Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So essentially the cab driver needs an award of some sort - he has basically just unveiled the entirety of their next nutfucks diatribe. Chefs kiss 👍
Yes someone else on Piers earlier said that. Feeling now that this was a very staged event for future Netflix

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone else think Tyrus may be ever so slightly royalist? Just a smidge?

There was once a time when Snoop was being denied entry to the UK to perform some gigs because Customs caught him in possession of a little something.
Prince William and Prince Harry saw it on the news and as they were both fans of Snoop, they asked the Queen to intervene.
Something was done and Snoop was allowed in.

So Snoop loved the Queen and both Princes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
This pair are the biggest pair of narcissist c**nts on the planet. In 24 hrs they have:
* rocked up to an awards ceremony ( that they have paid for) & entered via the Hertz travel desk - staged & ridiculous
* dressed like the snake that she is showing off her ‘amazing’ slim figure that never looks good in anything it’s dressed in - as my Nan used to say Money does not but class
* delivers a shady speech as Meghan Duchess of Sussex
* gets photographed with her next husband ( Soho house pimp & entourage )
* photographs with her current husband & drug dealer mother in the throuple that they have become
* orchestrated the most ridiculous Paparazzi chase in New York post event - those that have been to NY will know that you cannot get anywhere quick unless all roads & traffic lights have been controlled ( movie sets only) not for a wannabe washed up couple with no importance.
Do they think this will add weight to their ridiculous Court cases & continuous self belief that they are living Dianas fears & that people actually care …… when is this going to stop 🤦🏻‍♀️
You forgot the stalker in Monteshitshow last night too 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Meghans “truth” is so far from the truth that I imagine this is a more accurate version of the New York car chase

EE5DA203-EC34-4F43-924E-CF370D889B8C.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve just finished watching this. It’s so clear this woman dreams of being chased by paparazzi. She wants to be chased like Diana, or like Madonna in the 90’s - jogging in Central Park.
Truth seems to be that the Paparazzi just aren’t this aggressive anymore, which really must grind her gears. Fabricating high speed chases. Intruders. Racism. Molestation. Suicide. Having membership of Actors Equity Association. Pregnancy. Miscarriage. Auditions where she had to climb over her car seat…… the list goes on!

DD6C7717-74B5-4A2E-B434-FACE21540CCF.jpeg

THIS WOMAN IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR.

THIS WOMAN IS SICK IN THE HEAD

SHE IS A DANGER TO EVERYONE SHE COMES ACROSS.

HER SUPPORTERS, WHO PROBABLY HAVE THE SAME AFFLICTION, ARE ENCOURAGING THIS MENTALLY DERANGED PERSON TO INDULGE IN THIS FANTASY.

SHE IS A NEGATIVE ENTITY WHO DRAINS EVERYONE.

THIS IS A BAD HUMAN BEING. Fact!!!

I honestly don’t think Harry could have met anyone worse than this utter atrocity of a person. She really is the most vile contemptuous woman, and even though I disliked her near from the beginning of this saga, I still cannot believe anyone this shameless, actually exists.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
I’m just left wondering how something can be ‘nearly catastrophic’ you don’t know if a situation is going to be catastrophic until it is.
They could be rear ended at a light any day of the week so by that comparison every drive they ever go on were there may be paps will be ‘nearly catastrophic’.. I wish them the very best of luck with avoiding that in LA & NYC given how invasive their paps are.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Just trying to catch up...

The car chase that never was!

The gold dress that is so last season, and so reminiscent of a certain gold robe being worn by Megsies father in law a couple of weeks ago! How sweet of her to wear a tribute to an event she couldnt be botherered to turn up for!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They'll have to admit the truth to Netflix as they will be expected to produce shaky phone footage for the next documentary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I have no doubt that Harry is traumatised and mentally unwell enough that he did experience the event as a near catastrophic car chase similar to the one that killed his mother.

however we know Megan didn’t experience it that way as we can see her smiling in the back of the car and calmly transferring from the car to the cab.

so it’s frankly chilling that she would deliberately inflame his unhealthy delusions by instructing omission scobie to frame it as a near death experience
Harry is ''in'' on this.

The Royals are incredibly well adapted to the media. And such events with paparazzi or even protesters.
Poor Harry is just executing the ''plan'' if this was staged, or simply using the opportunity.
If Peg was someone that didn't spend a lifetime craving this, she could be objectively scared because it's relatively new to her.
But they love this.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Is this going to be the new, we have to be able to say we weren't involved in the book, so did she get someone else to call them?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.