Harry & Meghan #352 I Fought The Law & The Law Won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so she has a personal commitment? I wonder if it is a matching tie and shoes commitment 🤣
She had a Botox/filler injection scheduled. I ask you honestly, which is more important the award of the shot?
---
Wow. Princess Anne unhappy with how Charles is handling things and she may retire.
Could this be true????
Even if she is unhappy with him, she will still carry on. She will carry on for the sake of her mother's legacy.

Reactions: 39
Only asking about the one grandpa? Doesn't he know he has 2? Only asking about the one with status & money? Convenient 🙄
I've said it before - those kids couldn't pick either of their grandfathers out of a line-up
Not without a crown or tiara. Convenient BC they'll probably only see them on TV. Sometimes with those tiaras and 👑 and nice things they can't trust Overseas relatives to use. Things like tiaras and cottages.
Like Princess Charlotte says and you're not coming.
2b57f18cedf78a63e8a70b2772291401.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I didn’t pick up on what a nightmare she was going to turn out to be watching the performance she gave at the official engagement interview, and this overly confident entrance should have had my ‘what a fake’ klaxon sounding. Yep, she was used to a low level of media attention and having cameras on her due to her ‘acting’ in Suits and other stuff (can’t put a name to anything other than Suits), but the supercilious smile she had on her face exiting the car at the abbey and the self assured solo strut down the aisle was in a different league. So cock sure of her self (maybe that should that be c**t sure?).
Her demeanour that whole day felt to me as if she’d watched lots of footage of how Royal brides behave on their wedding day and then tried to replicate it. Not one genuine emotion was shown, as she’s incapable of any.

Compare her role-playing to the POW on her wedding day. When Katherine and William stepped out on the balcony to see the crowds that had gathered, you can see her mouth the word , ‘wow’, and she seemed overwhelmed by the magnitude of the crowd and their delighted reaction to their appearance.
Mommy Dearest had obviously been on the Kalms, or something slightly stronger, as she also seemed to be unfazed that the eyes of the world were on her, being the only representative of the bride of the century’s family. Did we ever get anything straight from the (w)horse’s mouth as to why no uncles/aunts/cousins from her Mother’s side weren’t in attendance?
I’m annoyed at myself for being taken in by the falseness for so long.
I recall feeling almost embarrassed for her at the engagement interview, especially when she interrupted him during the roast chicken comments…just the way she said “rothst shicken” in such an oily voice. And that leaning back pose and the fugly shoes!

And then a few weeks layer, Sparry was interviewed (on radio 4 I think) about “how in love he was” and he went on to describe meeting her, and how he thought he needed “to up his game” to keep her interested. Absolutely bleep struck from the start. I knew then how insecure he must be which tbh surprised me at the time. Until then I’d always thought of him as an overage college prankster who likely had a typical Eton-gone-wrong set of addictions.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Wow! Listening to Candace Owens and she’s talking about surrogacy and how transactional it is. It’s pretty raw, but here’s the link if you’re interested.

Reactions: 22
He is trying to embarrass his father into paying this for him. He will keep filing motions and be a nuisance
He's the one that should be embarrassed. Almost 40 and still expecting daddy to pay his bills. Entitled tosser.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Sky News article on sewer 🐀 Scabies .....markling well & truly underway..

When they eat their own, I always wonder what they did to piss off the other journos. I don't think it has anything to do with what they write. I think this guy has been an ass in public AND behind the scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Looking at her wedding photos now , the veil is unnecessarily long and vulgar especially for a divorced 40 year old . Embarrassing really . Trying to have her Diana moment but failed. Also the fact that it just did not match the proportions of the dress . Even the wedding day was a red flag the queen looked very unsettled that day at TW.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
" What do you see, Captain??"

Screenshot_20220904-205804_Gallery.jpg

1260691_Captain-Pugwash.jpg

" I see a pair of cunts !
Stuttering starfish!.."

😃😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
this is appearing in the Daily Mail too.. direct shade

this at the end of the article is particularly satisfying...

"What a lesson for today’s culture and for those women — a certain dissatisfied former royal comes to mind — who solicit our pity, who whinge and moan that ‘not many people have asked if I’m okay’ and who run to Oprah and Gayle King over the slightest emotional paper cut.

Women such as these would never have been fit to sew on Tina’s sequins."

RIP Tina Turner

• Heart
Reactions: 60
My Dad had a videotape of Song of the South, he got it for my 37 year old son when he was small, both my kids loved it. Now my daughter tells me it's racist. Can't make me delete Gone with the Wind from my recordings on the telly though.
I'd like to know just how it is racist. If it is saying that black people are inferior to white people then absolutely YES that's racist. But wouldn't the black actors have boycotted it and rejected the roles of that ear the case? If it is showing stories from a time before the civil rights movement in the USA that feature black people, then surely, giving voice to the voiceless is surely a good thing? Anything else is airbrushing history to suit modern sensitivities and nothing to do with actual racism. There's enough hatred in the world without us manufacturing it on false pretences.

Just to keep on topic, Meghan isn't black and she certainly isn't voiceless.

Reactions: 40
I’m no expert on bumps as I’ve not been pregnant. However is it normal for it to change shape when you get in a squat position? Photos from Myra Twitter
IMG_2575.jpeg
IMG_2576.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I'd like to know just how it is racist. If it is saying that black people are inferior to white people then absolutely YES that's racist. But wouldn't the black actors have boycotted it and rejected the roles of that ear the case? If it is showing stories from a time before the civil rights movement in the USA that feature black people, then surely, giving voice to the voiceless is surely a good thing? Anything else is airbrushing history to suit modern sensitivities and nothing to do with actual racism. There's enough hatred in the world without us manufacturing it on false pretences.

Just to keep on topic, Meghan isn't black and she certainly isn't voiceless.
Uncle Remus is the fictional title character and narrator of a collection of African American folktales compiled and adapted by Joel Chandler Harris and published in book form in 1881. Harris was a journalist in post-Reconstruction era Atlanta, and he produced seven Uncle Remus books. He did so by introducing tales that he had heard and framing them in the plantation context. He wrote his stories in a dialect which was his interpretation of the Deep South African-American language of the time. For these framing and stylistic choices, Harris's collection has garnered controversy since its publication.[1] Many of these stories are believed to have Creek Indian influence too.

Structure[edit]
200px-Old_Plantation_Play_Song%2C_1881.jpg

"Old Plantation Play Song", from Uncle Remus, His Songs and His Sayings: The Folk-Lore of the Old Plantation, 1881
Uncle Remus is a collection of animal stories, songs, and oral folklore collected from southern black Americans. Many of the stories are didactic, much like those of Aesop's Fables and Jean de La Fontaine's stories. Uncle Remus is a kindly old freedman who serves as a story-telling device, passing on the folktales to children gathered around him, like the traditional African griot.

The stories are written in an eye dialect devised by Harris to represent a Deep South Black dialect. Uncle Remus is a compilation of Br'er Rabbit storytellers whom Harris had encountered during his time at the Turnwold Plantation. Harris said that the use of the Black dialect was an effort to add to the effect of the stories and to allow the stories to retain their authenticity.[2] The genre of stories is the trickster tale. At the time of Harris's publication, his work was praised for its ability to capture plantation Black dialect.[3]

Br'er Rabbit ("Brother Rabbit") is the main character of the stories, a character prone to tricks and troublemaking, who is often opposed by Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear. In one tale, Br'er Fox constructs a doll out of a lump of tar and puts clothing on it. When Br'er Rabbit comes along, he addresses the "tar baby" amiably but receives no response. Br'er Rabbit becomes offended by what he perceives as the tar baby's lack of manners, punches it and kicks it, and becomes stuck.[4]

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.