Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The taxi driver spoke to the BBC and this is what he had to say.
'Sonny' Singh was driving his yellow taxi through Manhattan on Tuesday night when he picked up an extraordinary fare. So, an interesting part taken from this is that the police didn't help Harry and Meghan in any capacity when they were in the taxi.

He tells BBC News that a security guard hailed him and "next thing Prince Harry and his wife were hopping into my cab".

He says that as they travelled a block, they "got blocked by a garbage truck and all of a sudden paparazzi came and starting taking pictures".

He said the group were just about to tell him the location they wanted to be taken to, but then told him to go back to the police station... where he dropped them off.

"They looked nervous, I think they were being chased the whole day or something - but the security guard he was on it," Singh said.

Asked about the description of a "near catastrophic chase" he said "I don't think that's true, I think that's all exaggerated".

He said he didn't feel in danger and that the police weren't following - "they only helped when we were blocked by the trash truck they honked and then they went their way we went our way".
Ha!! I was right, it was the binmens fault 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So essentially the cab driver needs an award of some sort - he has basically just unveiled the entirety of their next nutfucks diatribe. Chefs kiss 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
so do I am laughing out loud he is funny

he's Snoop Dog's body guard then?
Ex wrestler I assume cos he had a wrestling belt on his shoulder.

If Piers had him on regularly I would watch.

Tyrus said he doesnt believe Harry wrote Spare.....she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
This pair are the biggest pair of narcissist c**nts on the planet. In 24 hrs they have:
* rocked up to an awards ceremony ( that they have paid for) & entered via the Hertz travel desk - staged & ridiculous
* dressed like the snake that she is showing off her ‘amazing’ slim figure that never looks good in anything it’s dressed in - as my Nan used to say Money does not but class
* delivers a shady speech as Meghan Duchess of Sussex
* gets photographed with her next husband ( Soho house pimp & entourage )
* photographs with her current husband & drug dealer mother in the throuple that they have become
* orchestrated the most ridiculous Paparazzi chase in New York post event - those that have been to NY will know that you cannot get anywhere quick unless all roads & traffic lights have been controlled ( movie sets only) not for a wannabe washed up couple with no importance.
Do they think this will add weight to their ridiculous Court cases & continuous self belief that they are living Dianas fears & that people actually care …… when is this going to stop 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
This might have been mentioned, but it's all a bit Archie was almost incinerated whilst staying in an inferior S.A. housing unit, when an electric fire smoked while he was in another part of the building.
They are both insane. But greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Truth can be only one of two things:

1. There was a minor harassment and they are blowing the whole thing out of proportion to make headlines and increase self-importance;
2. It was plotted, staged and premeditated to push for the public paid protection.

Because some of the photos of the "incident" are backgrid, and because the behaviour of the bodyguards and security went so much against protocol (not waiting inside; putting them on a cab), I am pretty sure truth lays on number 2.

I am tired of them getting away with this shenanigans, tbh.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Pre awards event Sussex PR planning meeting’
MM: so, if they don’t like the speech we distract by stating the journey home was an hour long, chased by three paprazzi and we thought we might crash. If they don’t like the speech AND the dress escalate that to two hours plus insert “catastrophic” “relentless pursuit” & “ring of paparrazzi”. Add graphic description of threats to our lives, the lives of innocent bystanders and NYC in general. Mention in passing that there may have been a whiff of alcohol from the driver’s seat. We’ll need my mother to tip the taxi driver in advance so he’s onside. Needs to be plausible deniability from me & Harry. Give her a few hundred in an envelope.

Next day's crisis management meeting post taxi driver’s statements/interviews:
MM: Mother you DID give the driver that envelope?
DR: What envelope Flower? Harry this new stuff is excellent, Fancy some? (Drawing on a recently acquired spliff...)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have no doubt that Harry is traumatised and mentally unwell enough that he did experience the event as a near catastrophic car chase similar to the one that killed his mother.

however we know Megan didn’t experience it that way as we can see her smiling in the back of the car and calmly transferring from the car to the cab.

so it’s frankly chilling that she would deliberately inflame his unhealthy delusions by instructing omission scobie to frame it as a near death experience

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Anyone else think Tyrus may be ever so slightly royalist? Just a smidge?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.