Harry & Meghan #352 I Fought The Law & The Law Won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @AnnabelLee for this cracking title 🤣

To recap I think the Harkles recently appeared in 'Wacky Races' and 'Goldminger', then they lost the protection review 😆 Such a dull life they lead 😃 oh woe etc

Meanwhile I've spent several threads trying to outwit @Bobble22 dastardly plan to keep the Cheesy Poofs hidden with a greasy ladder 😋

I sneaked some of Harold's special juice and look what happened 😳

Polish_20230523_211227699.jpg

After floating to the VIP room @wisebutwild suggested a gold tie 😊😳
Should I be worried? ☺
Polish_20230523_223404576.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106
Hey, thanks for the votes. Must come out of lurking mode more often.
Here’s hoping he loses all his court cases.

• Heart
Reactions: 97
Thanks to @AnnabelLee for this cracking title 🤣

To recap I think the Harkles recently appeared in 'Wacky Races' and 'Goldminger', then they lost the protection review 😆 Such a dull life they lead 😃 oh woe etc

Meanwhile I've spent several threads trying to outwit @Bobble22 dastardly plan to keep the Cheesy Poofs hidden with a greasy ladder 😋

I sneaked some of Harold's special juice and look what happened 😳

View attachment 2191767
After floating to the VIP room @wisebutwild suggested a gold tie 😊😳
Should I be worried? ☺
View attachment 2191783
Oh no, not wings, my cheesy poofs are doomed.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thanks @Scotch Mist for starting the new thread and @AnnabelLee for the fab new title. I have to admit Scotch you suit the gold tie, just need the shoes to match now and you could be the bodyguard for the Harkles should they step on these shores again, cos the Met. Police certainly won’t be!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This may have been posted already but I’ve only just come across it (because I’m always at the coo’s arse) and I think it’s hilarious and well deserved. Can you imagine what the founding fathers would have thought about the Harkles shitshow…
They would have told them straight and no skirting around like there is nowadays.
If you don’t like how this country operates, then feel free to move elsewhere.

IMG_1671.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Blimey, you step away for a few hours (having a life is so overrated) and another thread dies and a new one is born. Thanks to @Scotch Mist (somehow calling you the Cheesy Poof Monster doesn't feel right), and well done to @AnnabelLee for a flash of brilliance.

Thanks for new thread and cracking title !

From the Spectator article "...and may dissuade him from visiting the country of his birth a great deal in the future; the nation will no doubt mourn his absence all the more."
Nope, not a bit, you left so stay away, if we never see your traitorous face again it'll be too soon. Following the High Court ruling the grass is brighter, the birds are greener, and the sun is singing more cheerily. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
just watched the craziest dumbest tit I’ve seen in awhile . ET Canada uploaded a segment on YouTube about car chase and these 2 dumb presenters are stumbling over their words tryna defend Harry and Meghan!
“You can have a car chase at a low speed” no words

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
just watched the craziest dumbest tit I’ve seen in awhile . ET Canada uploaded a segment on YouTube about car chase and these 2 dumb presenters are stumbling over their words tryna defend Harry and Meghan!
You can have a car chase at a low speed” no words
But you can:

Lasted two hours, lots of drugs - could this be the inspiration?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I was discussing Harold's epic fail with Mr WL and telling him some of the brilliant thread title suggestions including the excellent winner by @AnnabelLee and he came up with one of his own. He's an AC/DC fan and was inspired by 'Guns for Hire'.
Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, bleeping liar.
I had a quick look at the lyrics, they make reference to a 'lover of no fixed abode' (Hotel Harry) and 'Gonna mark you with my brand'. Well we know what that is -
Prince
Grifter
Victim

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
FFS will he never stop 😡

No, I don't think he will stop. So he will run up another $100 million in fees to defend his challenge because he doesn't want to pay the government's costs to defend his claim and then what? Is he going to appeal this decision and run up more costs?

Who is paying his legal bills? He must have money to burn or someone is backing him, IMO

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Wow that doesn’t sound believable, more than doubled in 3 years. UK prices haven’t moved much.
Interest rates have crept up here too, so housing prices at that level have not….unless a nice, obliging oligarch wants to buy it

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.