Harry & Meghan #352 I Fought The Law & The Law Won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, and just to add Disney has succumbed to the pressure of racism and has this year closed the Splash Mountain ride based on Song of the South to replace it with The Princess and the Frog which features a princess which is a POC. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nutmeg was the new live action Princess if they do a remake, she is indeed married to a frog 🐸. bleeping unbelievable but true. The worlds gone mad.

It seems history and film characters are being changed to POC.

In one of the headlines talking about the story Hans Christian Andersen wrote about The Little Mermaid he only described the characters and she was white and in the original Disney movie.

Reactions: 31

In one of the headlines talking about the story Hans Christian Andersen wrote about The Little Mermaid he only described the characters and she was white and in the original Disney movie.
For me the problem is the erasing of history. YES, some old movies and shows were questionable…even offensive, but thats because at that time, the attitudes of society were different. We evolved, we learned, and in order to learn you need to see what was wrong. FFS, the James Bond films are as sexist and misogynistic as HELL, but they’re an important piece of history, and honestly, now its bleeping laughable :-D. The art is how the author/director intended it…with their human flaws and all!!
Disney was a known racist…yet his vision and art entertained the masses for years. You cant erase who he was. You can embrace the positive things he brought, understanding that he is human and flawed, like each and every bleeping one of us.
I dont believe the offensive elements should be erased…they should be out there, with information to those that dont realise/understand/care, why to some it is considered offensive. It’s called a conversation! This ridiculous ’cancel culture’ is insane. Everyone wants to play god…be the highest being…have someone below them…that has NEVER worked in history…EVER!!! Re-writing of history also is guaranteed to duck up the future! Without the information, people are simply uninformed and incapable of understanding. This is right…this is wrong…without the WHY, you’re fucked!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Anyone know why " great horse fallen orf/tulsie town " has been suspended from twitter?
Also is the other tulsie town mentioned in the tweet legit? The main one ,I don't remember the 1989 in their name?anyone got any old screenshots?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Maybe the penny will finally drop for Harry and as it clangs loudly in his empty skull he'll realise the call is coming from inside the house.

Someone posted this a couple of threads ago from Twitter or somewhere: "After a gruelling 2-hour car chase the paparazzi were finally able to lose Harry and Meghan". I like both versions.

I agree with all except Harry going into hiding and the ho marrying a billionaire -- he will become a regular press clown and public laughing stock before that happens, and she will marry a non-famous mid-level millionaire with shady finances who will at some point make headlines for said shady finances. To add mine, I predict Doria's shady past will be exposed during the divorce.
I agree ref her marrying a non-famous millionaire, not billionaire, much in the ilk of Erica Gerardi's disgraced ex husband. MM can represent (in her mind) the bi-racial contingent of 'financial spousal victim hood'.

Reactions: 14
Looking at her wedding photos now , the veil is unnecessarily long and vulgar especially for a divorced 40 year old . Embarrassing really . Trying to have her Diana moment but failed. Also the fact that it just did not match the proportions of the dress . Even the wedding day was a red flag the queen looked very unsettled that day at TW.
You know it occurs to me, thinking about her wedding dress…there was a lot of comment at the time about Diana’s dress being a crumpled mess after it had been stuffed into the carriage. I wonder if the Ho was trying to cosplay Diana even then, and that’s why her dress looked so bad…? It was deliberately bad, to elicit the Diana comparison…?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
You know it occurs to me, thinking about her wedding dress…there was a lot of comment at the time about Diana’s dress being a crumpled mess after it had been stuffed into the carriage. I wonder if the Ho was trying to cosplay Diana even then, and that’s why her dress looked so bad…? It was deliberately bad, to elicit the Diana comparison…?
At least Diana's dress fitted!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
this is appearing in the Daily Mail too.. direct shade

From this piece in the DM ………. A quote from Tina Turner who suffered so much but rose above it to become one of the greatest entertainers of all times …..

‘My ex-husband was a physically violent man,’ she said. ‘I went through basic torture. I was living a life of death. I didn’t exist. But I survived it. And I walked out. I walked. And I didn’t look back.’

I’m going to remember this quote because it is something which I feel that well known plagiarist MM could well say, word for word, when their divorce kicks off. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I didn’t pick up on what a nightmare she was going to turn out to be watching the performance she gave at the official engagement interview, and this overly confident entrance should have had my ‘what a fake’ klaxon sounding. Yep, she was used to a low level of media attention and having cameras on her due to her ‘acting’ in Suits and other stuff (can’t put a name to anything other than Suits), but the supercilious smile she had on her face exiting the car at the abbey and the self assured solo strut down the aisle was in a different league. So cock sure of her self (maybe that should that be c**t sure?).
Her demeanour that whole day felt to me as if she’d watched lots of footage of how Royal brides behave on their wedding day and then tried to replicate it. Not one genuine emotion was shown, as she’s incapable of any.

Compare her role-playing to the POW on her wedding day. When Katherine and William stepped out on the balcony to see the crowds that had gathered, you can see her mouth the word , ‘wow’, and she seemed overwhelmed by the magnitude of the crowd and their delighted reaction to their appearance.
Mommy Dearest had obviously been on the Kalms, or something slightly stronger, as she also seemed to be unfazed that the eyes of the world were on her, being the only representative of the bride of the century’s family. Did we ever get anything straight from the (w)horse’s mouth as to why no uncles/aunts/cousins from her Mother’s side weren’t in attendance?
I’m annoyed at myself for being taken in by the falseness for so long.
And when at the steps after the ceremony, she was the one who said "shall we kiss?"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
At least Diana's dress fitted!
Yes, the designers just failed to take into account the carriage ride when they chose the fabric. Smeg’s was bad in a different way. Fashions change and she couldn’t have worn a big floofy meringue like Diana’s, but I still wonder if she wanted people to think it looked bad. It’s become obvious she’s trying to copy Diana’s life. We’ve speculated before that it was really strange for Givenchy to duck it up like that, but it makes sense if the Ho forced the issue.
And if she’s cosplaying Diana’s life, divorce is a certainty.

Reactions: 35
I’m no expert on bumps as I’ve not been pregnant. However is it normal for it to change shape when you get in a squat position? Photos from Myra Twitter View attachment 2196282View attachment 2196284
It's a long time since I was pregnant but I remember not wanting to wear anything tight because it was uncomfortable.

Meghan spent her entire 'pregnancy' in skin tight dresses which I found odd at the time. Now I think the dresses are tight to hold the moonbump in place.

And there's no way you can squat like that with a huge bump!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Sky News article on sewer 🐀 Scabies .....markling well & truly underway..

Quote: Their brand is quite unsalvageable at this point. They’ve become effectively a laughing stock.

I've felt this since the South Park episode. I'm sticking around to witness the completion of their downfall, without any real emotion around it.

How anyone can read their version of the 'car chase' then watch the footage and still believe 'their truth' is a complete mystery to me. That takes a special kind of delusion.

Reactions: 52
According to the DE, that font of all knowledge, a ‘source’ has said that the Harkles are keen to continue their association with Nutflux due to the huge success of their last documentaries! What????

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are thought to be planning to reveal more "juicy stuff" about their time in the Royal Family following the success of their docuseries last year, according to reports. An insider source said about the couple: "There are a lot of nuances from their story that they feel are still missing after the documentary and Harry's book."

PLEASE, for the love of God, give it a bloody rest ……. How can there be MORE “juicy stuff” when we haven’t seen any to begin with? And why? Because they haven’t got any! Talk about flogging a dead horse ………… when will Nutflux wake up to them?

…………… walks away shaking her head in disbelief. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤷🏻‍♀️
Totally agree. Their story got boring a long time ago, though I did enjoy the dog bowl part. “A lot of nuances…” doesn’t exactly sound like riveting content. Imagine the trailer ginning up interest for new nuances!
---
Exactly it's previous, it mentioned Betty White who I would be astonished if she'd released anything in the last year 😬
Same with Barbara Walters. It would be interesting to know if the real celebrities like those two took these awards seriously, attended when they were honored, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Personally I don't have a problem with it. A lot of classic Western literature was written when POC weren't a significant population. I'm not sure what the percentage of white actors to POC actors are, but it seems unfair that POC should miss out on roles by dint of their colour. I don't see what difference it makes, they are actors and are playing characters. As long as the original text remains unchanged I think it's fine.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.