Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FerreroRocher

Chatty Member
Wait a minute, I thought the US didn't have paparazzi like the UK? So now they do? Oh dear, nevermind, maybe a move to Timbuktu or the Bermuda Triangle will give them the 'privacy' they need. Except it's not really privacy they want is it? It's attention. This ridiculous story unravelling at this late stage of the day smacks of someone reading comments about themself on the internet and being pissed off by the fact they were being ripped for wearing a fish scale jiffy envelope dress, so decided to press the red button to show us all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Chita

VIP Member
You'd think he'd wear a seatbelt after what happened to his mother and you'd think he'd insist his wife and her mother would wear a belt too.

Reactions: 106

Xales

VIP Member
You lot are so bloody mean.

That high speed chase of a stationary taxi which the bodyguard heroically got out of and shooed one of two visible people with cameras away from must have been so scary for them.

Also how could any paps take pics from the blacked out suvs? Also if the suvs were blacked out how do they know they were paps and not their own suvs which H had probably forgotten he was in one of 10 mins earlier.

What a great big steaming pile of bull shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

Ck13

Chatty Member
First thing that came to mind with this alleged chase was his court case . Scam written all over this one .

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 96
Can’t wait to hear about this in smegs biography:

After collecting my award for being the most humble, amazing, first ever princess/humanitarian, the weather turned and I sensed in my left bunion danger was on the way. 6 SUVs like out of a Tom Cruise film appeared out of nowhere, chasing me and my beloved H & mom. Could this be real I said aloud in the hertz rental?

At this time when I thought my life may end, I thought of my invisible children and decided today is not the day I leave this earth. I leapt into action and single handedly fought each big burly man off whilst H wept into my mums arms like the inept man he is.

If I can survive this anyone can. I just want to inspire the world and live a quiet life ok?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93