Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i want to log off but scared there will be another dozen threads in the morning :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Wow this is possibly their most embarrassing stunt yet. Like laugh out loud embarrassing. Meghan clearly wanted her Diana moment. Any credibility they had (none in my personal opinion) has well and truly gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Harry & Meghan #349 From Hertz to the Marriott, Haz he wondered why he married it?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Once upon a time.

1. Meghan is getting an award. Paid for or not she is getting an award.
2. She dials a pap (BackGrid) and tips them off that they'll be going to dinner after she gets her award. Just follow the convoy.
3. The paps follow them and perhaps try and get ahead of the SUVs in order to get into position to get a good shot.
4. The Sussexes decide that they are being followed/harrassed and make a decision to exploit their pap call and record this CHASE because they are so thirsty for content.
5. They switch to a taxi because of this ordeal, the narrative becomes they were worried about paps knowing their destination and the optics of the VIPs in a humble cab reserved for plebs makes for a good contrast. Backgrid get pics of this.
6. The following day Meghan is ridiculed as The Queen of Hertz. No mainstream news covers her award.
7. Meghan decides to use their CHASE content early so as to deflect.
8. Gets flying monkey Scobie to make a dramatic statement about a two hour chase which was nearly catastrophic.
9. Mainstream media latch onto the Diana/Pap/Chase angle and cover the story. Meghans award is mentioned as part of the coverage.
10. Harry, with a case about to be thrown out, swallows his pride and goes with this being the closest he felt to what Mummy must have gone through. Hopes the pulling at the heart strings might serve as a hail mary pass in salvaging getting paid for security.
11. Everyone involved with varying degrees of politeness calls bullshit on their attention seeking dramatics.

The End.

oh it never ends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I am still a bit behind but you’re all hilarious and I love you all!

What angers me about it is they will likely be on all the front pages tomorrow. And unless the papers are writing to completely call them out and debunk their story I won’t be happy… WHY do the press keep giving them what they want (all the attention)?!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I wonder how many of you remember the childhood phrase of “chinny” 🤔 perfect way to sum up their story today 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Of course this is all the Royal family's fault.
They must have leaked Harrys whereabouts to the paps because the Palace is always phoning Backgrid to come and take pics of all the Royals attending events.
:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Driver's Punjabi? Let her try to discredit him like she usually does. Has no idea how strong the Punjabi/Sikh community is.

Blamed the UK press for harassment now blaming the US paps for a fake near car carsh :rolleyes: they do know how to make friends🤣
Maybe they'll magically turn out to be British (or English? Which would be the right term here?)

The foundation added: "Everyone, especially the media, must do better."
Read as: "The Gruesomes should plan fake chases and their stories better, and the media should do a better job of exposing them."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

---
Let's hope H didn't use his favoured term in describing the taxi driver as his little p... friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.