Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scabies on twitter saying that nobody from the RF has asked them if they're ok, I left this message .
''Like they'd tell you. You must realise this is all crap by now, they use you and will drop you like a stone when it suits them.''

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
“ A chase that could have been fatal.”

It’s bin night in my town. If I don’t look both ways when crossing the road I could get run over by the bin truck. It could be fatal.

What the actual fuckery 🙄
Exactly. I'm on Warfarin but I rough-wrestle with my rottweiler every day - could be near fatal but I can manage to not call the paps or tell the press. Every single one of us takes risks every single day. Hell, living itself can be near fatal. Such monumental cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Scooby saying hes disappointed to hear no one from the family has reached out
Why would he know?
And why would they when nobody was hurt, its lies and after what they did!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Scobie on Newsnight right now. Ignored all of V Derbyshires questions and blabbed on about how sad Harry and Meghan were that no one had checked on them from the RF.

He had clearly been briefed to get some talking points out. Infuriating.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I want to know why Hazno dragged Meagain out of that venue like she wanted to stay and he said no we've got to go? did they have a timeline to keep to?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Scabies on twitter saying that nobody from the RF has asked them if they're ok, I left this message .
''Like they'd tell you. You must realise this is all crap by now, they use you and will drop you like a stone when it suits them.''
No need for the RF to reach out, they already know that Haz and Smegs are not OK, very much not OK. Not a lot more to learn or say!

• Haha
  • Heart
Scobie on Newsnight right now. Ignored all of V Derbyshires questions and blabbed on about how sad Harry and Meghan were that no one had checked on them from the RF.

He had clearly been briefed to get some talking points out. Infuriating.
Thank you for watching as soon as I saw him at the beginning of the show I switched off

Reactions: 25
Why are the BBC giving him a platform? He is disgraceful
---

This is probably in their top three worst lies
I know they have told some bad lies, but I genuinely think that this is the worst one they have ever told.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Scobie saying none of the Royals checked on them/made statements shows what the point of this was. They are thirsty for attention/contact and if they don't then the royals look cold.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Serious question here....
As we all know the Duke of Hertz is thick as 💩 and often drugged up so do we think the Duchess of Hertz arranges everything without him knowing?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.