Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sat here trying to think of what to write sbout this latest debacle and decided I really can't be arsed to comment. They have always been and will always be the biggest pair of what Freda said's. They are just ridiculous ... oh and WTF does she look like in that bacofoil number - cheap and tacky - don't even hit the mark !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
They are a truly laughing stock, globally now.

Can't wait for South Park 2, featuring the red plume and this latest debacle
---
Interesting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
They are a truly laughing stock, globally now.

Can't wait for South Park 2, featuring the red plume and this latest debacle
I really pity the South Park scriptwriters and animators, how the hell are they supposed to keep up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I really pity the South Park scriptwriters and animators, how the hell are they supposed to keep up?
Never mind them, us Tattlers have the same problem lol. So hard to keep up with these threads. It's hell, I tell you haha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Real Housewives Recap called them duke and duchess of Hazzard :ROFLMAO: so i'm nicking it and amending it.

Harry & Meghan #349 The Dookies of Hazzard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Real Housewives Recap called them duke and duchess of Hazzard :ROFLMAO: so i'm nicking it and amending it.

Harry & Meghan #349 The Dookies of Hazzard
I’m listening to the Housevives recap now!! 😆 Love her and she now has her husband on with her, too!

Reactions: 15
I've nothing to say or add that hasn't been said here tonight already.

This is a new low even for them. The desperation from them both is mind boggling.

I'm even more convinced that they will eventually fake a kidnapping/attempted kidnapping involving one or their "children". All for attention and to assist their IPP status/security bullshit.

I hope in the days to come even more truths about this "chase" fiasco are released and they will well and truly be resigned to the depts of laughing stock hell.

Pair of absolute cunts and I hope they both get syphilis and their bits fall off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
High time. Don't even need to think twice 😂

@Shushex I can neither watch Netflix nor fall asleep right now, so listening to this prayer song from a fairly recent movie. A lot of the words are in Punjabi (film's makers are Punjabi, as is the heroine's family shown to be. You can see the Golden Temple and inside of a Gurdwara in the video, which I couldn't find right now) and some from what I am assuming to be one of the Himachali languages/dialects. I used this prayer as a lullaby for the Pup when he was tinier, and still use it to comfort him sometimes ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And therein lies the answer. Woman went to event and said it was quiet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Their story has been debunked by NYPD, the taxi driver, and the paparazzi involved. Why isn’t this enough to get them cancelled for good? How can there still be people who believe these liars?

• Sick
Reactions: 62
My interpretation of their outlandish statement is simply;

1.They want tax payer funded security and IPP status

2. They want photos only they have image rights to (and therefore can make money from)
I think it is more sinister than that, last night exemplified her fondest dreams. Smeagol was delighted by the clicks and flashes. She was convinced she was the next most famous woman in the world who would break the internet. She yearned and dreamed for those clicky click sounds and thought they would be hers once she entrapped prince thicko. But it didn't happen. She leaked their romantic involvement, and the paps went meh. She called the cops pretending to be overwelmed and frightened by the fictitous paps, but meh neither the paps or the police came. Her Mad about Harry magazine pr, still meh. She wombled up and down the road in her rubber boots and wokie bag begging for someone to please come take her pic. FFS, what was it gonna take to be worshipped via photos like she deserved. Waity Katie battled the paps regularly before they were engaged, and yet no drama came smeagol's way. I saw her in taxi smirk, she was delighted; finally the plebian paps were seeing her grandeur. Seriously, she is pathetic, and yet I have no empathy or pity for her. She is a darkside, greedy, needy abuser with clear personality disorders. Ghastly woman, but haz is and always will be an active participant in the lies and grifts from the princess of our hertz.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Every thing she touches turns to tit. Bloody hilarious. She's not going to like it though, and I think she'll up the ante. As other Tattlers have mentioned, I think a pretendy-kidnapping will be next, or possibly a real or attempted OD.

Two things that made me laugh out loud and get to the toilet just in time (yes, dear Tattlers, I'm at that certain age when the urge to pee comes with very little notice) - both of them nicknames bestowed by Tattlers in the last few hours:

1. Rancid Bogie (Omid Scobie)

and

2. Durian (Doria). I've never tasted durian fruit, but I used to walk past a South East Asian supermarket when I worked in London, and I could smell the fruit from streets away....it was as if they'd dug up the drains! 21 Attempts to Describe the Taste of Durian, the World’s Smelliest Fruit (mentalfloss.com)

1684364906025.png

Doria Ragland

1684365148632.png
Durian Fruit and young fruit-let

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think they got this story out first to create sympathy and deflect from this being the main story:

1684365413861.png

People Magazine saw footage of their driver being pulled over after he was observed swerving and almost hitting pedestrians.

That is why they got into the taxi, in my opinion.

So that it would be said that they were not in the car at the time.

This should be the main story.

Also, CNN is being fed info to say "we were scared for the public, not ourselves"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.