Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they played the paps by switching cars and ''waiting'' for them by having ''diner'' all that is needed is the booking of the restaurant to out them.
The restaurant wouldn't do it, but their own staff would (as instructed) inform the paps.
So the timeline is essential.

Reactions: 24
They are dangerously manipulative

While her ANL case was pending...
-MM/H blamed a miscarriage on the press
-MM/H blamed suicidal ideation on the press hinting ANL specifically

Result: MM got a unlikely and totally unexpected win in court despite lying to court

After Megxit was finalised and they were shown the door
- They made allegations of racism against RF
- They claimed MM was kept captive during her time

Result: They were kept on the royal family invite list to avoid further allegations

Now: Just hours after being told met aren't for hire
-An Intruder is arrested at their home
-And they are in some kind of sick Diana fantasy car chase

Result: met for hire after all!?

This is a narcs way of getting what they want through victomhood and smearing.
This is so well laid out - and, IMO, this intruder and the car chase is planned to influence the UK Court into giving them security paid by the taxpayer as well as their IPP status so the U.S. taxpayer has to pay for it, saving them millions of $ on a yearly basis.

They've already been caught out lying in the UK Court but "won" the case anyway. We can only hope that appeasing them doesn't happen again.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think she was trying to excite Harold:

View attachment 2177731

Later that night a stoned off his tits Harold wonders when Greggs started to do giant sausage rolls that taste of mackerel 😂
😂😂😂😂😂

OMG I finally got to buy sausages (the processed packed type, unfortunately, can't get any decent farm-style ones here), but this mackerel idea is going to put me off them 😂

Can get sausages only in warmer weather otherwise it's always a huge frozen chunk that refuses to thaw all winter.

So today I was enjoying one and laughing at Sparry not having one (chicken sausage, the other ones I don't want to think about 😉). Was half-expecting him to go whingeing to a news channel/talk show host about it. This was way better though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Apparently they were in a suv then cos of paps decided to change to a taxi to decoy. Then they drove around for an hour to throw paps of the scent as they were going to a friends house. Most odd thing is...they have friends??
A taxi with clear glass as a decoy? Did they think the paps all had guide dogs and wouldn’t notice a reddish buffoon, a goldfish in a wig and an elderly black woman driving in the area?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I am not sure which has been my favourite day yet, the day the excerpts from Spare Leaked, the day after South Park, the day The Cut interview came out or today.
mine is the polo trophy day. chef's kiss 💋👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Apparently they were in a suv then cos of paps decided to change to a taxi to decoy. Then they drove around for an hour to throw paps of the scent as they were going to a friends house. Most odd thing is...they have friends??
And they were photographed coming out of the venue and getting into a taxi

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is so well laid out - and, IMO, this intruder and the car chase is planned to influence the UK Court into giving them security paid by the taxpayer as well as their IPP status so the U.S. taxpayer has to pay for it, saving them millions of $ on a yearly basis.

They've already been caught out lying in the UK Court but "won" the case anyway. We can only hope that appeasing them doesn't happen again.
It sounds like the request to get the UK court to give them security has already been turned down, and a second request/appeal was due to be made either yesterday or today!

Reactions: 34
latest tarot by Andie
“ A chase that could have been fatal.”

It’s bin night in my town. If I don’t look both ways when crossing the road I could get run over by the bin truck. It could be fatal.

What the actual fuckery 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Little Harry Wales,
He tended to digress.
He'd always tell u rather more
Instead of rather less.
Of wild exaggeration he was never known to tire.
The facts became irrelevant.
In short, he was a LIAR.

Pam Ayres Little Lawrence Greenaway poem
Lawrence comes a cropper in the end because nobody believes him when something really does happen to him and he DISAPPEARS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Imagine Charles & Williams first glance at that headline. Their blood will of run cold only to realise absolutely nothing happened.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Been lifting weights 💪
That’s no tricep (?) it’s the line of her hunched back caused by poor posture…..does anyone buy the line that she went to ballet and dance classes? If she did then she took up delivering sacks of coal soon after!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A taxi with clear glass as a decoy? Did they think the paps all had guide dogs and wouldn’t notice a reddish buffoon, a goldfish in a wig and an elderly black woman driving in the area?
BIB - I'm weak from laughing at the description! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

This genuinely worries me.
The jumped up little fuckwit should NOT get IPP status. Can you imagine how smug tit for brains will be😡😡
The only silver lining in this is that the US will foot the bill & hopefully he will never set foot in the UK again. twit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
My interpretation of their outlandish statement is simply;

1.They want tax payer funded security and IPP status

2. They want photos only they have image rights to (and therefore can make money from)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh ffs not again… how doesn’t he see?! Every time he wheels out his dead mum he thinks everyone goes “ahhh poor little boy” no one does that any more! Every time he does it there is literally a global eye roll and a “FFS stop wheeling out your dead mum”

• Sick
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.