Harry & Meghan #352 I Fought The Law & The Law Won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
Celt thinks both Harkles have been staying separately in hotels, and the media is about 3 years behind on this. We've seen the heavier brown-eyed Harald and the lighter blue-eyed Harald.
Affair with the bodyguard? Serious if he's married, though he's not got enough money, but she's trying to match Diana's life in every way and this speculation is part of the show.
Why has Chris Sanchez made a statement about the car chase? Bodyguard, lover and liar, he talks of a limousine but they were in a taxi and he says the public were in jeopardy. If he'd really worked for Obama he wouldn't have parked in the middle of the street. Why not take them to a police station? It's difficult to believe he worked for Obama, but in any event he's finished as a VIP bodyguard. Markled.

Celt believes the press are about to be given the go-ahead to report on the children, and the embargo will be lifted. It's all down to timing. There have been plenty of clues, and the press will run with it before the Ho talks about divorce. The Ho will use the title Princess, but Celt doubts the Prince title will be stripped. The Ho needed 5 years and 2 children, and has made a good case for divorce using Harold's behaviour. Is she having an affair or does she just want us to think that she is?

Celt talked about Judge ruling on HO case, already covered on here.
The car Chase didn't influence his decision, but the Harkles are playing a dangerous game with their car chase, paps, no seat belts, an obsession with Diana to the point of illness.

They've really screwed up here though but it was intentional and part of the show. They walked past the paps giving them plenty of chance to photograph them, then talk of super-aggressive paps which wasn't true. Chris Sanchez is very savvy, so what happened to him? As King of Rear Exits he can get his clients out without their being seen, but here he did the opposite.

Thank you for this Cinny - you're a wonderful transcriber and I always look forward to reading Celt's thoughts ( can't be bothered listening to her though).

I think she's got everything spot on here, and I just can't wait for the media to be let loose regarding the kids. What they've done, why, what they hoped to get out of it, and of course what will happen next. It takes a very deranged mind to invent such nonsense, then continue running with it, using child actors and friends kids for photo ops. And an extremely sick mind to take it a step further by giving them (nobody) Prince and Princess titles. It also takes a very unhinged woman to marry into the most famous family in the world, then use moonbumps of various sizes and shapes to try to fool the public into thinking she carried Archie.

Today's Wordle explains Haz to a tee! 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
My chat app pissing me off royally this morning…..
First I asked it : write a short essay on why people don’t like Meghan Markle? You’ll see its answer down below - it totally refused.
Secondly, I asked it same question and inserted Prince Charles. No problem or qualifiers answering that apparently
Thirdly, I asked it to write an essay on the Oprah interview. (Showing summary of the BS I got back)
To think I paid for this app!
View attachment 2193896
View attachment 2193899
View attachment 2193900
These AI chats are rigged and censoring, I watched a video recently of a centrist/right of centre American commentator chatting with C hat GPT and essentially it refused to slag off some of the more leftist lunacy politics (all the gender bollox, basically), but refused to write nice things about right leaning political figures. Whatever your political leanings aside, it’s been shown to be biased and refuses to produce bad content about certain key figures, which in society that is supposed to allow speech from all sides, is worrying that certain biases are allowed in the AI. It feels close to the wrongthink and thought police of the novel 1984. I think it depends on who is teaching the AI, who sets its parameters etc. I.e. the tech corps who are more likely to support people like Markle, Oprah etc.

I am not surprised the machine is attempting to make out certain people are doing good when most people with eyes and ears can see the massive grift the Harkles have going on.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I’m no expert on bumps as I’ve not been pregnant. However is it normal for it to change shape when you get in a squat position? Photos from Myra Twitter View attachment 2196282View attachment 2196284
To me in the top picture her legs look like they are very together at the front, not a wide stance.

When I was pregnant I was still doing cross fit - with adjustments! I had a tiny bump and tiny baby and the only squat I could do was a wide stance squat.

I do not believe MM carried either of her babies and I don't believe Lili was ever handed over to them.

In order to get that pregnancy face, I believe MM has used steroids. Allegedly.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
Harry Plotter and the near catastrophic car chase
Omg, it’s just clicked for me. He’s Harry, the boy whose mum died tragically, and the Press are his Voldemort… it makes sense now. He’s trying to vanquish the Press.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I still can’t get over her wedding dress. The difference in care taken between hers and Kim K’s is unbelievable but shows who Givenchy recognise as the bigger star.

If you’re going to wear a simple dress it has to be tailored perfectly.

Their firework of stardom has never taken off and has spluttered and conked out. If she can’t recognise it by the low level of events she’s been invited to, the lack of phone calls from the big stars…

Who has been seen to be a friend? Ellen whose show has ended surrounded in controversy, who essentially took the mick out of her when she had her on the show? Gayle King? Who’s made her career out of being Orpah’s best friend?

Reactions: 37
Thank you for this Cinny - you're a wonderful transcriber and I always look forward to reading Celt's thoughts ( can't be bothered listening to her though).

I think she's got everything spot on here, and I just can't wait for the media to be let loose regarding the kids. What they've done, why, what they hoped to get out of it, and of course what will happen next. It takes a very deranged mind to invent such nonsense, then continue running with it, using child actors and friends kids for photo ops. And an extremely sick mind to take it a step further by giving them (nobody) Prince and Princess titles. It also takes a very unhinged woman to marry into the most famous family in the world, then use moonbumps of various sizes and shapes to try to fool the public into thinking she carried Archie.

Today's Wordle explains Haz to a tee! 😅
I think that, regarding the kids (and if it's true they don't exist and/or were born via surrogate), its not up to the palace to embargo the news about it. To report on this without liability you have to navigate the heavily legislated water of children's privacy and medical privacy. In both Europe and the US if you violate any of this you need to be very, very well equipped with evidences/people on record to survive.

If this theories about the children are true - which I am not convinced, just because a very Narc and vain ILBW wouldn't gain wait just for the sake of it - to report them is a legal nightmare.

Even if the Palace has the kind of power to stop the British press - which I hope they don't, because Democracy - they couldn't stop it everywhere else: we have seen German, Australian and press from other countries publishing what the British press avoids.

So I wouldn't put my hopes too high for the whole thing to be revealed - even if true - anytime soon. However, I am ready to be proved wrong and I am all here for the huge scandal.

Reactions: 38
This picture of her is the money shot she wanted, lady in dress, on a podium infront of some microphones, smiling, Elle Woods style, during her victory speech. I’m pissed she got that moneyshot photo.
She knows all about moneyshots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'd like to know just how it is racist. If it is saying that black people are inferior to white people then absolutely YES that's racist. But wouldn't the black actors have boycotted it and rejected the roles of that ear the case? If it is showing stories from a time before the civil rights movement in the USA that feature black people, then surely, giving voice to the voiceless is surely a good thing? Anything else is airbrushing history to suit modern sensitivities and nothing to do with actual racism. There's enough hatred in the world without us manufacturing it on false pretences.

Just to keep on topic, Meghan isn't black and she certainly isn't voiceless.
Song of the south is racist par excellence, it was made in the mid 40s, way before the civil rights movement, and in an era when black actors in film only had two role options: the Mammy and the Uncle Tom. it portrays the stereotypical wise savage character Uncle Remus, a recently freed slave, as being content to stay on with the slaving family who owned him (the famous-infamous hipy-dee-daah song), hence, by extension, no all slave owning families were bad - the disconnect with that sentence alone: you own other humans, you are inherently evil, periodt. no matter if you dress up the humans that are your chattel in silks. Nothing is mentioned of the unimaginable violence and discrimination the ex-slaves suffered which rendered it impossible for vast majority to actually move away from their former owners, transforming them from slaves to serfs.

let alone that the book is written by a white man, who collected the stories of the black slaves and appropriated and adapted them to suit the "sensibilities" of the white audience.

the cartoons might have been cute and the songs catchy, but the film is wrong in all ways possible. however, i believe it should not be censored, but should be shown as an example of not to do art.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I think that, regarding the kids (and if it's true they don't exist and/or were born via surrogate), its not up to the palace to embargo the news about it. To report on this without liability you have to navigate the heavily legislated water of children's privacy and medical privacy. In both Europe and the US if you violate any of this you need to be very, very well equipped with evidences/people on record to survive.

If this theories about the children are true - which I am not convinced, just because a very Narc and vain ILBW wouldn't gain wait just for the sake of it - to report them is a legal nightmare.

Even if the Palace has the kind of power to stop the British press - which I hope they don't, because Democracy - they couldn't stop it everywhere else: we have seen German, Australian and press from other countries publishing what the British press avoids.

So I wouldn't put my hopes too high for the whole thing to be revealed - even if true - anytime soon. However, I am ready to be proved wrong and I am all here for the huge scandal.

I'm not sure about that. For instance, there have been many photos of "pregnant" Smeg shown in papers and magazines where the bump isn't right, has dropped, daft shape. When we've seen these on Tattle we immediately comment, but the press and mags don't - which makes me feel they can't, or shouldn't. Even comedians have never included this subject in any of their acts (that I'm aware of). So why not? In fact, when they're allowed to, Comedians will have an absolute field day - pop, drop, sway, square, grow, shrink, even disappear. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Random things:
I let my stylist cut seven inches off my hair yesterday afternoon!! It feels SO much better and is just a wee bit past shoulder-length! (My grey streaks actually look great!) SO glad I stopped coloring!!!!
Today is my Friday 😁
Do we know for sure there's another Netflix from the Gruesomes coming out? (Maybe just about Invictus as I saw a blind recently where they (Netflix) were trying to edit out as much of Smegs as they could in video already captured?)😆
Maybe The Ginger Stain is on an "Investor's Visa?" It would be interesting to know, but even better? It would be EXCELLENT if he was deported, but THAT'S not gonna happen!! (All you British Tattlers just hush about US keeping him because we're tired of taking one for the team!!)

I reckon that's about all for now! :m
Happy new hair! 💇‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm not sure about that. For instance, there have been many photos of "pregnant" Smeg shown in papers and magazines where the bump isn't right, has dropped, daft shape. When we've seen these on Tattle we immediately comment, but the press and mags don't - which makes me feel they can't, or shouldn't. Even comedians have never included this subject in any of their acts (that I'm aware of). So why not? In fact, when they're allowed to, Comedians will have an absolute field day - pop, drop, sway, square, grow, shrink, even disappear. 😂
They would sue faster than they could say "bump". Then the journey/newspaper would have to prove that it was not optics/camera angle/whatever. One thing is to make a joke of it, another is put that in print as fact.

Reactions: 32
Song of the south is racist par excellence, it was made in the mid 40s, way before the civil rights movement, and in an era when black actors in film only had two role options: the Mammy and the Uncle Tom. it portrays the stereotypical wise savage character Uncle Remus, a recently freed slave, as being content to stay on with the slaving family who owned him (the famous-infamous hipy-dee-daah song), hence, by extension, no all slave owning families were bad - the disconnect with that sentence alone: you own other humans, you are inherently evil, periodt. no matter if you dress up the humans that are your chattel in silks. Nothing is mentioned of the unimaginable violence and discrimination the ex-slaves suffered which rendered it impossible for vast majority to actually move away from their former owners, transforming them from slaves to serfs.

let alone that the book is written by a white man, who collected the stories of the black slaves and appropriated and adapted them to suit the "sensibilities" of the white audience.

the cartoons might have been cute and the songs catchy, but the film is wrong in all ways possible. however, i believe it should not be censored, but should be shown as an example of not to do art.
Great post. Thanks for explaining this so succinctly @Shushex

So interesting as I remember watching the film, and reading both the Brer Rabbit and Anansi stories as a child. Someone mentioned a retired Disney film on a previous thread but had no idea which one it was.

Reactions: 21
For me the problem is the erasing of history. YES, some old movies and shows were questionable…even offensive, but thats because at that time, the attitudes of society were different. We evolved, we learned, and in order to learn you need to see what was wrong. FFS, the James Bond films are as sexist and misogynistic as HELL, but they’re an important piece of history, and honestly, now its bleeping laughable :-D. The art is how the author/director intended it…with their human flaws and all!!
Disney was a known racist…yet his vision and art entertained the masses for years. You cant erase who he was. You can embrace the positive things he brought, understanding that he is human and flawed, like each and every bleeping one of us.
I dont believe the offensive elements should be erased…they should be out there, with information to those that dont realise/understand/care, why to some it is considered offensive. It’s called a conversation! This ridiculous ’cancel culture’ is insane. Everyone wants to play god…be the highest being…have someone below them…that has NEVER worked in history…EVER!!! Re-writing of history also is guaranteed to duck up the future! Without the information, people are simply uninformed and incapable of understanding. This is right…this is wrong…without the WHY, you’re fucked!
Well said, totally agree with you 👍
Polish_20230407_082500686.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 64
They would sue faster than they could say "bump". Then the journey/newspaper would have to prove that it was not optics/camera angle/whatever. One thing is to make a joke of it, another is put that in print as fact.
Didn’t Sarah Vine put the moonbump in one of her columns?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.