Harry & Meghan #352 I Fought The Law & The Law Won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no expert on bumps as I’ve not been pregnant. However is it normal for it to change shape when you get in a squat position? Photos from Myra Twitter View attachment 2196282View attachment 2196284
The second picture bump should happen when she squats(I still can’t believe she/anyone could do that) and the first should be post squat. And when I had sprog MkII, I couldn’t even see my feet to enable me to squat!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Quote: Their brand is quite unsalvageable at this point. They’ve become effectively a laughing stock.

I've felt this since the South Park episode. I'm sticking around to witness the completion of their downfall, without any real emotion around it.

How anyone can read their version of the 'car chase' then watch the footage and still believe 'their truth' is a complete mystery to me. That takes a special kind of delusion.
Have you seen the other thread? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
BookWorm said there's no point in getting angry with her for telling the truth or bringing us gossip. She makes clear the distinction between what's been verified or not.
BookWorm lost about 200 subscribers a while back over a video she made about the way KC is dealing with the late Queen's estate. However with time and more information coming through B/W has been proved right, and some things she alluded to have come to the attention of the media who are putting their own spin on it.

B/W has been asking why KC is so keen to get PA out of Royal Lodge. PA has been there 20 years, it's his home, he has a legal lease and hasn't broken the terms of the lease. B/W thinks the one million Pound annual maintenance floated is rubbish. PA doesn't have an office, doesn't travel, has sold his Swiss chalet. There's no reason they shouldn't be able to manage it between them as a York family, and it's nobody's business if they do.

The rift in the RF isn't just about the Harkles. A prominent person (source) told B/W that Princess Anne is is unhappy with how KC is dealing with their mother's estate and dealing with the family, and may retire at 75. This relates to an interview that Anne had with a Canadian journalist that BookWorm referred to earlier, which supports what BookWorm said, but B/W was concerned about too much negativity so left it.

Royal Lodge doesn't cost KC a penny and it's not his business. Bookworm discussed the Sovereign Grant and Crown Estates, and if PA vacated RL and KC let it he'd receive a very small sum. KC has said he wants RL for the Cambridges as Adelaide Cottage is too small, and said that BP is too big and not fit for purpose, that you can only live in so many Palaces.
Why was his mother's body barely cold before he started packing up her things and moving his things into Windsor Castle? Why can't the Cambridges have a suite of rooms there instead of keeping it all for himself?

Frogmore House has 10 bedrooms, is a royal retreat but nobody retreats there. Waste of space and costly, and none of this makes sense.

KC has no valid reason to evict PA unless he breaks the clauses of his lease. The debacle is dividing the RF, there is very little trust and harmony, and however it is spun in the media the only thing the family agree on is that they don't want the Ho back. It's seen that KC is flexing his muscles against PA of whom he's always been a tad jealous. The rest of the RF want him to leave PA alone. KC took his annual grant, HM took his patronage. Enough is enough, deal with the Harkles and leave Andrew alone.

It's not idle gossip that William wants Harold's title stripped as he thinks the Harkle marriage won't last. If the Harkles divorce before Harold's title is stripped, the Ho will have the title for life.

(This is what Neil Sean reported a few days ago, so maybe he was right after all. BookWorm is obviously getting a lot of flak for posting things that people don't like).
Is this true 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Great post. Thanks for explaining this so succinctly @Shushex

So interesting as I remember watching the film, and reading both the Brer Rabbit and Anansi stories as a child. Someone mentioned a retired Disney film on a previous thread but had no idea which one it was.
thanks

i do believe, as many have mentioned before, that the film shouldn't be erased nor adapted "for contemporary sensibilities", if anything it's a testament to how our collective attitudes and mentality have changes and improved (i hope) over the times. censorship is never the answer. and 1984 is a cautionary tale, not an instruction manual.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
From this piece in the DM ………. A quote from Tina Turner who suffered so much but rose above it to become one of the greatest entertainers of all times …..

My ex-husband was a physically violent man,’ she said. ‘I went through basic torture. I was living a life of death. I didn’t exist. But I survived it. And I walked out. I walked. And I didn’t look back.’

I’m going to remember this quote because it is something which I feel that well known plagiarist MM could well say, word for word, when their divorce kicks off. 🤢
Thread title suggestion: The Moaning Montecito Markles Try To Destroy Everything That Sparkles

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm not sure about that. For instance, there have been many photos of "pregnant" Smeg shown in papers and magazines where the bump isn't right, has dropped, daft shape. When we've seen these on Tattle we immediately comment, but the press and mags don't - which makes me feel they can't, or shouldn't. Even comedians have never included this subject in any of their acts (that I'm aware of). So why not? In fact, when they're allowed to, Comedians will have an absolute field day - pop, drop, sway, square, grow, shrink, even disappear. 😂
The comedians probably didn't comment because she was 'Royal' at the time she was 'pregnant' with Farchie, and they wouldn't have wanted to offend The Queen. Then we didn't get as much coverage with NoLegsLil.

Anything now would probably be too after the event for them to bother.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So more info about ILBW - the baby statement was erased when posted in DM. Wonder why.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think that, regarding the kids (and if it's true they don't exist and/or were born via surrogate), its not up to the palace to embargo the news about it. To report on this without liability you have to navigate the heavily legislated water of children's privacy and medical privacy. In both Europe and the US if you violate any of this you need to be very, very well equipped with evidences/people on record to survive.

If this theories about the children are true - which I am not convinced, just because a very Narc and vain ILBW wouldn't gain wait just for the sake of it - to report them is a legal nightmare.

Even if the Palace has the kind of power to stop the British press - which I hope they don't, because Democracy - they couldn't stop it everywhere else: we have seen German, Australian and press from other countries publishing what the British press avoids.

So I wouldn't put my hopes too high for the whole thing to be revealed - even if true - anytime soon. However, I am ready to be proved wrong and I am all here for the huge scandal.
all the speculation about the children is TW's modus operandi. even Lady C says so in her book: she liked to throw about some cryptic message word salad on the Sussex Royal instagram, and leave it for the newspapers to decipher, like it's the second coming of the DaVinci Code.

i think she was the one that planted many of the rumours, she knows it will keep her in the news cycle, like the PJ and Corrie will they/won't they, she doesn't ever come with any straight answer. call me Machiavellian, but i think she loves the speculations about the involvement of the RF in something so murky it could bring down the Monarchy. however, she is baiting and daring the newspapers to "break" some news about the children, then she'll come down on them like a ton of bricks, and i think that's the big money she's after.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
They would sue faster than they could say "bump". Then the journey/newspaper would have to prove that it was not optics/camera angle/whatever. One thing is to make a joke of it, another is put that in print as fact.
My hope is that the Star breaks the news! Their front page is always hilarious, even if I never read the actual paper. They could do a whole joke series thing on guessing what Smeg had up her dress! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"When I get ready to go out, it's half hour and we're out of the door. I don't want to waste time getting ready: I want to go and have fun. "
- Meghan Markle
:unsure:
2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Happy 5 year anniversary British Taxpayer ….Sayonara £38 million
All that money spent and they've been ungrateful ever since. I knew she was a madam ever since there reports of her moaning about the musty old church smell (well, I could tell since the engagement interview but the musty church smell rumours started to make me think I was right all along).

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.