Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do these gormless wazzocks really think their lies will never be questioned or that others involved would not speak up? Have they learned absolutely nothing from the OPrah interview which has bitten them in their asses so many times? Are they so unbelievably dense that they cannot see the tide is rapidly turning against them and that soon no PR agency will touch them with a barge pole? Silly me, they have THEIR perceived truth and hell mend anyone who challenges them even if the challenge is substantiated by millions of witnesses and live tv coverage.
I sincerely hope that this will see them come crashing down into obscurity with their actions prompting KCIII to strip all titles(theirs and flatpacks, and contact. Their foundation should be scrutinised and their finances, hopefully, dwindle rapidly. I hope they are branded outcasts by all those with whom they wish to be associated and their business connections disintegrate. They are scum.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I feel sorry for Wills. His mother's tragic death is being weaponised by his former brother

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I have missed a lot but my question is why are they in a taxi?! They arrived in a convoy, nothing screams ‘look at me more’ than’s leaving in a taxi that doesn’t have tinted windows. It’s all so transparent and grubby.
Theres a bit of confusion
Initially reported they left in taxi
Then they left in SUV but changed to taxi after they stopped at precinct 19
But photos show them leaving in taxi as iniatlly reported
20230517_193147.jpg
h7abkk.jpg

Reactions: 23
Lets face it, they don’t get out that much these days. I’m sure they would probably over embellish (lie) that they were on a wet n wild jet ski ride driven by Tom Cruise on crack, when in actual fact they were on a canal boat going 4 miles an hour, steered by captain sensible - James May.

I hope those kids are alright in that mansion with these three addled nut jobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Any chance they have, Diana is in the mix to sell more of their story. Stop using the death of your mum to have your name still out there. You paid to not to be a royal, you can live like one.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Apparently they were in a suv then cos of paps decided to change to a taxi to decoy. Then they drove around for an hour to throw paps of the scent as they were going to a friends house. Most odd thing is...they have friends??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
this shite show couldn't have happened to a more noxious pair. How I have laughed today about this, only sadly taking away somewhat from the fright of an old curtain masquerading as a dress at the award ceremony where she was heckled !! :LOL: Her dress code and her buddy Gloria weren't on the same page were they ??:eek::eek: the feet and the bunions should have got that award I think !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I feel sorry for Wills. His mother's tragic death is being weaponised by his former brother
Yes I was thinking this earlier, how horrendous for William all of this is (and the others but him especially I think). I am not a fan of Harry but its disgusting she's using his fears and weak spot against him in this way as well. Truly vile and I'm so glad people are speaking out about what actually happened rather than believing the evidently manufactured account and its backfired massively. It seems like this is a reckless and ill thought out plan, I mean we knew she'd play this Diana card at some point, but I think perhaps the successes of the William and Catherine have pushed them over the edge and they were too hasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It was 6 blacked out SUVs originally and now it is a dozen? Were they breeding? A bit of a change from the clapped out CRV and some other old vehicle described by the paps ‘involved’
Maybe it was the Taliban???!!!
Seeking revenge! 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Apparently they were in a suv then cos of paps decided to change to a taxi to decoy. Then they drove around for an hour to throw paps of the scent as they were going to a friends house. Most odd thing is...they have friends??
Well, when your scent is fishy, you’ll always be found! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The biggest red flag for me in all this car chase bollocks is their head of security. It's like a training exercise in what not to do, e.g.

You and your protectees are in one of the largest, busiest cities in the world with a high population density.
You are in large, strong, well crash-protected vehicle being pursued by smaller, less protected vehicles whose occupants intend you no harm.
Do you:
a) drive to a secure location (hotel, car park, police post) and request assistance
b) pull over, lock the doors and request assistance
c) find/contact the police and request assistance
d) drive aimlessly around for a while, then find a smaller, less protected vehicle & transfer to it; drive aimlessly in this one for a while then return to the larger vehicle, drive aimlessly a bit longer?

Then, of course, tell no-one for many hours.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Yes I was thinking this earlier, how horrendous for William all of this is (and the others but him especially I think). I am not a fan of Harry but its disgusting she's using his fears and weak spot against him in this way as well. Truly vile and I'm so glad people are speaking out about what actually happened rather than believing the evidently manufactured account and its backfired massively. It seems like this is a reckless and ill thought out plan, I mean we knew she'd play this Diana card at some point, but I think perhaps the successes of the William and Catherine have pushed them over the edge and they were too hasty.
Imagine how the family felt at the initial reports

• Sad
Reactions: 26
From the Evening standard!
Prince Harry mounts High Court challenge over police security arrangements (msn.com)

Prince Harry is mounting a second legal challenge against the Home Office over the decision to bar him from paying for a police security detail during trips to the UK.
https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=286759
Permission to bring the second judicial review challenge was denied by a judge in February, after consideration of the Prince’s submissions in writing.
Shaheed Fatima KC, leading Harry’s legal team, is now making a fresh application to bring forward the challenge at a High Court hearing today.

I hadnt realised that Harold had lost his first legal challenge over his security arrangements! What interesting timing for the NY car chase!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.