. bleeping nerve of these two to even think this would ever happen.

Charles is the weak link and. In my opinion should be removed for William for any hope for the Monarchy going forwards.

Bleak times ahead when HM goes but it is the people that will decide and a strong Government to step in and chop the head off the monster.

I loathe these bastards for what they are aiming to achieve in our lovely Britain.
Asking from across the pond @Nuttynana - How could Charles be removed? Wouldn't he voluntarily have to abdicate?

Also, could/would Camilla and William have enough influence over Charles to enable him to make some very painful but necessary decisions about his second son?

Reactions: 26
Asking from across the pond @Nuttynana - How could Charles be removed? Wouldn't he voluntarily have to abdicate?

Also, could/would Camilla and William have enough influence over Charles to enable him to make some very painful but necessary decisions about his second son?
Charles would have to abdicate.
He won't.

Don't know how much influence Camilla or William have over him.

Time will tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
But where do we go when we have lost patience with the Royal Family's non-action against these two critters?
@Chita we all join the duck em Forum when it all goes tits up and we can still take the piss out of them whatever they are doing.

Don't despair me old mucker because somewhere along the line these arseholes will get skewered and we can enjoy their misery with all our lovely mates on here supporting each other.

You are a legend Chita so forget the negatives and carry on with your lovely drawings and acerbic posts.

Long live King William and bollocks to that flap eared old fart who is as useful as a chocolate dildo.

Nuttynana speaks from experience (and out of her hole).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Yes didn't Orca have to say at the end of the interview that it wasn't HMQ and PP. She had to stress that H said it wasn't either of them. After he found out PP was seriously ill, not just something to get the interview delayed/cancelled like the gruesomes implied.🤬

Why did Orca have to say it after the giggling gurning gruesomes credits reel? Did Orca want to do it? Why didn't the gruesomes record something and it could still of been included? Did the petulant gruesomes refuse as they didn't get their way with the half in half out?

It was suggested that it was PW, PC, PAnne and now Camilla.
Could Camilla have asked if poor Aldi was going to be a ginger clown 🤡 like his father.
Traction
The ''denial'' the few hours between interview and denial about Philip &Queen were all that is needing to ''establish '' in the minds of Interview watchers that the entire Institution is ''evil''
The denial is noticed probably by less than half of those that watched the interview . Job jobbed.
Orca just risked and won, even the Palace and media reaction towards the forged articles in the aftermath did nothing .
The gurning shows satisfaction with the plan, they knew that Philip is in hospital , they went ahead claiming it's ''Palace manipulation '' to prevent interview .
Think about it, its another addition to ''evil Institution '' that would use such tactics .

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
@Chita we all join the duck em Forum when it all goes tits up and we can still take the piss out of them whatever they are doing.

Don't despair me old mucker because somewhere along the line these arseholes will get skewered and we can enjoy their misery with all our lovely mates on here supporting each other.

You are a legend Chita so forget the negatives and carry on with your lovely drawings and acerbic posts.

Long live King William and bollocks to that flap eared old fart who is as useful as a chocolate dildo.

I've just about had enough of 'em, Nana.
Them and all the people who just lie about others and deliberately cause trouble for them without ever seeming to receive any karma themselves.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Firstly, it's in the Daily Star ...

Secondly, the words 'thinks' and 'believes' are used in the first two paragraphs (does he have any actual hard evidence ???)

Thirdly, it seems he's kept quiet for 25 years, then announced that this theory will all be in his book, on sale from 1st September. :rolleyes:
You are all absolutely right who point out that this is opportunistic bollocks, but Stoat won't care about accuracy and the timing for his Memoir is helpful. This is the sort of article the RF just don't need even though as you all point out it's "believes, thinks" etc. This will be Manna for the Stoat, true or not.

I've realised since joining this thread how news is manipulated and distorted, and how the truth doesn't get a look-in. I used to believe most of the Press, but it's all headlines and PR spin and @Evangelina has explained many instances of this. Look at Stoat at the Aspen Institute posing as someone keeping an eye on misinformation while blatantly raging that his and his Ho's Porker lies were exposed. Shutting down Sadie via Aphid.

It's up to us the ordinary people to just try and hold to the truth and keep sight of it amidst all this sewage, shoot it down in flames. So far I think all of us without exception are doing a grand job.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

You are absolutely certifiable @Nuttynana, but we 🥰 you, you Old Fart! <—American for Mucker! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Things are happening I'm sure - we just aren't aware of them yet.
I do get what @Chita is saying here. It’s becoming frustrating. The ‘never complain and never explain’mantra doesn’t work against a Narc and her creature.
I have to hope that the Queen is being protected against some of their traitorship, but am so disappointed in Charles. It’s as if the other members( exclude the York’s) are trying to draw a line in the sand against the Markles but Charles keeps on leaving the door open.
It’s his son, I get that but their behaviour is heinous, unpredictable and dangerous to Britain’s reputation.
It needs rethought, much harder defences against them. Call out the book, sue, reveal that the pregnancies were fake. Yes, use espionage and cunning. Markle will never stop. She’s dark triad.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

You would have to ask @Evangelina for that @DoubleOld but my answer would be a bleeping bullet and if possible, a vote of no confidence in Parliament but I am clueless about the law.

He is like a wet wank on a Wednesday!!

Think I will elect Sir Tom as a stand in and he is a miserable bastard but takes no prisoners🐱🐱🐱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You would have to ask @Evangelina for that @DoubleOld but my answer would be a bleeping bullet and if possible, a vote of no confidence in Parliament but I am clueless about the law.

He is like a wet wank on a Wednesday!!

Think I will elect Sir Tom as a stand in and he is a miserable bastard but takes no prisoners🐱🐱🐱
The thing is, Charles doesn’t look well. I was watching him on a Master Craftsman show the other day and I thought he looked diminished and frankly ill. It’s never going to work if him and Camilla try and take the Monarchy forward. He’s lacking in forward planning and insight if he thinks he’s the answer or the Peoples Choice.
Abdicate and let everything modernise and the Sussexes be consigned to history…
Sigh.. he won’t though.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What a lovely post and we're very honoured to be family. So glad being here is helping, though of course there are good days and bad days, you're very recent but are coping really well. My husband died just over two years ago, I lurked for a long time before joining and it's been so helpful for me here just like you, The fact that we can share these losses on here in safety is very therapeutic and I really appreciate having been accepted among all you cynics, cartoonists, photoshopping experts, diggers, transcribers of videos, collectors and guardians of disappearing information, lampooners, troubadour, poets ..... what else have I missed? There surely is no other site like this one? I love it!!
I’m so sorry you lost your guy @Cinnamon.girl. 😞 Seems as though we are both @ that 2 year mark. Thank God for friends, family and humor! Sometimes that makes all the difference getting through the tough times…Hugs from ‘Murica!! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I do get what @Chita is saying here. It’s becoming frustrating. The ‘never complain and never explain’mantra doesn’t work against a Narc and her creature.
I have to hope that the Queen is being protected against some of their traitorship, but am so disappointed in Charles. It’s as if the other members( exclude the York’s) are trying to draw a line in the sand against the Markles but Charles keeps on leaving the door open.
It’s his son, I get that but their behaviour is heinous, unpredictable and dangerous to Britain’s reputation.
It needs rethought, much harder defences against them. Call out the book, sue, reveal that the pregnancies were fake. Yes, use espionage and cunning. Markle will never stop. She’s dark triad.
I think that 6s mh issues are probably far worse than we are aware of. Also they are on unchartered territory for the RF - one of their own writing a book slating them.

They've made it clear they don't know what's in the book.

Things will happen but only once Charles accepts there's no way back - which I suspect may happen once the book comes out. He seems to think / hope as would most parents that 6 will come to his senses.

We know he won't but its far easier to comment and say what should be done from the outside and when you aren't directly involved in it. Remember they know far more than we do and I am 100% sure they have narc experts advising them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I've just about had enough of 'em, Nana.
Them and all the people who just lie about others and deliberately cause trouble for them without ever seeming to receive any karma themselves.
@Chita I feel exactly the same way and at times want to leave the forum but, we are all friends here and all respect each others posts.

I try to think of the time when it does go badly wrong and it may take a while but we are like piranhas snapping away and ready to devour them.

duck em their luck can't last forever and, we will still be here and you are worth far more Chita than being down about these two imposters.

Just remember the likes of Oliver Cromwell, Hitler etc they were bought down by people like us.

Cheer up lovely or I can send the squad over to serenade you❤❤❤

You are absolutely certifiable @Nuttynana, but we 🥰 you, you Old Fart! <—American for Mucker! 🤣
Love that yes you are right as nutty as a fruitcake and just to mention I have never felt that pull to go to the USA,don't like flying among many things but would love to meet our Murican Tattlers and have a bleeding good laugh with you all.

The old coffin Dodgers chewing the fat!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Privacy laws in the states do differ, and each has its own set of rules. You’d have to research each state to know what they are. I can tell you this funny bit (not really related to privacy laws but decency laws,) and that’s the fact there are actually STILL laws on the books in some states, counties and municipalities that make oral sex a straight up crime!! 🤣 Yes. It’s true! 🤣
Check this out! Yikes!!! 😬😱 https://www.gawker.com/here-are-the-states-where-blowjobs-are-illegal-but-necr-1563878569

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The thing is, Charles doesn’t look well. I was watching him on a Master Craftsman show the other day and I thought he looked diminished and frankly ill. It’s never going to work if him and Camilla try and take the Monarchy forward. He’s lacking in forward planning and insight if he thinks he’s the answer or the Peoples Choice.
Abdicate and let everything modernise and the Sussexes be consigned to history…
Sigh.. he won’t though.
He needs to go and put the Monarchy first ahead of his personal ambitions and I am sure Camilla doesn't want it at her age.

bleeping, stuck up,spoilt,snobbish,stupid,spiteful, shitbag but it is up to the people of Britain to rid ourselves of him and the power of the people supercedes all of these pretenders!

Reactions: 24
From Daily Star, just the stuff Stoat wants to hear.

EXCLUSIVE
"Princess Diana 'may have died in botched British MI6 operation' claims ex-bodyguard
An ex-bodyguard for Diana Princess of Wales has revealed that he believes the royal fell victim to a mistaken British Intelligence operation in Paris on August 31st 1997.

Lee Sansum thinks British spies were on the scene at the crash that killed her – then launched a frantic effort to cover their tracks.
It is 25 years since she died in a Paris tunnel with her companion Dodi Fayed and limo driver Henri Paul who was over the legal alcohol limit.

Bodyguard Lee Sansum – dubbed “Rambo” by Di – thinks MI6 had agents watching the princess. Everyone knew where she was at all times, which was surely a matter of national security.”

In an exclusive interview, the Burnley-born former soldier, 60, said: “It is feasible our security services were there in the tunnel. They were possibly on the high performance bikes that were never found.

“I think they were there, and somebody said, ‘Right, we can’t be seen to have been here’, and that triggered a catalogue of events that the public don’t get.” Lee stressed he didn’t think British agents murdered Diana as some have claimed.

But he went on: “Whether it was a driver clipped somebody or something like that – I do believe there were people on the ground.”

“If it were known MI6 operatives were right by the Mercedes at the critical moment, a lot of people would have blamed them and this would have been a huge scandal.

“I don’t believe for one moment that MI6 arranged to have Diana killed. Perhaps they inadvertently caused Henri Paul to take evasive action."

"It would explain why a different explanation for the crash was needed: the theory Henri Paul was drunk… the whole thing stank but a scapegoat was needed.”

Lee’s memoir The Bodyguard, published by Seven Dials, is out September 1 from £8.79.
(There was allegedly a "second secret funeral".)

His claims came as a former cop who probed “104 theories” about Di’s death said he disproved every one. Dave Douglas, on C5’s Investigating Diana: Death In Paris on Sunday night, added: “People struggle to accept tragic accidents
.”
Using Cinni's post for a technical explanation for those interested it absolutely correlates with the RF and the Monarchy as a political structure (media method)

Directly related to the above:
Inside archive link above:
4 (Jury present)
5 MR HORWELL: We call Mr Sansum.
6 MR LEE SANSUM (affirmed)

9 The article seems to suggest that it was a day or so (notice he once tried to sell, express , now it's a book)
10 after the other incident?
11 A. No.
12 Q. That's wrong, is it?
13 A. No, that incident happened, but it wasn't involving
14 paparazzi and it was maybe a year or two before.
15 Q. So not involving paparazzi photographers camped outside;
16 who did it involve when it happened?

Yet again

''It's the same person that promoted the Fayed bodyguard (that was implicated in selling bollocks in Express.)
'' Royal commenter Natalie Oliveri says it’s very probable that Harry and Meghan will have a camera crew alongside them, as this time around, they have “no restrictions” from the royal family. ''

The ''journalist '' has only one purpose , preventing the rebuttal of the bodyguard , he said ''nothing '' it's just how a ''journalist'' understood it.

The theory is the Tomlinson theory :
And Fayed of course

What happened however is the ''accident'' of a opposition politician in Serbia.
However not in the way Tomlinson implies , his method even if applicable to Miloshevich definitely wouldn't work in a high speed (Diana) situation , and not in a tunnel .(but in a motorcade)

Like with everything else it's essential to establish ''what is normal'' for someone .
Not that it matters but:
-secret service or RPO's presenting as paps-is normal.
-secret service on high profile events, locations -is normal
spy's among rioters -is normal
-recce by agents is normal because the ''opposite side'' may plan something , and then implicate the observers. (or country of origin of the target)

It's essential to understand the basic methods to be able to discern when someone has something to say, and when they are just profiting and bandwagoning.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.