Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna guess that the Harkle’s agency drops them today. There probably won’t be any statement, but someone “in the know” will leak it. I anticipate we will no longer see any more Backgrid OR TMZ photos or footage.
We can but hope 🤞🤞🤞🤞 but I’d also like them to throw in footage showing of how the Harkles were the only people causing issues before they get rid of them!

Reactions: 25
@Nuttynana i was wondering about your daughters take as a serving officer. Mine is that regardless of who/what, the person that you are transporting is the sole focus of that journey. Even driving a marked car or van, an officer will always ensure safety, call for help, stop, pull over etc. as a private security you’re only worth your last job so what was he thinking in not stopping the vehicle? Or putting them in a cab? Or bringing them out the front?! I spent a miserable 3 months doing court transfers when the forces changed over to G4 and it is rammed down your throat! I also don’t know why you would transport them in a public cab when you arrived in a secure vehicle with a withdrawal and TacOp trained driver?
@Amiyaya haven't asked her tbh she doesn't do operational she is a DI in the robbery squad but would probably call them prize cunts anyway!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is the face melted, brown nosed, work experience wunderkid not dropping them in it and admitting another crime here? Their car drove at 80mph in Manhattan?! Where presumably there is a 30 or so speed limit?!! I’d adore it if the NYPD’s review of city CCTV ends up with them and their driver nicked instead of the poor paps who were just following Nutmeg’s own orders!! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think it was them and the agency They had a brainstorming session and come up with a lot of things .
I wouldn't put it past her saying she has breast cancer or he has depression or testicular cancer. Or the flatpacks poorly . They will use everything and everyone.
The flatpacks poorly! Oh no 😱! I knew it was only a matter of time before they caught the dreaded ..... WOODWORM ...... there's so much of it going round. Terrible disease ..... heads turn to sawdust, just ask Haz who knows all about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think Princess Catherine's outfit today is the perfect antithesis to the sausage roll dress.
We all wore green for work today, bit of a challenge for me as I only have 1 summer camisole top with green palm leaves on and a green checked shirt.

I liked the colour of Catherine's dress but wasn't so keen on the style.

Reactions: 16
Amazing!!!!! Patrick Christys on GBNews 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 “it calls into question the credibility of any promise, a bit like Harry and Meghan markle when they continue to exaggerate the truth, it calls into question whether he will”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My fear is they will go slinking back to tRF and they will be allowed to join and become seniour royals again
My mum said this to me earlier Zippy, she was like what if they've realised that their grand freedom plan is a load of crap, they cant afford the life they want to lead and need to be back in the fold! I said but the only way the rf would listen now is if it was because of tragedy or serious concerns, she said exactly! Also this stunt will have triggered William no doubt, not sure about Charles, but if they spin the we need proper security so we'll be working royals again line i can see the deviousness of concocting this little plan!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.