Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a funny post but I’m actually so angry, I can’t laugh. I hate seeing entitled brats getting their way and harming others as a consequence. This is a clear set up but what will happen to the policemen who were involved into this while doing their jobs?
The cops did their job-assisted when it seemed necessary. If it was staged they still did their job.
The videos are only showing maybe a necessity to intervene because -traffic and the scafolding area possibly creating a tight ''passage,'' too tight for paralel driving of security vehicles.
So the cops will be fine, they couldn't intervene without aproval from superiors.

Reactions: 27
The taxi driver spoke to the BBC and this is what he had to say.
'Sonny' Singh was driving his yellow taxi through Manhattan on Tuesday night when he picked up an extraordinary fare. So, an interesting part taken from this is that the police didn't help Harry and Meghan in any capacity when they were in the taxi.

He tells BBC News that a security guard hailed him and "next thing Prince Harry and his wife were hopping into my cab".

He says that as they travelled a block, they "got blocked by a garbage truck and all of a sudden paparazzi came and starting taking pictures".

He said the group were just about to tell him the location they wanted to be taken to, but then told him to go back to the police station... where he dropped them off.

"They looked nervous, I think they were being chased the whole day or something - but the security guard he was on it," Singh said.

Asked about the description of a "near catastrophic chase" he said "I don't think that's true, I think that's all exaggerated".

He said he didn't feel in danger and that the police weren't following - "they only helped when we were blocked by the trash truck they honked and then they went their way we went our way".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.