Harry & Meghan #352 I Fought The Law & The Law Won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm B, got eaten alive thru thick denim trousers.
Was swollen like others react to wasp stings.
Not sure about the blood type theory.
The blood type theory gives the impression we’re being eyed up like fine fecking wine!! Ooooo, there’s a round bodied oaky A over there..very subtle nose…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is a good listen

Honestly, this is what got me about Spare.

It was just so petty.

There was nothing real there to complain about. A necklace, a dog bowl, bridesmaids' dresses, tiaras, bigger bedrooms, mummy's blue ring...

His childhood was fine. There are children who are physically abused, sexually abused, mentally and emotionally neglected. There are children whose mothers die and their fathers dump them with their grandparents and move on with their lives. Children whose parents both die and they have absolutely no one.

Harry's story doesn't even come close to any of this but Hollywood wants to tell us that he is a victim of epic proportions.

And I love what they say, about the BRF's silence (paraphrasing)

"The problem is if they answer 15 charges, 30 more will be laid"

"And they are all so TRIVIAL. The point is, you will get yourself into a dispute..... There is a good principle of law, don't dispute about nothing. These are nothings"

Look where we are now. Harry is the one travelling to the UK for the coronation, everyone is ignoring him except Edo and Jack. Meanwhile, no one travelled for Lilibet's christening. The only ones still whingeing about Spare and whatever else are his sugars.

People have moved on to Taylor Swift and her "racist" boyfriend. Phillip Schofield the nonce and next month there will be other news and more and more each month.

Meanwhile, The King, The Princess Royal, The Queen, The Prince and Princess of Wales, the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh .... Are all getting on with their jobs.

I mean, there is some damage to the monarchy, l have to concede, but l feel like it is nothing they can't repair.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The blood type theory gives the impression we’re being eyed up like fine fecking wine!! Ooooo, there’s a round bodied oaky A over there..very subtle nose…
I begrudge them every nip of my precious cellulite.
When I applied Autan, they went for my head, thru hair.
It's...my ''bouquet '' probably, stale ...wine.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone going to take one for the team and watch the thing on 5 later?
Prince Hazno; Secrets of his Hollyweird Life.
I won’t be.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The woman in charge of Camillas image polish.(Levin)
The one that tried to re-frame Blackadder (Mark Bolland) into a ''game'' for William and Harry in her book about Camilla.(Levin)
Diana believed that Charles should be removed see:
Bashir interview
-And the Diaries of Alastair Campbell.
So that she could play Queen Mum until Wills reaches adulthood.
The Andrew theories, are of course more appealing, Fergie is a easy target ,and Andrew was absent most of the time, so oblivious.
Diana believed that the death of QM will break Charles (a medium told her she will die) so Andrew could be Regent for William.

Hint in the above about stupidity of ''journalists'' and theorists, Andrew couldn't be ''King'' if anything he could be Regent for a few years.
But there are ''experts ''out there like a criminal bodyguard (Page), or American media with their ''royalty'' games. The sheep follow, and the Harkles are here to stay.

For someone that spreads so much BS (Charles media) they are oddly scared of the Harkles, and are always avoiding to keep their problematic actions in the headlines longterm.
Should we start a ''they got away with...'' list again.
Lovely knowledge for the future, the Cambs kids will have fun times againt Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet Diana.
Charlie is acing it.
Hello @Evangelina , could you clarify a couple of points? Thank you.
Is Levin still polishing Cam's image?
I seem to remember that Mark Bolland was ruthless, tasked with making C "more presentable", worked for Chuck from 1997 (when Diana died) to 2002. I'd not have thought that anything Bolland did was a "game".
Are you saying that Andrew was largely absent and wasn't involved in this "plot" to oust PC, and it was Diana?
Why has this article surfaced again as a reason for KC to want PA out?
If PA plotted to remove KC as Levin says, isn't that treason? And if it's not true, Levin should be sued? Lots of deflection as always. Sheep will believe it, further slagging PA off.
Angela seemed a bit arrogant to me in the article, and her tone was strange.
What is going on here?

Reactions: 14
Lady C plunging right in

Smeg dumping Haz? Lady C believes they are not living totally apart but are often out on their own privately and living separate lives. A facade of harmony necessary for continuing to make money means they get together for events and the optics of lovey-dovey-ness. Lady C's information is that Haz called in the lawyers. İf true, then Haz stands a fighting chance. Both have a lose connection to veracity and close connection to misinformation. Lady C believes they will not necessarily split up as he is weak and will go along with the situation. Smeg is not in a hurry until either she has other prey in sight or KC pays a settlement big enough to sew up her slippery liver lips.

Another theory on skipping Gracies? Perhaps Haz wasn't aware of the setup around the car chase and they had a furious row. Haz's demeanour visibly changed to cold fury. He refused to attend the Gracies and Smeg was not willing to go on her own for the sake of optics. Being spare to Smeg has no dignity compared to being spare to William.

Tina Turner's love of England? Far more accepting of her music than US. Never embraced the victim role despite being a true victim. Complete contrast to Smeg.

Could Haz be deported? Lady C cannot see Haz being deported or suffering any consequences even if he lied on his application.

Will any level of securiddy be enough for Haz? İf security officers good enough for Obama could not manage the situation then it means the danger comes from within. Orchestrated by smug Smeg.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I would have one if I lived there, just the scope of the country.
I don't think that guns kill, humans do.
You can buy a AK 47 on a flea market in central Europe for 300 euro.
If someone choses to do so (kill) they will.
While that’s true, it’s also true that you’re going to kill a lot less people with a kitchen knife than you will with an AK47.
---
I’m A, they are alien little fuckers out to mess with me I tell ya! :-D
And I’m an O+ and they mostly left me alone when I lived there (semi rural area).

Reactions: 17
Lady C plunging right in

Smeg dumping Haz? Lady C believes they are not living totally apart but are often out on their own privately and living separate lives. A facade of harmony necessary for continuing to make money means they get together for events and the optics of lovey-dovey-ness. Lady C's information is that Haz called in the lawyers. İf true, then Haz stands a fighting chance. Both have a lose connection to veracity and close connection to misinformation. Lady C believes they will not necessarily split up as he is weak and will go along with the situation. Smeg is not in a hurry until either she has other prey in sight or KC pays a settlement big enough to sew up her slippery liver lips.

Another theory on skipping Gracies? Perhaps Haz wasn't aware of the setup around the car chase and they had a furious row. Haz's demeanour visibly changed to cold fury. He refused to attend the Gracies and Smeg was not willing to go on her own for the sake of optics. Being spare to Smeg has no dignity compared to being spare to William.

Tina Turner's love of England? Far more accepting of her music than US. Never embraced the victim role despite being a true victim. Complete contrast to Smeg.

Could Haz be deported? Lady C cannot see Haz being deported or suffering any consequences even if he lied on his application.

Will any level of securiddy be enough for Haz? İf security officers good enough for Obama could not manage the situation then it means the danger comes from within. Orchestrated by smug Smeg.
Nothing there that any of us couldn’t have said.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello @Evangelina , could you clarify a couple of points? Thank you.
Is Levin still polishing Cam's image?
I seem to remember that Mark Bolland was ruthless, tasked with making C "more presentable", worked for Chuck from 1997 (when Diana died) to 2002. I'd not have thought that anything Bolland did was a "game".
Are you saying that Andrew was largely absent and wasn't involved in this "plot" to oust PC, and it was Diana?
Why has this article surfaced again as a reason for KC to want PA out?
If PA plotted to remove KC as Levin says, isn't that treason? And if it's not true, Levin should be sued? Lots of deflection as always. Sheep will believe it, further slagging PA off.
Angela seemed a bit arrogant to me in the article, and her tone was strange.
What is going on here?
Her book is recent, that's where she ''fixed'' the Blackadder narrative, Blackadder is Bolland.
Andrew only wanted his Naval Service, he is now a easy target, easy distraction, imagine Charlies leaks about:
Pegs tiara
Peg and spa
Peg and freebies
Peg and bullying
Harry and drugs, violence....
Crickets.
Again, how could Andrew ''remove'' Charles?
Should he then kill W and Harry?
How would he do it while QM, Queen, Philip, Anne, Edward alive?
Did he get them all on board?
Nobody can sue ''mouthpieces'' and she is just writting in established narratives.
Also, if Andrew wanted something like that, he would have tried this during Charles unpopularity, but he was dumb, and loyal to Charles.
Guess he gets rewarded now, like everyone else, that isn't Charles ''own.''

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Dan Wootton on why he left itv. 1. he was forbidden to discuss anything negative on Phillip Schofield and 2. He was not to report anything negative on the Harkles.

DAN WOOTTON: I told ITV about Phillip Schofield's affair in 2019 # via https://android.com

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Bookworm. What's up with Rictus and Evictus?

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
The Goop Diaz lunch was bogus, no meeting. The Harkles arrived as Cameron and her husband were waiting for their car, and a pap was there to spin the story. A passer-by said that when the Harkles left Harold followed his wife out to their car and there was no interaction with anybody else.
Lengthy discussion about all the different Harkle rumours, which we've investigated here so won't repeat. There seems to be some truth in some of them, and Harold isn't around much. BookWorm commented that the Ho must be as hard to live with as she is to work for.
The appearance of Markus and Snakebite signified trouble to BookWorm. She thinks Harold fled, and the Ho faked a miscarriage or pregnancy, Snakebite was on the phone to him constantly and Harold came back. Not clear when this was.
BookWorm thinks there's truth in the rumour that the Harkles are working on a cinematic movie of sorts about their life in the RF, and have been gathering material for a long time. They'll finish their projects, collect the money and then split, in BookWorm's humble opinion.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Have done it !
New thread !
Hope it's ok am not sure if l should post it with the swear word in it but we will soon know l'm sure 😊🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.