Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen a video from any member of the public who saw people driving on the pavement or near crashes? People have their phones out and film everything.

Reactions: 40
I know they have told some bad lies, but I genuinely think that this is the worst one they have ever told.
The mysterious births and pregnancies, the wedding 3 says before the wedding, lying in court about not assisting OS, The Saudi ear rings, the FiJi market fiasco with UN women's, Sam changing her name back after MM married H,...

Lol I'll be here all day listing 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I want to know when they did the switch from SUV to taxi , did anyone shout “ Follow that Cab ! ”

…..a once in a lifetime opportunity yet again missed !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
No one from the royal family has reached out says Rancid Bogie
Why would they? They will have heard the news from reputable sources, like proper intelligence sources and thought oh right, utter bollocks and also, we don’t give a tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Has anyone seen a video from any member of the public who saw people driving on the pavement or near crashes? People have their phones out and film everything.
Head over to Reddit crazy bleeping videos.
If it happened it will be on there.
Or idiots in cars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know they give us a good laugh on here at their continual ridiculousness but I’m getting bleeping sick of their antics now. I hope that this latest performance is thoroughly disproved and they’re exposed and disgraced worldwide as the liars they are. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Exactly. I'm on Warfarin but I rough-wrestle with my rottweiler every day - could be near fatal but I can manage to not call the paps or tell the press. Every single one of us takes risks every single day. Hell, living itself can be near fatal. Such monumental cunts.
You must be careful not to get stabbed. That could be fatal.

Rotty’s are beautiful by the way 🥰♥ (careful it doesn’t attack you though, don’t want any fatalities 😦)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Harry & Meghan #349 - You have been caught and for you The Chase is over.
Read that in Bradley Walsh's voice! Lol

Also why does BG's statement say PH's allegations - the initial statement came from them both so surely it's their allegations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It is obvious that more things are going to drop from this non-existent car chase.

Reactions: 29
At risk of it being forgotten about in light of The Chase, can we please take a moment to pay tribute to the heckler who shouted to MM on her way into the virtue-signalling event 'how does it feel to be part of to two broken families' 😆👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
The Cab Driver says they gave him $50 for a 10-minute drive.

I don't know if that's a lot in New York but he was very happy with it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve just thought of my own plot twist - Scoobie Doo is the Spicy Draco/Isabel Oakshott of the story!

He’s being their mouthpiece, building their confidence in him being on their side and once he has enough tea he’s going to epically spill it and dine out on it for years a la Paul Burrell but more successfully.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sad pair of cunts 😆😆😆

It's all gone Pete tong for them.

Lols.

kermit-tea-meme-history-meaning.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.