Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still a few pages to go, but that's my attention span all done. Can't take any more of their BS right now. So enjoying a bit of coke (the drink, not the Gruesomes' favourite condiment) and some ice before it all melts. The rest I'm keeping for the 🐾

Worst of the storm is over, light rain now that I'd love to walk in - cool outside but hot as Sparry's ears in church inside. Also a lot of mosquitoes, so I just sprayed the very reluctant Pup with my homemade bug repellent spray - he's too tiny and vulnerable.

Power's out long term, I think. Not much of a wind now so should have been restored. Thanks to my location, I can see that the two neighbouring cities are also in blackout. Either the grid tripped, which could be long-term or short-term, or something somewhere broke, which would most likely be long-term and we'll be chicken-roasted. Heatwaves are predicted so 🤞🤞🤞

Dreading the clean-up in the morning. Can already see leaves and other debris everywhere. Morning's problem. Although it does lead me to sympathise a little with those poor souls at WME and in the Gruesomes' team, who would be bearing the brunt of their rage, and trying to figure out a way to mitigate/redeem the situation and their reputations. Futile. Hope that they are at least being paid well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
So this is kind of off topic, but kinda not. A story recently ran in the American press about an intern who once worked for The Today Show. She detailed how (newly married) host, Matt Lauer, started sending her texts that were inappropriate, but nonetheless, she had a month long affair with him (perhaps because he forced it?) Not all that clear just yet, but he would take her in his office and do stuff with her. She says she was so traumatized by it she left the show & joined the Army. My point w/bringing this up is that I had read MM did things (very willingly) w/Lauer just to get a segment on his show. (There’s clips of MM on the show on YT) I’m wondering if she too, will now come forward and “claim” that her liaisons w/Lauer were also “unwanted” and caused “trauma” just so she can try & sue him. (Just a thought, and one that truly isn’t far fetched because we all know it’s something she might try just to get her name out there!)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I'm almost scared to go to bed in case I miss something! What a glorious day it must have been for Mr and Mrs Harkle, not to mention Dorito, couldn't have happened to a nicer 'family'. #freepablo, and the poor bloody chickens, not to mention the flatpacks.
Ooh, that’s just reminded me. In all of the excitement today I’d forgotten this. On The Chase tonight there was a question asking what the young of a stoat were called.
Myself, daughter in law and granddaughter all shouted out in unison …

Flatpacks!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Scobie saying the royals haven’t contacted them !! Why would they you gobshite ?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Their spokesperson AKA Nutmeg in her mustachio and glasses getup 🥸 told a Sky correspondent it was, mostly, a very slow pursuit and not at all the kind of high speed chase we‘d see in a Liam Neeson movie like we were all imagining, not like their initial statement set out to induce a sense of catastrophe and moral outrage or anything, no siree, it was all in our heads, they are the one true source of information.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So they have two children that they always banging on about protecting yet they hoped in a random taxi in new york from their blackout gas guzzling suv, they think for a second this taxi man might take it upon himself to be a hero and potentially crash the car ?? Dumb fucks both of them deserve what they get

• Sick
Just watched the NYC police detective talkin smack about the legitimacy of the Harkle’s claim on GB News!! Omg! I love New Yorkers! 😆 They tell it like it is!!! He even called the claim “rubbish,” and that the number of cameras on NY city streets will be enough to show its not true!! He also said, “This is another made-up story and an embarrassment to the Major of NYC!” 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Jings!!! I reckon King Chuck must go to his bed at night praying that ginge turns out to be James Hewitt's boy!!!

If he wasn't actually a member of the family, it would be so much to cut him loose. Except, as with all family members, you're stuck with them.
I'm not much of a royalist but honestly Chuck and Willie must be worried about their son/brother.

Ginge is unhinged and I also think being manipulated Megraine.

As other folk have said they've played the Diana card and it's backfired on them.

Their only card left is baby kidnap. Jesus - it's must be terrifying living in their wee brains.

Cringe hen, just accept you'll never look as good as the Princess of Wales and get over it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.