Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well... i think i got the trifecta.

title is thanks to Moi, i'll go on with the recap:

The gruesomes plus Durian arrived at the Specsavers Women of Vision Awards last evening, and they parked in the Hertz rent-a-car garage next to the venue I KID YOU NOT. Then they preceded to enter through Hertz's employees entrance, then through the back door to the theatre. Smegz was Ghastly in Gold, in an ill fitting fugly dress that reminded us of everything from linoleum table spreads, to 60s curtains to shedded snake skin. There was some word salad being vomited, the ceremony was cringe inducing at best.

A couple of hours ago, the news broke of the trio being in a high speed car chase in midtown Manhattan (sic!) for two hours, while harassed by evil paparazzi from Backgrid (you know, the Hertz version of paparazzi). Way too many questions and contradicting recollections that are varying, but the consensus is they are called out for ghoulishly recreating Diana's final moments because of the IPP court case not going the way the ginger tit-stain was expecting.

If i missed anything, pleas add to the recap.

Old Thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
You lot are so bloody mean.

That high speed chase of a stationary taxi which the bodyguard heroically got out of and shooed one of two visible people with cameras away from must have been so scary for them.

Also how could any paps take pics from the blacked out suvs? Also if the suvs were blacked out how do they know they were paps and not their own suvs which H had probably forgotten he was in one of 10 mins earlier.

What a great big steaming pile of bull tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
Why would paparazzi be in vehicles with blacked out windows? Wouldn't the tint ruin the shot??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
I feel like there’s a market for South Park to do a spin off of Meghan and Harry. They wouldn’t even have to spend too much writing story lines, you couldn’t make up half the tit that M and H have pulled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
First thing that came to mind with this alleged chase was his court case . Scam written all over this one .

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 96
I wonder if the award organisers are pissed with the Harkles? This controversy is over shadowing the organisation and awards.

• Sick
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.