Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Thanks to @AnnabelLee for this cracking title 🤣

To recap I think the Harkles recently appeared in 'Wacky Races' and 'Goldminger', then they lost the protection review 😆 Such a dull life they lead 😃 oh woe etc

Meanwhile I've spent several threads trying to outwit @Bobble22 dastardly plan to keep the Cheesy Poofs hidden with a greasy ladder 😋

I sneaked some of Harold's special juice and look what happened 😳

Polish_20230523_211227699.jpg

After floating to the VIP room @wisebutwild suggested a gold tie 😊😳
Should I be worried? ☺
Polish_20230523_223404576.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106

AnnabelLee

Hey, thanks for the votes. Must come out of lurking mode more often.
Here’s hoping he loses all his court cases.

• Heart
Reactions: 97

Thalia

VIP Member
With regard to Harold's inheritance, just remember who holds the purse strings and decides when he'll get his grubby paws on the money:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Nuttynana

VIP Member
@Blockster and my sentiments exactly, Fucking cheek trying to make us think Izzard is normal, he was born with a dick, like it or not.

He is a freak and we can say what we sodding well think, I do, all the time and it goes down like a pork chop at a Jewish wedding.

At age 74 I say fuck em and I don't bleeding care my Cop Daughter is always trying to correct me and I tell her to piss off too.

My opinions are my own and when asked they get it, tough shit if they don't like it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
I was discussing Harold's epic fail with Mr WL and telling him some of the brilliant thread title suggestions including the excellent winner by @AnnabelLee and he came up with one of his own. He's an AC/DC fan and was inspired by 'Guns for Hire'.
Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, fucking liar.
I had a quick look at the lyrics, they make reference to a 'lover of no fixed abode' (Hotel Harry) and 'Gonna mark you with my brand'. Well we know what that is -
Prince
Grifter
Victim

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I reckon its a good time to do some more predictions.....
Ive been on here since thread 2 and some of the insights back in 2018 (when we started) were so dead on.

We have accurately predicted (before this was public knowledge) :
That she was pregnant before it was announced
Meghan getting bored with mundane RF life
Fall out with the RF
Scuttling back to the US when it all goes tits up
The continued PR war with the RF
The predictable pap walks when H is in the UK
That they were documenting all along (Finding Freedom) and working with Scobie
That Scobie was their mouthpiece (and is still their mouthpiece)
The Oprah interview would slag off the RF
She wouldnt come to PP's funeral or the Corrie Nash
The single tear and attention seeking curtsey at the queens funeral
A Netflix documentary (waaaay before it was released - )

My forward predictions:
They will be Gayle King's first interviewees
She's going to dump Harry
Her solo book will be post divorce
He's going to come back to the UK and go into hiding
Charles will privately support him but William will never forgive
She will make some kind of allegation about him (or start rumours, whatever)
She will do the same for her father
He will do another solo interview being very sad and still blaming the press
She will marry a billionaire
He will go to Africa to do charity work for extended periods of time
She will try to get into politics
The kids will be sad and used as pawns

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
So this ITV bint sacked Piers for having an opinion about Smegs, but covered up Philip Schofield grooming a teenage runner on his show? WTAF? How does this ‘wokeness’ work, seems like it’s all good when it comes to enabling groomers and predators (see also TWAW), but disbelief a grifting ex actress who happens to be biracial and all hell breaks loose.

I hope she gets sacked.

ITV need to sort their shit out, their demo is hardly the woke crowd anyway.

Sick of the fucked up world we live in quite frankly.

O/T - the sly way the Harkles align themselves with this shit (Global Boyhood, Ms Magazine) gives me the rage.
---

Completely agree. Party leaders, politicians and entire political parties want to tell be a person with a penis is a woman - no. But more importantly, they want me to share my toilets, changing rooms, showers, hospital wards, rape crisis centres, prisons, sporting categories, awards etc etc with them. Oh and convince a generation of children and teens they are born in the wrong body and need fertility ending, health impacting hormones and surgery. That thousands then regret. And they want to label anyone who disagrees transphobic.

FUCK OFF.

O/T - the Harkles are woke-merching cunts.
This idea that you are whatever you ‘feel’ you are is utter bollocks. A man doesn’t become a woman just because he says he is and puts on a bit of lippy. I mean people are welcome to live how they please but demonising others for not agreeing with you is obscene. So called trans activists are terrorising people for not buying into the delusion and woke media is backing them up. I’ve said it before - I could strap a fin on my back and change my name to flipper, but it wouldn’t make me a dolphin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
The problem I have with it is it seems to be select POC how come there don’t seem to be any poc of Asian heritage it only seems to be changing historically White to black
If there is ever a film made about the life of Oprah Winfrey I'd like her to be played by a fat white woman. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
We went to a Tina tribute show a few weeks ago and it was stunning and high energy. I can't imagine how good the real thing would gave been.
There's a good example of a lady who was a victim but rather than wallow in victimhood she kicked ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
That should work all ways - best actor for for the role regardless
I don't think Henry VIII should appear in low-slung Levis wearing Calvin Klein underpants, no matter how brilliant an actor, and once you start tinkering it's a slippery slope. Anne Boleyn was a sloe-eyed whey-faced vixen with an 18" waist. Her character should be portrayed along with her appearance as accurately as possible to reflect history. Clothes and all. We don't need a Caribbean actress taking on the role of Anne Boleyn to teach us a lesson about BLM. It's our history, we know what happened, and it should be respected and not interfered with in reverse cultural appropriation (as they love to call it).

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
This may have been posted already but I’ve only just come across it (because I’m always at the coo’s arse) and I think it’s hilarious and well deserved. Can you imagine what the founding fathers would have thought about the Harkles shitshow…
They would have told them straight and no skirting around like there is nowadays.
If you don’t like how this country operates, then feel free to move elsewhere.

IMG_1671.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Verfugbar

VIP Member
Blimey, you step away for a few hours (having a life is so overrated) and another thread dies and a new one is born. Thanks to @Scotch Mist (somehow calling you the Cheesy Poof Monster doesn't feel right), and well done to @AnnabelLee for a flash of brilliance.

Thanks for new thread and cracking title !

From the Spectator article "...and may dissuade him from visiting the country of his birth a great deal in the future; the nation will no doubt mourn his absence all the more."
Nope, not a bit, you left so stay away, if we never see your traitorous face again it'll be too soon. Following the High Court ruling the grass is brighter, the birds are greener, and the sun is singing more cheerily. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Northern Ireland tattlers, you have Charles and Camilla for two days!
They've just opened a new Coronation Garden in Newtownabbey

1684932966712.png
1684932999607.png
1684933066753.png

• Heart

expatfancy

Chatty Member
Just minding my own business in a bank in HK and look who I find. Pom really gets everywhere! No cheesy poofs though
DCBAAAFF-7E79-43EF-BABC-E1A510821296.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67