Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they can't expect people to believe this when there are so many witnesses saying it didn't happen?
They must be after more attention=books, podcasts,netflix docus=money
It's always about the money, isn't it? Spend a few thousand to buy an award and turn that around into millions with fake pap chases. :cautious:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Snoop Dogs bodyguard:

on media attention: 'They come across so thirsty all the time, they drink sea water' 🤣
'Seems like South Park have a sequel'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I’ve been out the loop for a few days as I have a hectic week, but PDina’s recent video has just brought me up to speed and a peak at the Sun.

Urghghhhhh!

So two news stories about a high speed chase AND an intruder outside their mansion.

The hussle never stops does it. Just this constant trashy grab for money, and attention. How can two human being go so far wrong when they have had so much privilege. It’s sickening isn’t it!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 40
“It’s not like she’s going to Calcutta feeding orphans” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
This interview with Tyrus is GLORIOUS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.