Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, courts would decide.
But from the Royal perspective, Peg would get a ''UK house'' regardless how its used, a month, or six months a year.
Harry would probably have some US place...
The media would truly ''help,'' in this case.
If this went to Court surely the Judge would want to see the birth certificates of the children? They have no legal documents that we've seen, no doctors present as should be for a royal birth to sign it off. Fark supposedly born in the UK but no passport, his birth certificate tampered with and Legless's a joke.
The Judge would also want to review the welfare of the children regarding custody, and you can't just hand them over like parcels. Their health, progress, school, surely?
As @toninottony says above "the courts don’t take the other parents word for anything sometimes the court will appoint a separate lawyer for the children to determine what is in their best interests."
I just can't see it going to Court for the children, it would be a nightmare for the RF and their non-existence would be exposed. Some other solution will be cobbled together to hide the truth.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Quoting my own post as illustration of methods and agendas:
Its a long one, incomplete here:

Inside archive link above:
4 (Jury present)
5 MR HORWELL: We call Mr Sansum.
6 MR LEE SANSUM (affirmed)

9 The article seems to suggest that it was a day or so (notice he once tried to sell, express , now it's a book)
10 after the other incident?
11 A. No.
12 Q. That's wrong, is it?
13 A. No, that incident happened, but it wasn't involving
14 paparazzi and it was maybe a year or two before.
15 Q. So not involving paparazzi photographers camped outside;
16 who did it involve when it happened?

Link to full:

And now observe, as per above a fairly discredited ''source''
Yep, the one from above quote and linked post.

'' These comments line up with the ones that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s rep shared after the crash. It’s certainly reasonable to say that one’s safety should never be compromised in pursuit of a video or photo ''
The methods.
So its important to know ''who is with who'' and what the goals are.

Another thing, if the inquiry into Harry's visa application works, then it ovethrows the Royal exemption from FOIAs, and that would mean-all Royals.
Certain elements would love that.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
do you reckon they have his collaboration on this program or is it a rehash of the usual sugary fondant?
It's channel 5.

It'll start with saying this is Harry, he is a prince. Join us after the break to find out about his life now...
*5 minutes of adverts*
Programme restarts: before the break we told you that this is Harry and he is a prince. He doesn't live where you'd expect him to live. Join us after the break to find out where is is living...
*5 minutes of adverts*
Before the break we told you that this man, called Harry is a prince. He doesn't live in Buckingham Palace. After the break we'll tell you where he is living now...

By the end of the programme you'll have seen 50 minutes of adverts to find out Harold lives in Montecito :cautious:

I hate Channel 5 - can you tell? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
O/T for those of you who get eaten alive by the mozzies etc. Avon skin so soft has worked for me in the past. To keep on topic liking KC111 new equery but Lt Col Johnny is still the main man for me.
I'm another who swears by Avon Skin So Soft. In the past I've had my eyelids swollen and closed due to the buzzy little swines. Tried sleeping with sheet over my head, bitten on lips, no need for botox!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes, courts would decide.
But from the Royal perspective, Peg would get a ''UK house'' regardless how its used, a month, or six months a year.
Harry would probably have some US place...
The media would truly ''help,'' in this case.
there Are all kinds of joint custody and I doubt that there would be any justification for her to reside in the uk for the children more likely would be parents move in and out while children stay in same residence they currently live at and family home is sold and proceeds divided when children are I was going to say grown but considering who the supposed parents are let’s say legally adults 😎😎😆😆🤭🤭 I know quite a few people with this arrangement
---
If this went to Court surely the Judge would want to see the birth certificates of the children? They have no legal documents that we've seen, no doctors present as should be for a royal birth to sign it off. Fark supposedly born in the UK but no passport, his birth certificate tampered with and Legless's a joke.
The Judge would also want to review the welfare of the children regarding custody, and you can't just hand them over like parcels. Their health, progress, school, surely?
As @toninottony says above "the courts don’t take the other parents word for anything sometimes the court will appoint a separate lawyer for the children to determine what is in their best interests."
I just can't see it going to Court for the children, it would be a nightmare for the RF and their non-existence would be exposed. Some other solution will be cobbled together to hide the truth.
The California courts would have jurisdiction unless they moved out of state because the flat packs live here and a divorce and child custody are actually separate issues here

Reactions: 22
I beg to differ Cinny, you can just hand the children over like parcels - IKEA do deliveries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.