Harry & Meghan #352 I Fought The Law & The Law Won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are quotes from her viewers. Pay attention!
I also added another video you should watch.
Cultural Marxism is frightening stuff. We have a Conservative government in power in the UK at the moment but still all major organisations have been captured. Our culture is being eroded and most people seem to be completely blind to it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Harry & Meghan #353 She gave the Gracie's a miss, She's to busy 'doing' Chris

(Sanchez)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Apologies if already posted, but is Jezza a secret Tattler (bit about divorce at the start)?! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Cultural Marxism is frightening stuff. We have a Conservative government in power in the UK at the moment but still all major organisations have been captured. Our culture is being eroded and most people seem to be completely blind to it.
Get a grip. Respectfully. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, the designers just failed to take into account the carriage ride when they chose the fabric. Smeg’s was bad in a different way. Fashions change and she couldn’t have worn a big floofy meringue like Diana’s, but I still wonder if she wanted people to think it looked bad. It’s become obvious she’s trying to copy Diana’s life. We’ve speculated before that it was really strange for Givenchy to duck it up like that, but it makes sense if the Ho forced the issue.
And if she’s cosplaying Diana’s life, divorce is a certainty.
Nah, she was copying Princess Angela of Lichtenstein
1685096581829.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Personally I don't have a problem with it. A lot of classic Western literature was written when POC weren't a significant population. I'm not sure what the percentage of white actors to POC actors are, but it seems unfair that POC should miss out on roles by dint of their colour. I don't see what difference it makes, they are actors and are playing characters. As long as the original text remains unchanged I think it's fine.
That should work all ways - best actor for for the role regardless

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Get a grip. Respectfully. :rolleyes:
You obviously don't work somewhere where identify politics is thrust at you every day but this is not the thread for discussing this stuff.

The Harkles are prime examples of this branding hence Harold's attacks on free speech.
Of course that dimwit is doing it because he's only interested in himself but he's just a pawn in a wider attack on individuality and freedom of expression.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
It's a long time since I was pregnant but I remember not wanting to wear anything tight because it was uncomfortable.

Meghan spent her entire 'pregnancy' in skin tight dresses which I found odd at the time. Now I think the dresses are tight to hold the moonbump in place.

And there's no way you can squat like that with a huge bump!
Not just tight, but in fabric that had absolutely no stretch at all. I’m amazed she didn’t split a seam. Catherine managed to have lovely, tailored maternity dresses that were not bulging and skin tight but did not look like tents

I spent my most of my four pregnancies in camouflage uniforms, and those had more give than her “maternity” clothes. I was in great shape during my pregnancies and there was no way I could squat like that (Try getting on and lacing combat boots at nine months pregnant - my husband had to do it for me)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Apparently it is a year since all that polo shenanigans last year, which culminated in the ridiculous staged prize giving ceremony where madam tried to take over.

Can we take it that either Hazno can't afford to play polo this year, or Nacho hasn't invited him back due to Smeghan's antics last year, or Smeghan won't let Hazno go to the polo any more in case he runs off with Nacho's wife?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Apologies if already posted, but is Jezza a secret Tattler (bit about divorce at the start)?! 😂
Can't watch that, agreeing with Wootton and Morgan is one thing but I draw the line at possibly agreeing with Kyle, revolting man.
---
"When I get ready to go out, it's half hour and we're out of the door. I don't want to waste time getting ready: I want to go and have fun. "
- Meghan Markle
:unsure:
View attachment 2196810
I wonder what @Nuttynana thinks they were doing under there?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have a soft spot for both Charles and William so this doesn’t go deep… but I’m just going to say roll on the reign of King George. He’ll do this malignant branch NO favours, no more than he would to any other malcontents unknown to him from Adam.

I don’t THINK Big Willy will either but you never know. Shared trauma and all that. George will be free to see them without any possibls emotional blinkers whatsoever

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.